Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra laughed, she could tell he was fighting the pleasure she was giving him. Though she was not nearly as good at mind reading as her Lulu was, she could still manage it if she tried and decided to have an unspoken look see into the were's mind. 'Come on.' She thought to herself. 'Tell me were to "tickle" you.'

----------

Angela moaned as she licked now 'Ahhh! T-tongue..so g-good! Oh my pussy...its getting wet...my nipples...No! I..I cant...fight this...Ah it feels so GOOD!' she screamed in her head as she moaned loudly. the collar was removed and the tail and ears returned to their half were state, her tail wagging from the pleasure. "St..Stop...Just...K-Kill me..." she moaned, blushing madly, thinking of how she was disgracing herself. When Lulu straddled her and she found herself looking up at her captor for more pleasure, she could not hold back a half moan, half howl, her nipples at fell erect and her pussy wet, her tummy moist from Lulu's licking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue writhed once more as he unintentionaly thought of all the times he been with a woman, and all the sensetive areas on his body, the nape of his neck and the vampiress that left a scar on it (By acident of course ;3), the tips of his ears and all the were girls who loved to nip at them, the long gone scratches that every woman left on his back, how humen girls loved how sensetive his sides were.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Of course you can't fight it, you want what I do to you. You always have..you let yourself lose...just to feel this pleasure." Lulu whispered as she rubbed and scratched Angela's belly with both hands while moving lower "Why would I kill you? I'm having fun! Now are you going to be good...or do I get to use the Serpent?" she asked hoping for an excuse as she began licking her victims pussy again, still soaked with blood and necter.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra smiled and laid down atop him gently, "You want me dont you? You filthy hound you. Even after being forced to torture that were before you lust for me. You aught not be so naughty." She giggled, rubbing her butt on his dick a little to stimulate him as one hand rubbed her side and the other slowly caressed the nape of his neck.

-------------

Angela could not answer her as her belly was so pleasurably scratched, her tongue hanging out a little as she was wrapped in pleasure. "P-Please...th-is.." She started but could not finish as her pussy was suddenly licked. She arched her back when it was and let out another howl of pleasure. She was putty in her hands now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What a pity, all those thoughts of resistance and now look at you...not even a challange." Lulu sighedraised herself up, her breasts rubbing against Angela's body the whole time "If you want any more pleasure then you must earn it by pleasing your mistress...is that clear pup?" She purred in th girls ear, giving it a light nip as she did.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue let out a murr of pleasure, forgetting himself for a bit due to the stimulation and let his mind wander 'This feels..nice...gentle...'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela blushed suddenly and began to try to regain control of herself. 'Stop! Think! Think! You can win this...y-you can!' She whimpered and bit her lips hard, drawing blood. "I can win, I can win! Just...just need to transform..." She suddenly began to get bigger, fur covering her whole body, her breasts swelling, her mouth turning into a snout.

----------

Venra smiled and kissed up his chest to his lips and licked them before moving up further to nibble on his neck. She would make him hers and then make him face, and destroy, himself. This was a good first step. "Do you want more puppy dog?" She asked into his ear as she nibbled it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y...yes.." Blue moaned, answering before he had realized what he was doing, the gentle teasing had clouded his thoughts.

Lulu smirked at the defiance in her toys mind, as soon as Angela had fully shifted the crual women shot a hand up and curled it around her throat, squeezing just enough to warn the she wolf "Such a good pup, I love the feel of fur! with how good your being I'll have to put the serpent away." she teased just iching to use her toy.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra smiled, she had him. The hand she had rubbing his neck slowly slid down from his shoulders, over his muscular chest, his stomach and finally to his crotch. She played with his pubic hair for a moment before going down further, deciding to end the teasing and really start things. She began to use her hand to arouse him, having more than enough skill for it. As she did she slid down from his ears, kissing everything along the way, going all the way to the nape of his neck were she kissed and licked softly.

--------

Angela's throat was now far to large to reach all the way around for and her wind pipe was alike a steal pipe. Vampires were no mach for werewolves when it came to contest of physical strength, and Angela knew this. 'Fuck the snake, what ever it is! Im killing this bitch even if it means the end of me!' She thought as she raised and arm and plunged it downward, intending on ripping out her black heart and eating it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu smirked and the next scene happened in less than a blink of an eye, Angela's arm found nothing but matress and she suddenly found herself on her back with Lulu sitting on her furred belly already rechaining the poor she wolf, a transformed wolf was stronger but a vampire was always faster "What a shame, if you had behaved you would have gained a night of passion and a life of mild torture...noew I get to punish you till I see fit!" she chirped as finish bindining her prisoner and set up th serpent between her leg it head aimed at her tailhole "Feel free to beg, it won't do you any good but I'll enjoy it."

Blue let out a pleased murr as he start unconciously sifting as far as his binds allowed him "That feels..so..good." he sighed ears lengthening and grow fur, teeth becoming fangs and arms straining to grow scales.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela growled savagely but was forced back into her human form by her reconnected bindings. "You shitling! I swear I will rip you apart!" She screamed, struggling madly against her binds. She did not know what a serpent was, or what it would do (Neither do I, got a wiki page? LOL) but she hardly cared at this point as she thrashed about, trying to get at her throat, her tail, ears and teeth remaining wolf like "You will never break me!"

-------

Venra smiled and stocked his ears a little more before sliding off him and standing close at hand on the side of the bed. "Do you want me?" She asked in a husky, seductive tone, winking at him, letting her vampiric powers and her unnatural beauty take hold of him. She then began to slowly strip away her robes, revealing her tantalizing alabaster skin, pale but not deathly pale like some other vampires. To add to that, her C cup breasts were now nearly revealed and bounced slightly as her garment fell away, leaving her only in her battle boots, the rest of her body completely displayed. She then allowed her cascading white hair to fall free from its restraints, reaching just bellow her butt in length and wrapping her ever so slightly and beautifully. "Tell me." She half commanded, half begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Poor Blue could think of nothing but the woman before him, completly caught in her spell "Y...yes...I..I want you...please.." He whimpered too lost to think of pride for once.

((OOC: It's something I made up...you'll see what it does in a moment))

Lulu could only giggle madly at her victums resistance "Finally a chance to use this puppy!" she said turning the crank on it's side, with each turn of the crank the serpents snake head slid further and further into Angela's already punished ass twisting and turning as it made it's journy "Just to warn ya, this baby's well over a thousand feet long! Ya know, for group punishment!"

((OOC: That's what it does...and yes..every inch is covered in those silver studs))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions