Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra smiled at his resistance and basically purred into his ear "Good, dont want this to be to easy." Thats when her yippy second in command entered the scene. "Not my fault you like to eat before you shop." She said with a smile as she watched her sexy little partner walk along the line and choose a female. That only made Venra smile wider, it was good to know that Lulu had a taste for both sexes as she did, perhaps one day she could put that to use.

But she quickly reminded herself that she was already holding a new toy right there in her hand. She nodded to the guard once more and he withdrew his arm from the collar and shoved Blue forward. Venra purposefully did not move as he was pushed into her and smiled softly at him as he was forced to stumble into her breasts. "Oh, eager are we?" She teased as she stepped away and pulled Blue along with her. "Come now pet, I want to get you settled in by today, and have your name by day break. (It is night time of course but the collars dont let weres transform unless they force it, in which case it is lethal)" She pulled him with her up the steps that led to the huge house she lived in, and the horrors it contained.

------------

Angela met Lulu's gaze directly and strongly, easily smelling the blood of her fellow were on her and spitting on Lulu's shoes as a result. "Kill me and wear me if you must witch, but I will never bend to you." The strong willed were said sternly. In truth she was scarred, unbearably scared. She had heard about this one and was suddenly feeling jealous of Blue, who still had a chance to live through this. She however had not chance she feared. She had heard that Lulu tortures you until you submit and then skins you alive in your wereform, you being to afraid to stop her. She also heard that she fed on the young and that her fangs were as jagged as her soul and nothing hurt more then her bite.

She wanted to escape, to flee, but she could not, and now it seemed her fate was sealed. But the definition of bravery was not just not being afraid, it was being strong enough to face and fight your fears and if there was one thing that she was, she was brave. "I will tell you my name so that you will remember that it was one you could not force from me. I am Angela, Moon Razor captain. I have torn thousands of vampires apart, and you better hope that the next is not you." Her voice almost quivered, her legs almost shook, but she remained steady, holding up her brave front as best she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Eager to bury you leech wench. And there's no point in knowing my name, you won't live long enough to use it." Blue said emotionlessly as he waited, hoping for the right moment to atack and show his dirty little secret and how useless the collar was on him.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lulu's smile turned crualler as she and wrapped her arms around Angela pulling her into a tight hug that her human form, though stronger than a real human, was to weak to break and shoving her lower face into her lifeles tits (Lulu's pretty tall which makes her even scarrier) "I can also read minds." She winked adding to Angela's thoughts of her "And I just love the ones who try to act brave at first! They scream and beg some much more just before they break!" Lulu laughed wickidly as she suddenly lifted Angela up and through her over her shoulder and carried her off to the house rushing by Venra and giving her a wink as she slapped her toys ass "Have fun you kids! I know I will!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh thats no way to talk." Venra said, smiling as the other two rushed by them. "You better watch that tongue or I might have to take it and eat it." She said with a wink. She pulled him into the house and said "OK, first let me get a look at what I got, off with the clothes." She said, still standing just inside the large house. "No, wait! On second though, dont move." She whistled and two mades wearing silver collars made their way there quickly. "Yes mistress." they said with bowed heads.

They were wearing maids out fits that let their large DD breasts hang free of restraint, and they had no back to them either, which showed off their fine asses. They were clearly werewolf slaves that Venra had broken, one had long blond hair with blue eyes, while the other had short black heir and dark eyes. They were both very beautiful. "Take this new slaves clothes off, do it now." She watched as the servants bowed lower for a second while saying "Yes mistress." and got to it, working on either side of him, unbuckling the straps on his shirt and sleeves.

---------------

Angela's heart almost stopped when she was embraced and skipped a beat or two when she heard Lulu's voice in her head. She was safe nowhere, not even in her thoughts! This terrified her more then anything she had done yet, but before she could even respond to the fear she was lifted off her feet and was being taken like a sack of potatoes into the house. Her heart beat quickened, she began to sweat a little. She did not want to die, she really did not want to die, but if she was going to then she would do so with as much dignity as she could muster.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue fought back a growl disgust at the sight of the broken were's as they undressed him 'Soon as they remove the cloth wrappings on my arms I'll be able to make my move.' he thought as he waited for the moment.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That's the spirit pup, diginity to the grave! Who knows maybe it'll sway me!" Lulu laghed as she stopped in front of a huge titanium and silver door "Know to unwrap you! I refuse to have such a hideous outfit in my room!" she said pinning Angela to the wall with a hand on each shoulder "Now, you can unwrap for me or..I can unwrap you and them have to play a little ruffer! So what's your choice pup?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The were maids kept their eyes averted from both Venra and him, one out of fear, the other out of shame. They were not dolls or walking shells, they were still people who had been forced into servitude and were shamed greatly by it. They undid the wraps around his arms and everywhere else and pulled off his shirt all at once. The sight was shocking, but not as shocking as what Blue was sure to do now.

-------------

Angela growled and began to transform, but was halted easily by the collar, which stopped her from growing more then three hairs with out suffocating. Although the collars could be enlarged magically to allow transformation, right now they were set for human and thus Angela remained weak. She did not back down there and said "Bite me bitch." Her voice was seething with anger and she knew she may very well bite her, but Angela was not going to just submit because of her fear. She was more afraid of small spaces then she was of vampires. Right after she thought this she cursed herself, sure that the telepathic witch had heard her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue couldn't help but give a harsh laugh at their reactions to his arms, both his arms were were a dark bronze and at odds with his pale peach skin, the tones seperated by scars that circled all around his arms just a little below his shoulders "They get that reaction, and the best part has yet to come!" he said as his arms rushed through a quick transformation quickly growing and sprouting thick black scales as his fingers fused and grew turning his hand into three fingered claws (Counting the thumbs) "These will be the last thing you see Leech wench!" he roared as the leaped at her the collar not affecting him since Blue himself had not tranformed just the arms.

Lulu laughed at her toys pitiful attempt to shift before she grabbed the girl by her throat and toar her cloths off "That was entertaining pup! BUt even if you did transform someone as young as you would never last against me!" She taunted before leaning closer and letting her blood soaked breath wash over Angela's face as she whispered in her ear "And yes I heard all that! And you should know I have a tiny pit of a cell built in my floor for just such ocassions! It's so tight you won't even be able to move, and so dark you'll never be able to see, and if you don't want to spend the next few YEARS in there you better obay me! Got?! Oh! and thankl you for the witch comments they made my day!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra did not bother dodging or putting up a defense as five other vampires, all armed with silver blades, jumped on top of him and brought Blue to the ground, blades touching flesh all over his body's vital spots. "These are my bodyguards, I always test my toys here before I use them, its the only safe way to know what they really know." Venra said smiling widely down at Blue. "Get some collars on his wrists and make them retract to death status, that should bind his arms pretty well...or sever his hands, which ever he wants." She said to her guards. The two slaves moved to get the collars and were soon back and fitting them on Blue's wrists. Blue could hardly breath with out having an edge pressing on him and he received more then a few burning silver cuts.

--------------

Angela almost whimpered but said "Bitch! You wont get away with this! Others will come, they will come for us!" She cried pitifully, hardly believing any of her own words. She was so afraid now that her legs were shaking a little and fear flooded her mind. She was horribly claustrophobic and the promise of a dark ditch to stay in for years made her heart race. She did not want that! She would rather be flayed alive!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu's smile seemed infinately crualer as she scraped her fang across Angela's neck"Oh I hope your right! I could always do for new aditions for my wardrobe! You won't get such a blessed fate for a long, long time! I'm going to break you in every way I can think of and then you'll be all mine for so long you'll forget all about life before me! Then when you've found absolute happiness with me...I'll flay you alive and make an incredable coat, dress, or whatever comes to mind and you'll love every bit of it because it makes me smile!" she as she lifted Angela back onto her shoulder and flung the door open revealing a huge room with red tinted windows behind black silk curtains vanity a huge antigue looking bathtub, a huge bed covered with furs, expensive furnature and and an open closet filled with beautiful cloths. "Take a look! This is your new home!"

"D-damn you!" Blue cursed wincing from the pain of the sliver blades, but more than that was the pain of seeing the servent were leave and his inablity to do anything, the pain of his fear of being alone and his fear of being weak and helpless.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The collars around Blue's wrists began to shrink, and the silver burned as it pressed into his flesh, either forcing him to undo his transformed arms or have his hands cut and burned from his wrists. (Assuming he does not want to lose his hands, lol) Venra smiled as the arms retracted to their normal forms and as Blue was brought back up to his feet by the body guards. She waved them away and they obeyed, leaving the restrained werewolf there once more. "Continue." The evil mistress said and the servants nodded and continued to disrobe Blue, reaching for his pants now and undoing them. As they worked Venra decided to ask. "Would you just look at my pretty pets, they are so well trained, as you will be one day. Tell me, do they not entice you? They are kept fit and beautiful, they eat only the finest dog food, and they are healthy and parasite free. So tell me, would you not like to hold one of them in your arms? To make her yours? I will let you, you know. You can pick one, go ahead, choose a bitch."

---------------

"Never!" Angela growled in defiance. She would not break! She would not become a slave! She would not become a dress! No! She began to struggle, flailing and trying to escape her captor. "Let me go you bitch!" She screamed, trying to kick her face or chest and escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue growled as he glared at Venra with a look of pure disgust that said he wouldn't play her little game.

Lulu laughed as she threw her toy onto her bed pulled out silver chains from all four corners and snapping them to Angela's wrists and ankles then removed her collar and after undressing herself climbed on top of her and bit into her neck '"You will break! You will become a slave! And you will become whatever I want you to be!" Lulu's voice laughed crualler then ever in the poor were's head.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions