Join our server on Discord

Hazan_Z's May Lemon Contest
::Crosses arms and taps shoe:: You stole my grading system and manipulated it so the 1-100 scoring system sounds like an annoyed 8 year old... I don't mind... But I demand props!! Props I say!!!
*switches to Izzy mode*
According to the historical data, each and every contest used the 1-100 system with the according, sometimes subtly changed category labels found in the September DaD Lemon Contest. Since you played a part in the very first contest, explaining the finer details of why there is a category above "orgasmic joy", each contest paid an implied tribute to the grading system you played your part in. :D
Gotta start somewhere. Props! Props to moi!
HazanZ,

I think this is a great contest. :D Im definitly entering! I just have a question.....When i enter mine which im going to do! :] Can you not post scores of mine or anything about it if you were going to so? Id feel really imbarresed wheather or not i did great..... or bad :oops:. Other than that i think its great rules! You give us a huge amount of freedom and creative writting space to strech our abilities!

~Menos
I like to notify that if I get less than four lemons for the contest by deadline, it'll be automatically canceled. Also, I still need three more judges, so if anyone interested, contact me via e-mail.
Dont leave me Hazan! Im making one! Its got some bad parts in it so im fixing them! I hope more join in if they dont ill send my lemon in anyway :] Actually ill send it really earlyb/c im going on a vacation Infact I HAVE TO HURRY! OH SHIT! I need to start writing! not much time left for me!
I'm just no judge... :(

Other than that there is a chance that I will enter. (being the only lemon I've made released to the DaD lol.. others were kinda forgotten about) I may actually start working on it soon... Wink
I'd love to enter this contest, but I'm still busy writing my "Goma-chan" series and from the criteria, it wouldn't qualify, as the Gomamon in my series is female...

When I get some free time, maybe I'll try writing something else.
Yes! It's finished! And it only took 1 night! ^^ :D Now I gotta proof read.. all that boring crap. :x
Turns out I will most likely participate in this one. The fanfic I'm writing for it is flowing rather smoothly.