Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra simply continued to smile as his pants and all other clothing was taken from him. She grinned as she saw his impressive size and said "Fine, how about I put it to you another way?" She said, the cruelty shining in her eyes. "I will kill one of these servants. The one you pick is the one you save and the other will be my next meal. If you pick neither of them then I will kill them both by torturing them to death in front of you, and you will know that it was because of you." Suddenly the two slaves tensed and became very very afraid. One opened her mouth for a moment to beg but thought better of it and simply lowered her head in sorrow, knowing she had no control over her fate. "So front and center slaves, let the new toy take a good look at you. And look into his eyes, I want him to understand what he is doing." They did as instructed, standing before him, they large soft breasts in full view as they looked at him pleadingly, neither wanting to die. "Turn them around, give them a feel. Remember, your choice will be fatal to one of them."

---------

Angela barely had any time to react before she found herself strapped to the bed. She saw the evil vampire strip and fear leaped into her heart. This fear skyrocketed when she felt Lulu jump on her and bite her neck, the witch's voice echoing in her head. She tried to think as many defiant thoughts as she could but she could not escape her fear. Still she managed a small growl, trying to seem strong, though not doing very well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Awww! That was soo cute! Do it again!" Lulu squeeled as she pulled her fangs away mocking the terrafied were's little growl as blood ran down the poor girls thraot.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue was horified beyond reason at the Blood General's words "..P-please...Don't kill them...please!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra laughed and said "OK, I guess this one time I will show mercy and-oh wait! what was that thing you just tried to do, kill me right? No no, I dont think I owe you any favors and I especially dont owe you any mercy. So right now, choose! Who lives, who dies!" She tapped her foot and then added "Or would you just like both of them to die a painful painful death?" the girls trembled now, fearing that he would opt to kill them both painfully because he could not choose one. "p-please..." the blond where whispered desperately. "Choose one of us." the other added just as silently. There eyes were still locked on to his, tears lining them, about to spill.

------------

Angela breathed a sigh of relief as the fangs were pulled out and shuddered as she felt her own warm blood trickling down her neck. she struggled for a moment against the chains holding her, becoming more and more aware that she was naked with a naked vampire WOMAN on top of her. She was not a lesbian, and she though this as a blush began to fill her face. She did not want to be with another woman, much less a vampire one....but she knew she had little to no choice. So she tried the only thing she could do now. Transforming just a little, she grew her teeth out and tried to bit Lulu right in the face, aiming for an eye.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu grined and pulled back just enough so Angela bit her neck instead of her face "Ooooo! Certainly a playful one aren't you? Good! I love when you pups get playful!" she said as grabbed the young were girls tits and gave them a hard squeeze.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Please! I'm sorry! I beg you! Please don't kill them!" Blue begged getting on his knees and bowing as low as he could to this cruel vampire woman "I-I give you my word as a warrior and a wolf that I'll never attack you again! Please! So mercy!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela growled but only bit harder. Maybe, she thought, maybe I could tear her throat out! She did not care if she died of starvation after that, all she wanted was to kill the bitch on top of her and end her tormenting for good.

----------

"Hmm...Ok, fine. Since you are being such a nice pup, I will just condem the loser to three days of torture, by Lulu of course. I wont let her kill or mar any of the girls of course, but there will be screaming, and blood, and pain. Lots of pain." The poor were girls whimpered and suddenly wished that exicution was still on the menu. "But if you dont choose either of them." Venra said with cold narrowed eyes. "then I will let Lulu eat them, and oh how she loves to play with her food." The evil grin returned to her face and she began to count down from five. The time was now, if he picked niether then they were both doomed. Could Blue really let them both die?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Forgive me..." Blue whispered as he pointed to just before the count hit one, the one who had been the first to show fear, he kept his face to the ground not even daring to look at her.

Lulu laughed and in a blink slipped her fingers into Angela's mouth and forced it open pulling it off her throat " Nice try pup!" she said as she got up only to lay down between the captured were's legs "So tell me little one, will this be your first time? Or do you have a mate out waiting for you?" she asked as her breath washed over Angela exposed sex.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The Blond were let out a sigh of relief and went to Blue's side, getting close to him so that her body warmed his. The raven haired girl did not react so well. Her legs began to shake as tears spilled out of her eyes and dripped off her delicate chin. She whimpered as more vampires came out and took hold of her arms and began to pull her away. She did not reisist, but that did not stop her from, breaking down and crying as they took her away to prepared. "Awww, dont feel bad my cute young pup. Now you have your own pet, see? She will be the only tool I will give you, at least for now, to keep you sane while I turn you into my plaything. Now come now, I think you have seen that reistance is futile." Venra pulled on his collar twice before she began to walk away, the slave were still at Blue's side, pressing her tempting body against his. "Come...please...If you dont, she will hurt you." The were whispered into his ear. "And...thank you...master..."

------------

Angela cursed. Was she not strong enough?! Why was this happening?! Her thouts were stopped dead in their tracks when she felt the slow, cold breath of her vampire captor move over her unprotected and virgin sex. She growled but did not answer and tried again to struggle against her bonds. She had always been to busy killing vampires to expereince lifes other pleasures, but even she knew that a virgin werewolf was rare, and a prized captive even amongst other werewolves. She also knew that Lulu would soon know this, since her every thought betrayed her to the enemy. "St-stop." She stammered, knowing that the vampire knew or was soon to know of her lack of sexual prowess. She could not let a vampire, a female vampire, to take her virginity. No! It was unimagninable! It could not happen to her! she struggled twice as hard and shook the bed, but could only do so for a few seconds before she was tired out. As a human she was weak, she had no hope of escape if she could not transform.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Please...never call me that..." Blue said quitely as he rose and followed the blood general, he had expected cruelty but nothing like this, he continued following with his head hung low and the were servent still clinging to his side.

"My my, your making such a fus about this! Tell me, which part is worse, the fact that I"m a vampire or the fact that I'm a woman?" Lulu asked a wide grin on her face as she snaked out her rather long tongue and slowly as possible licked her slaves untouched sex.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The slave nodded, and was about to ask what she should call him when they entered a dungon like chamber. It had chains everywhere and all manner of torture devices, both sexual and simply painful. "Well here we are my pups." Venra said with out stretched hands. "The kennel." She smiled evily and walked towards Blue, standing before him with out any fear what so ever. She gently lifted his chin so that his eyes met hers and kissed his nose. the kiss was cold, cold as her young, unlivinmg body.

"Well, what do you think? Oh wait! Dont tell me just yet, I want you to expereince it before you make up your mind." She reached down and gently stroked his manhood with a velvety hand. "You are quite the thuro bred arent you? Oh if only werewolves and vampires could breed, I would put to to stud right after I broke you." She continued to tease him with her skilled hand as she led him to a nearby wall. "So tell me. Is there a shewolf waiting for you? I dont think that this would be your first sexual experience. Not when you are so....well equiped."

-----------

Angela winced as she felt the cold vampire tongue touch her virgin pussy and shuddered. "I think its the fact that you are a filthy freaking vampire. Its disgusting to even think of your dead body. muchless see it naked or have it touch me. Get off you lowly zombie!" Angela hoped this display of reistance would help prove to herself as much as to the vampire that she was far from breaking and never would. She growled again and struggled until her wrists and ankles were raw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My oh my! Such a poor attitude!" Lulu frowned before shooting her long cold tongue into Angela's pussy and tearing through her hymen "And after I've been so good to you! You should be gladI didn't take you straight to my privite labs! Do you know what would have happened to you?! I'm researching ways for were's and vamps to breed together, and I am so close! if you ever call me a zombie again I WILL make you carry one of our spawn! Got it?!" she yelled glaring daggers and grinning cruelly as she lapped at her captives bleeding cunt.

Blue held back his growls the desire to tear out Venra's throat could easily be seen in his eyes "I have mated before with werewolves and even humans...but no, I have not taken a mate in life so there is no one waiting for me..." he answered emotionlessly staring straight ahead past everyone, her touch made him hard but he fought to keep his face blank.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions