Join our server on Discord

What do you like in your lemons?
Use your IMAGINATION and tell a good story. That's the point of writing.
Fuck gramer and spellin'. I write as a hobby and scored a 27/100 on a spelling test once.

I write my stories in script form because I watch T.V. a lot and I'm sure you guys who write the PWP stories fuck a lot. :roll: I shouldn't be talkin' dudes so don't take offense. I thought "self-insertion" ment something else. :shock:

Use what you have. If you can discribe something well, then be disciptive. If you have a favorite person, embelish the hell out of them. If you like to force-feed sausage into a pig's mouth and scream out the theme to Outlaw Star in Latin, :shock: then you have problems and here's my number. Wink

Just write. You can't go wrong. That was sappy. Sue me.

Look! To write a story you need:

1. A good idea.
2. A piece of paper
3. A pen or pincil or inkwell full of blood, ext.

If people don't like your work LISTEN TO THEM. They might have an idea or two, but if they patronize your work...OHHHHH DON'T get me started on that!

Don't take flak from anyone, but don't resort to patronizing their work either. Name calling and mail bombs are ok Twisted but not condoned. Evil
There are a few rules to follow when writing lemons.

1. Make it interesting! Grab their attention with a good storyline.

2. When writing a lemon scene, describe it as eroticly as you can. Readers like DETAILS!

3. If writing a comedy type of lemon, PLEASE, make it FUNNY! I don't mean joking around in the lemon, the story itself should be funny and have a funny ending! Remember, your goal in this type of lemon is to make people laugh.

4. Try to stay in character. If a certain person is out of character it can confuse the whole story. Let's say for example Kari. We all know that she is a sweet person, but if you were to write about her as always a bitch, (ie: bitching all the time, treating the others, not just Davis, like shit) that would put her out of character. If she's that much out of character I wanna know why!

5. Self-Insertion- The inserting of ones self into the story. This has gotta be one of the lamest ideas anyone ever came up with! If you're gonna put yourself in the story, you'd better have a good reason, other than to write about you having sex with digimon!

6. Have a plot! I know that some lemons are of the PWP type and that's fine for them. But a story isn't a story unless the writer has a clue as to where it's gonna go and how you're gonna get there.

7. Spelling Grammer- While I can understand most misspellings as well as poor grammer, please at least try to use the spell-checker that came with your computer! Maybe you don't have a spell-checker! There are people out there who will gladdly offer their services either free of charge or for a small fee. (ie: They may want you to do a request for them.)

While these are some of my pet-peeves, I've enjoyed all of the stories that I've read and/or downloaded. I would also like to thank them for their generousity in sharing their stories with the rest of us, because I've learned a lot from all of you!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted