Join our server on Discord

Furry-based D&D?
To be honest, most of this topic has been a bit low on the grade department, especially the races have left very lot to be desired. (No offence to you who posted them but they are extremely undescriptive, unimaginitive, and not to mention cliche. The only race with any sort of depth is Braveheart but it's also officially dumbest race ever since they would have then won the entire fucking war had they used their full power instead of gloating so much. Even you yourself mention they only used only their other hand. That's not brave, that's just plain stupid and insulting to a foe, not to mention extremely insulting to anyone's intelligence to say a mighty dragon armies would be taken down by several lions using only one hand!!) Also how the hell is this any different from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and other Strangeness Pen&Papper rpg so far??!?! There's absolutely nothing that'd make me stop playing it in favor of this.... This is nowhere near as complex or as indepth nor does it offer anything extra so far, as compared to that. (And really, if you didn't know such game exist, you clearly haven't read your lessons about Anthros and "their lack of" in pen&paper rpgs, since there's quite several pen&paper rpg's like that......)

So instead of trying to struggle against Teenage Mutant Nijnja Turtles and other Strangenesss, let's make game based on my game series world instead and the races within. Considering it has many of DAD members in them anyhow and how the games pretty much satire of usual D&D games, their world would suit perfectly for such things. Not to mention, we already would have a huge base to work on upon from the start instead of having to flesh out every single detail/background story and so on...

My idea's basically, you'd give name, choose race between any of the choices (or opt to make one new one), and then assign different sort of stats, some of which would come from based on your stat. (Humans, for example, would be jack of all trades and would have no special weakness, while not having any special strengths either. Dragons, while having boost to most stats at start are more bulky and suffer from interacting with most humans due to the wars they've had in past and so on and forth) You can then choose penis size (Or if female, breast size. And herms can choose both!) and other minor details. Fighting would be done in turn based as in, each action would take a turn and then another participation would have to post. You can make own race or own moves but they can't be extremely cheap. (As in, destroy the world and everything in it with one move with no stress to you or anything or shit like that. World destroying moves WOULD be okay as long as they'd also take strain on the player and/or aren't really ultimate moves)

This is something I've wondered to do for a very, very long time but have never done because I've not been sure of what popularity it'd reach and fleshing out details for such rp would take quite amount of time. However, if you people are interested, I'd be more than happy to start working on this rp along with Altima and anyone who wishes to contribute.,

EDIT: My best friend who has played tons of Pen&Paper games confirmed that most, if not all he's played do allow you to choose to play as non human races. Heck, you can even plays a Chaos snail, Bruus, Duck men, or Paralyzing bear, or even making own races in one rp. What kind pen&paper rps have you even played?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Mr. Big T, This game is just in its very begging stages. It is practicly being made form scratch so don't critisise*sorry for the spelling* just yet. I'm still making a time system that is diffrent from the gregorian calander. I havnt decided for 14 months or just go for an outragous number like 23. I'm also having to set up how many days are in a year. Then name the months and place days in them. I'm chucking our hour munite time and making a completly new one. So the game will be a while. I'm guessing about 6-56 months from now we will release it. :P
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(12-07-2008 08:10 AM)Kundral Wrote: Mr. Big T, This game is just in its very begging stages. It is practicly being made form scratch so don't critisise*sorry for the spelling* just yet. I'm still making a time system that is diffrent from the gregorian calander. I havnt decided for 14 months or just go for an outragous number like 23. I'm also having to set up how many days are in a year. Then name the months and place days in them. I'm chucking our hour munite time and making a completly new one. So the game will be a while. I'm guessing about 6-56 months from now we will release it. :P

Then to be honest, there's really no point to make it from the scratch if something has been made many times better. If we make one, we should make something from the very start as something very different, hence as I mentioned; basing the rp's on my games that do not follow any sort of a lore set by any standards of any maker ever lived, aside my own. And if you know me, my limits are far beyond that of regular D&D roles or classes.

You're wasting time, effort, and patience when we can already use set world and settings, especially as a creator of such things I've given full blessings to make rp based on my settings and do the game with Altima and any possible GM's. If you wish to do a game from scratch, you're against many great, indepth rps that offer much more and with better execution and the pay off after months of hard work to make a system even half as deep as some of these games is of non existent at least and passable as most.

Which brings a very question, why? Why make a game you know can't reach levels that has been reached and insist on trying such, when you can do simple, fun, and easy to control enviroment? I'm not trying to pee on your parade even if it may seem so, I'm just wondering why waste such time, when I'm handing out all the cards, the packs, and even the Joker cards for all of you to freely use?

Go ahead, work 5-6 months on game that'll suck compared to games done almost 10 years before you were even born. So tell me, again what this game woul offer that wouldn't be offered in any of the usual pen&paper rpgs? I mean if you want to play anthro rp, I'll just link you to the turtles one and we can all gather around and play that one.

Maybe they want to do it for fun?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
You want to do a game for 56 months FOR FUN??? (Even if that's a typo, that's still half a year working for game that's never reaching levels of TMNT! Hey, I suppose each to their own, so I should stop helping you "having fun" then?)

Wouldn't it make much more sense to just play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles&Other Strageness, or oh I dunno... ANY PEN&PAPER EVER MADE IN HISTORY???

I'm just making small bits and peices. I'll hardly be working on it but IF we continue I would be trying to do enough work to have my name near the top of the credits. Also I get bored very easily so doinng this is just to fill time until I get my Xbox gold membership back.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Yeah, MBT, I have heard of furry rpgs. They do exist. I just feel tempted to create an entirely new pen&paper game based on anthros since there asren't that many. IronClaw doesn't have many races, Jadeclaw is an asianiostic version. I've done my research.

And I'm not neccessarily trying to make something better than what's out there. Because those other rps have like 20 guys working on it, and constantly changing it. I just wanted to see if anyone on the DaD wanted to join in and have fun on this project, just to see how far we can get. We are not neccesarily trying to get this game out in stores, but if it does end up there, all the better.

Just lay off the heavy criticism. I only just came up with the idea like 3 days ago.. and I've only gotten the five basic stats down, and how they work in-game. Right now, we're just throwing ideas together, and trying to recruit people to help. counting Kundral, ray, my friend Clay, and I... thats 4 people trying to work together on this project, which is still basically being thought up. And if there are others who are silently working on this, then I forgive for not mentioning your names, but yeah. Small crew, not much work being done atm.

EDIT: I figured that if I posted this little idea on the DaD, maybe we can work on it as a web community, that way we can all have something fun to work on.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
15 months
Names: Kred, Junip, Kinog, Jagru, Key'Hrt, Trenfa, Soldic, Teaf, Sarfan, Teng'Hrt, Nugla, Moni, Nijk, Metri, Nef'Hrt

Days go by a pattern of 23,32, 25.
Every 10th year an extra day is added to th 23 until it reaches 30 then the day is subtracted until it reaches 23 meaning a 140 year long cycle.

A Pun'Ut in roughly 2.3 seconds. It takes 54 Pun'Ut to make a Rul'Je 82 Rul'Je makes a day.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
One of the biggest problems with this:

How are you going to roll a die for all the various rolls? What are you gonna like, post videos of you rolling a die or something? xP
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lol, AWL, we'll figure that out, once we've made the game. Plus, there are a few P&P sites we could use. I know there are a few map creators, and dice-rolling programs.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]