Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Angela screamed as her precious virginity was destroyed before her eyes. It was painful, like being stabbed, and tears as well as panic filled her eyes. But only for a second. As much as it hurt and how much she hated losing her virginity to a vampire, Angela was a strong warrior and had seen the horrors of war and had felt the sting of a blade before, she knew this was nothing.

She bit her lip and glared down at Lulu as she was threatened with something far worse then death. Even the prospect of being a mother to such a dreadful creature shook the poor were captive to her core and filled her mind with twisting, cold fear. But she was no stranger to fear and panic, and so she manged to keep her composure, at least on the outside. "S-Sorry." she managed to growl from behind clenched teeth. "Did I say zombie? I meant ghoul!" Even in the face of a painful death, torture and mothering a horrible hybred, she was still herself and it would take more then threats and chains to break her. She glared right into Lulu's eyes, even as the vampire drank her virgin blood, her eyes full of defiance and free will.

----------

"Ah well, I suppose that will do." Venra said, still stroking his hard cock. "Now I will let you choose again. How do you want this to happen? See Im going to play with both you and your little slut there, but I will let you choose the order. Do you want to be first? Or would you rather have her step up before you?" She smiled and then, before he could answer, added. "Oh but there is a catch! If you choose her first, then I will let you do the actual playing while I instruct, which I suspect will be much gentler handling for her then if I did it. But if you go first, she will be the one treating you. Since Im nice, I will settle for seconds, and I will have tons and tons of fun with seconds. So go ahead. I would recomend yourself first, since she will no doubt show you her graditued for saving her, and besides, if I were you, I would try hard to avoid play time with me...I dont like it when they break to fast so please try to be smart and last as long as you can. But I wont be any less...playful, with your little friend, so again you have control of the fate of another, and your own as well! Arent you lucky? Honestly, I think Im to nice some times." Venra laughed and watched to see what he would do. The servant at his side shuddered and got a little closer to him. but whispered "P-Please...Pick yourself first...I will be as gentle as I can."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I choose whichever means she gets hurt less.." Blue said simply still not looking at either, he was used to pain after having torn off his own arms just to tear out the throat of a vampire taking the pain for this broken servent would be nothing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lulu lapped quitly at Angela blleding cunt for several minutes before rising and walking over to a trunk beside her closet "My oh my oh my! Your such a brave little pup! I'll have to break you of that!" She said looking through the box, the contents of which looked like they were for nothing but pain, after searching she pulled out silver arm and leg shackles, a riding crop, and a huge strap on, the crop was simple black leather with little metal barbs on the end, and the strap-on was also leather looked to be 14" long 3" thick and was covered in little metal bumps, Lulu strapped it on and forced the shackles on, readjusting all the chains so Angela no crouched down with her ass in the air, her wrists shackled behind her back while her arms were bound by oposit sides of the bed, her legs wer chain normally and the leg shackle with a metle rod were clamped to her thighs to force them open "Any last last plees for mercy? Just to warn you these bumps on my toy and the barbs on my crop are the purest silver!" Lulu said rubbing the silver tipped head to Angela's no longer virgen pussy.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Suit your self." Venra said. She loved letting her yet to be broken slaves make choices. They got to choose whether they were physically broken, or mentally broken. she always got around to both but it was better to see how each on went. "Slave, come here." The servant nodded and allowed herself to be chained to a the wall by her hands and anckles. Her hands were chained above her head, keeping her a few inches from the ground. "You, new slave. There is a cabnit behind you. Go into it and get some nipple clips, three. Also, fetch a gag and a whip." She smirlked, knowing that despite the varaity in the cabnit, all of them were painful.

-----------

The silver caused poor Angela to shiver and whimper. Even then the silver stung her profoundly, and its wounds would not heal quickly or easily as had the bite on her neck and her torn virginity. "Stop..your a cowa-" Suddenly another vampire entered with the raven haired were. She was hobbling, all wrapped up in red velvet tap, which allowed her breasts to hang free, yet covered her tender sex. She had a red gag in her mouth and a huge bow on her head along with a card hanging from a nipple clip which was placed painfully on her right nipple. It read "Dear Lulu. Please play with this little were for me, and dont skip out on the pain and fear. Please dont kill or mar her though, I want her back after your down." The were was trembling and fear could easily be seen in her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu gave the darkest she had ever shown her were as she got down of the bed and made her way to the new victem, the vampire thought brought her was long gone fearing the witch as well, grabbing the were by her throat with a grip that was a hair away from lethal she slamed the poor thing against the wall and as she drug her hands and fangs agros the girls flesh easily drawing blood, she whispered so quitely only this poor toy would hear "Tell me bitch, what would you give to lessen the torture that awates you?"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue shivered as he looked throught the torture devices fetching a little red ball gag and what looked like the least painful clips and whip though he knew they'd still cause pain "Now what?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The frightened slave closed her eyes and began to cry softly as Lulu held her there. Slowly she started to try to talk, but each time her lips failed her and it all came out as a stuttering mess. This were had a healthy fear of Lulu, one that Lulu often instilled in every one she met. "Stop! Leave her alone you hag!" Angela screamed, struggling in her bonds again, her cute ass waving in the air as she did.

----------

"Now," Venra said with a sadistic smile. "I want you to clip the clips on her nipples, but make them hard first. And if she whimpers or moans then I want you to whip her once across the breast for each sound. If you do not then I will double it to two lashes and force you to delever them." The scared blone were on the wall trembled softly as she saw the toys, knowing that the pain was about to begin. "Oh, and gag her. I dont want her to be begging or anything." The wicked vampire added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu frowned then laughed darkly before whispering again "Help me fuck that little whore pup on my bed and I promise to go easy. All you have to do is tease and beat her." Lulu pulled on the were girls nipple with her teeth biting just hard enough to draw blood "What will it be? Help break one of your proud warriors, or painful torture?"

Blue gagged the girl and gave her an apologetic look as he began rubbing and teasing her breasts "Why did you want three clips?" he asked quitely looking back at the blood general.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The were girl was so scared she actually had to cross her legs feebly to keep from soiling herself in fear. "A-A-A-Anything m-m-mistress!" She said desprately. There was no point in fighting Lulu, she always got what she wanted and one way or another, that new were on the bed was going to get tortured, better if at least one of them escaped with some semblance of sanity. Angela was struggling again and growling, but she could do little more the rock the bed and look incredably attractive to the bondage and torture obssesed vampire.

------------------

The Blonde were looked at Blue with wide, deep blue eyes and gave a small squeak as he gagged her and closed her tearing eyes as he began to rub her nipples, which were promted to errection fairly quickly. "You will find out later. For now keep it up, and remember, even one whimper out of her and you take the whipe to her senstive chest." Venra answered. Just as she said this, the poor slave let out a slight moan from the stimulation. Venra said nothing, it was possible that she did not hear, but if Blue did nothing and she had heard then the punishment would be twice as bad for the already broke and scared were slave. The clips could be aplide now, and just as the slight moan left her gagged mouth, the girl looked at him with mercy seeking wide eyes. But despite that, she nodded for him to continue and braced herself for the clips, or perhaps the lashing, if blue decided to give it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue knew before the moan even ended that Venra had heard, he also knew that she was sadistic enough to torture them worse if he ignored it, with a sad look in his eyes as he took the whip and struck once across the chest before aplying the clamps "I'm sorry..." he whispered when he was done.

Lulu licked up alittle blood then went back to her toy box and pulled out a pair small of silver vices "Put these on her nipples and tighten them till they can hold themselves on, then start lashing her across the back after Ithrust into her." she whispered handing the slave the vices and the crop, Lulu grined as she made her way back to the bed and took her place behind Angela "Now where were we?...I know!" She smirked before slaming the strap-ons full length into her new toys cunt.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blond were bit into the gag hard as she was whipped, tears lining her soft blue eyes as she struggled to make not a sound, yet failed again when the clamps were applied to her sensitive nipples, most notably the left one, which had suffered a partially direct lash. She looked at him with wide eyes, not moving or even nodding this time, knowing that begging him to stop would only bring more pain but the pain she already owed was great all on its own. Venra smiled wickedly. "I think I heard two that time, go ahead and lash her twice." The poor creature almost whimpered in protest, but realized it was a cruel trap and knew that to protest would only earn her another lash, and she she tried to brace for the two lashes she would soon receive, both the earned one and the cruel extra.

-----------------

Angela screamed out in pain as her almost virgin folds were cruelly penetrated by the large strap on. "Stop! Pull it out you bitch! I swear I wi-Ahhhh!" She could not help but scream anew as the silver vices pressed onto her sensitive flesh and caused the to both ache and burn as the it got tighter and tighter. Then the real screaming began as the crop came down on her back again and again. the raven haired were tried to go as easy as she could on everything she did with out jeopardizing her own safety, which was bad news for Angela.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue gave another low growl of hate to the Blood General before sighing again lashed the were again doing his best tocause the minimal amount of pain.

"That's a good girl! Scream for me! Scream and beg like the hepless pup you are!" Lulu laughed as she slammed the leather and siler dildo in harder and faster slapping her new bitch's ass and digging in her dagger like nails.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions