Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Gato raise her hands then glares. "So everything that your little girl said is true. I will make you pay for what you did to my daddy. I LOVED MY DADDY AND YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!" Gato yelled as she cryed as she was esocted away.

----

Ben stops and pulls Yuna's head away from his cock. "You know your right." Ben lies Yuna down on her back. "Relax and I will start us off."

----

Danny got the message. "Oh god I hope we are not to late?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alexander just smirks and waves as she's taken away. "Dump her in a cell until morning." He orders his guards before looking down at the monitor under his desk. He sits back down and watches Ben and Yuna on the screen. "Ben, my dear Ben. You must really think I'm a fool. As disgusting as this is enjoy it while you can. Tomorrow morning you and your dearly beloved will die together."

-----

"Wh-What are you going to do?" Yuna asks nervously as her body begins to shake. She knows full well what he is capable of, so she can help but be afraid of him when he's like this.

-----

"We won't be. I promise." Alexis says, giving Danny a comforting smile. "We're almost there. There's a hidden entrace just a few feet ahead."