Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
The room next door was her personal bed room, with a large red bed and all sorts of trophies, most of them werewolf heads. "OK my little pet, lay on the bed for me, and dont move." She giggled and went away to trunk to get some things, turning her back to him.

---------

Angela nodded with tears in her eyes and asked "Are...are you just going to leave that girl in there?" She was afraid of the answer, fearing for the poor girl, despite what she had done. Still she stayed still and awaited for her to do something, far to frightened to attack or strike out in any way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course, she'll be in there for the night! Seems she did something that made dear lil' Ven-hun mad." Lulu giggled at her pet name for the fearsome blood gerneral "And I may be older than her but everytime I go against what she wants shegives me this angrey look that reminds me of when she was little, and then I just want to spoil her all over again!" she finished day dreaming a bit before rolling over and pulling Angela on top of her "But that's not important! What's important is that you show me that animal lust that were's are famous for!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue growled at the room it was disgusting and the sight of it made him want to kill, but he controled himself and sat on the bed.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela blushed and looked down at her vampire mistress, to frightened of her to take advantage of her spot on top. their pussy hovered close to each other and Angela's dripped some warm blood an juices onto Lulu's. 'I c-cant.' she thought. 'l-lust..she wants to see that? But...but...its ok..dont think about it...dont think about the spot behind your ears, the spot that turns you into putty...stop! dont think! Dont think about how you like having your stomach rubbed and how sensitive your belly button is.....no! Stop thinking! stop stop stop!' "I-Im sorry mistress...Im sorry, I dont know how to...." She lied, knowing it was probably to late for the mind reading vampire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu coudn't stop herself from laughing at all she heard "It's always so cute when you pups try that whole 'Don't think!' Stratagy." she purred as she traced her hands across the doomed Angela's body scratching behind her cute ears and rubbing her smooth belly, pausing to tease her belly button "Now why don't you be good and please me? It'd make me so happy. And remember if I'm happy then your life is promised to be warm and pleasure filled."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela could not suppress a moan of delight as her ear was scratched, and then another as her stomach was rubbed. They were her weak points, basically two places that would make her docile and calm, and if added with sexual pleasures, very horny. "Please....Mistress...." She moaned shyly, blushing adorably. 'Ah...oh...my...my ear...so good to be scratched...so good...Ah! Oh..oh god! My stomach, my belly button...rubbing...oh it feels so...great...so goof to be rubbed...oh....No! No, I cant just give in! Oh but I feel it! No, I can still win, I can fight this...just as long as she does not start licking me...Oh my belly button, my tummy...so good....'

Poor Angela could not regulate her thoughts at all as she moaned and wiggled, collapsing to her side, laying beside her mistress instead of on top, turned to allow her axis to her stomach, her leg lifted to display her pussy and to allow the rubbing and scratching to continue. Her ears moved up on her head a bit and turned into fuzzy dog like ears as thus happened, and a tail sprouted as well. The collar began to hurt Angela, the silver pressing her not because she was growing but because it sense transformation, and she did not have permission. "Ow...Ow...It hurts." she whimpered, beginning to lose the fog in her head from the pain and starting to undo her transformation. 'I can fight this...I can..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Forgot About Venra))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra soon returned with several nasty little devices and said "OK, lay down my handsome wolf. We are going have quite a night, you and me." When Blue did, if he did, several magical chains would grasp his arms and legs and pull them towards the bed posts, restraining him. "Well well, all tight and cozy I trust?" She asked mockingly as she sat next to him and caressed his face, moving her hands down along his chest, stomach and then cock, using expert hand work to tease him a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue growled darkly at the restraints, glaring daggers at the blood general as her hands traveled over his body, however when she began to tease his cock he found himself fighting not to moan.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(you forgot Lulu Shalem! :) )
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((You suck! X3))

"No...you can't fight this..." Lulu smirked as she doubled her efforts, licking Angela's belly and breasts as she rubbed the were's pussy with one hand and removed the collar with the other "Feels good doesn't it? And I haven't even started yet." she purred as she took a positin above her slave, having planned to be on top the whole time.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions