Join our server on Discord

Hazan_Z's May Lemon Contest
Okay guys, here a contest for you hosted by me, Hazan_Z. Yep, I've finally had the guts to do this, so hurray for me ^_^. What's this contest about? Well, here the criteria that you need to know:

1. The lemon must include at least one of these Digimon males as a main character, meaning being a star in it and of course have some lemony fun. Those are:
Leomon, BlackWarGreymon, WarGreymon, Flamedramon, ExVeemon, Cyberdramon, Hawkmon, Gomamon and lastly Zudomon. (Didn't see that coming, eh?)
One of those hunky males that have been mentioned above should be a main character in the lemon. Notice that I said at least one, so that means you can include more than one of them to be in the lemon if you like.

2. You can mate them with any females, humans or Digimon, as many as you want. Yaoi is also allowed, as long as the other male is also a Digimon. Male humans aren't allowed and will be disqualified.

3. You can use characters from any series of Digimon. 01, 02, Tamers or even Frontier. (For those Izumi and Fairymon fans) You can't cross the seasons with each other, but original characters are a welcome choice. That doesn't mean you can create a character of your own. What I mean by original is that it has to be an official Digimon but it doesn't have to be the same personality from the show. An AU if you must.

Examples:
02 Exveemon X 03 Renamon = A no-no
A good natured BlackWarGreymon X Fairymon = Hell yeah, that's okay.

Crossovers from other materials other than Digimon aren't allowed either, like Pokemon. (boring)

4. Rape, scat or any other of those unnatural sexual behaviors aren't allowed.
Semi-nonconsensual is okay as long as it doesn't turn into raping.

5. A minimum of 5 pages is the limit of how short the lemon has to be and there's no limit of how long it can get.

6. Deadline to this contest is at 20th of May. Any submissions received after this date will be disqualified. I guess that's long enough. I'll need up to four judges for this and accepting anybody willing to do so. Contestants can't be judges though.

7. Oh, and one last thing. Any lemon that has WereGarurumon in it in any form, other than death, will be disqualified immediately, without a second thought! Damn I hate him! *strangles the freakish wolf*

That's about it for the rules. Now the grading system:

Plot: (1-20 points)
The first half of a good lemon. How good is the story? Is it paced well enough? Does it has unexpected plots and twists?

Characteristics: (1-20 points)
I wanna feel the characters, how they talk and react. Not just soulless sex toys.

Lemon scene(s): (1-20 points)
The other half of a good lemon is how good the sex scene(s) is portrayed. I have a sharp eye for this one, so you better work hard on it.

Writing Quality: (1-20 points)
How does the lemon flow? Description, use of words and that kinda stuff.

Grammar: (1-20 points)
Heh, my worst enemy, and probably for most writers as well. How well is the spelling and grammar is very important for a good and easy lemon reading.

And after all that, the Overall score, the result of the all grading categories combined, with a 0-100 score. This is how the lemon described at the end:

0 (Why the hell did you waste your and our time?!)
1-10 (Bleh.)
11-20 (Still bleh-esh)
21-30 (Just try again after you're good enough)
31-40 (Not bad, but still a beginner)
41-50 (Practice more and you'll get better)
51-60 (Good. Not great, but good)
61-70 (Hey, I like this)
71-80 (Excellent)
81-90 (This is why I love lemons)
91-99 (Damn! This is beyond godly!)
100 (You're a master buddy)

As for the prize, it's nothing more than a humble lemon from me. Featuring any characters the winner of first place desires. Not to mention he/she will be listed at the top of the lemons section in the DaD for the month.

That's all. If you have any question regarding this contest, just ask. Or you can IM me about it. Good luck ya'll, and hope you'll enter my contest, as many of you as possible ^_^.
i'll join this
Can I use the lemons that I posted at DHZ and DaD?

Pajiramon stomped Terriermon
Yeah Dan, old lemons are ok. But I prefer if you'd entere with a new one 8)
Can I submit more than 1 lemon(s)?

For e.g. I submitted 2 lemon:
Lemon A got 50 points while Lemon B got 60 points, so is this means that you will take Lemon B instead?

Pajiramon stomped Terriermon
I'm honor to be one of Hazan's Judges. ^__^
i already started on my contest lemon
I missed Kharon's March contest becuase of vacation. I am NOT missing this one. This one also seems a little more open then most of the ones I have seen, so it will make it easier on me to enter. I think I will use hawkmon..^^
Hey, this is looking good indeed. ^_^ Hope more will hop on board too.

@ Dan: No, you can't enter with two lemons. But, you can enter a second one to replace an old fic. Just like the March contest.

@ Tank: Hehe, glad you're happy, Tank my boy. I'm still waiting for other judges. If anyone's interested, contact me.
Hey Haz, I "might" enter (hell I wouldn't miss such a great chance, to finally compete with Pala Wink)

But my schedule is TIGHT. Right now I'm in exams for about 2 weeks **Dreaded look** and school holiday starts in April, so I might go on Vac (Hoping to go back to China again). So I'll hardly be around for it.

But if I'm around I'll 100% ENTER THIS. So as I said, I MIGHT enter if I'm around.

Good luck to everyone who has entered and will enter in the not so distant future.

(Sorry I sound weird. Its 5 am and I just got up to go over my Biology text book *yawn* well cya ppl)