Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
The were took the two lashes and yelped at the last one. "Oh thats another! Isnt this fun?" She said, laughing to herself as the tied up, gagged were in front of Blue looked at him with big, teary blow eyes. It hurt so much, she just couldnt help it, and every time her breasts bounced the clips on her nipples would hurt intensely. She looked like she was already on the verge of begging, tears sliding down her face, dripping off her chin and landing on her breasts, which were quickly becoming crisscrossed with red marks. "And after this lash, I want you to play with her clit, remember, any noise earns her a lash." the evil blood general instructed.

--------

Angela's ass burned like some one was fucking her with a torch, and she screamed to mach. There was pride, but pride was nothing compared to pain. Her ass bled as she was fucked, and whipped, her breasts pained by the clips attached to them. "Stop you crazy bitch!" She screamed, almost pleaded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Still haven't learned your lesson pup!" Lulu Moaneded as she began slaming into her victems ass much harder, now starting to leave bruises from the force "If you don't wise up then after I'm done I'll throw you in the hole!" she threatened digging in her nails till they hit bone and giving her lashed back a hard smack.

Blue gave a pleading look as he lashed the girls tits again, "Mistress...the night may not last much longer...perhaps it is time you moved on to me and let this one rest?...I fear that to continue could break her beyond use..." he tried to reason, seeing a fellow were in pain was too much for him to stand, he hoped that the Blood General enjoyed torturing prisoners herself more than having others do it for her.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela could not respond, she could only scream. If not for her regenerative powers, she would have submitted. She screamed so loud it seemed she might break her vocal cords and when finally she got used to it enough to speak, she bit her lip before saying, "Eat shit and die vampire whore!" She could not remember, not with the amount of pain she was in, what the "hole" was and so she did not realize her terrible mistake.

---------

"The night is young! And besides, I love torturing both you and her. Now play with her clit or I will rip it out and make her regenerate it!" The were's eyes went wide as the blood general threatened to rip her clit out and force her to grow a new one, which would take at least three weeks of constant pain at least. She managed not to make a sound when she was whipped again and thrust her hips out towards him, begging him with her eyes to not let the General's threat become a reality.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh pup, that was the wrong thing to say to me. I think it's time I got 'The serpent' out." Lulu said grabbing the second slave and dragging the secouind slave to the hatch in the floor. The vampiress opened the hatch and tossed the poor girl into a silver lined, tube like, sound proof hole before slaming it shut "That should keep her out of the way. And who knows, maybe you be taking her place." Lulu smirked before heading into her closet. When she finally returned to the bed she was carrying a huge metal cylinder, it was about twice as big as an oil drum. On top it there was a crank like a jack in the box, and below that was a hole with a foot of a gell dildo shaped like a snake, the dildo itself was also covered in silver ball bearings. "Want to beg for mercy? I might listen." Lulu snickered as she positioned her sinister toy.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue growled and whispered an apology to the girl as he began to stroke and tease her indangered clit, as he teased her her he couldn't avoid notticing how atractive the were-girl was.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The were girl had to bite her lip continuously to keep from moaning as he played with her clit, juices now leaking from her aroused pussy. The blood general looked impressed, the girl had quite a will. She was not sure she liked that. "OK, now add the last clip." She instructed. The hanging were girl looked at her vampire mistress for mercy but found none and utter a low whimper that the vampire seemed to miss. "You know where to add it. Now get moving!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue refocused at the blood drinkers words honestly missing the girls whimper himself as he slowly, almost timidly aplied the final clip to the poor girls clit.

((You forgot Angela Silver-sempei.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The second slave screamed inside the tube as she hit the walls and fell silent save for some sobs as the darkness of the hole absorbed her. This sobered Angela up from her pain and with tears in her eyes she shook her head in disbelief. The new strange looking torture device did not help either. 'Oh god....Please...please not that...' she thought in horror as the tears in her eyes spilled over and began to run down her cheek. "Please, m-mistress.." She begged. "Please...no more...I give up..." She closed her eyes tightly then, she could not keep going like this. If it was anyone else then she would not have surrendered, but she knew that this vampire would literally torture her until she was nothing but a mindless mess, the least she could do was try to submit and see if it was worth it. A painful death now was better then a painful death later. 'Please...please moon gods, let her have mercy. I swear that if there is no mercy to be found, I will fight her to my dieing breath...but please let there be mercy.'

(Im going to take turns answering for them)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Oh...)

"Awww poo...I never get to use the serpent...sure ya don't wanna keep resisting? Just for a little while longer?" Lulu sulked and pouted at her latest victory, completly contridicting her usual crual demeanor as she disapointedly traced circles on Angela's thigh.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Please...no more...Im already in so much pain..." Angela said, feeling the intense burning of her silver wounds in her pussy. She trembled there...waiting for what would happen next, hoping that she would just get to skinning her.

--------------

The were cried out in pain and began to sob as the pain of the silver clip stung her horribly. She shook her head as she sobbed and began to shake terribly, knowing that this much noise would whip her to death. But the blood general had other plans. "Well, I think thats enough for her. You may back away." She commanded. "But leave her there, she will spend the night like this for her outburst." the vampire added cruelly as she began to walk to another room next door, signaling Blue to fallow, leaving the sobbing were on the wall with the painful clips still stinging her most sensitive flesh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue looked to the were almost heart broken seeing her like that as he followed the crual vampiress, however he forced himself to keep his word and restrained from attacking her.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Fine...kill joy...Lulu muttered as she set the device aside and unchained Angela "But unless you want to see what the serpent does you'll be a good pup and make me happy. Got it?" she threatened cheerfully as she lay ontop her prisoner so they were face to face, there breasts squishing together because of it.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions