Join our server on Discord

What do you like in your lemons?
Not the FRUIT of course,but what do you look for the most in a lemon?

-Plot?
-Characterization?
-Sex?(most common answer EVER)
-Description?
-Dialouge?

I was just wondering;it'll help me in my future lemons. Thanks you guys!

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
1. Anything except romance and gross (shit eating).

2. The bad (evil) guys ruled the world with peace.

Well, I wanna know *why*, first of all. Why are these characters having sex?

And second, I like the sex to be genuinely arousing, not that cheap crap you used to see on ffnet...

Being in character, of course, is a must for any fanfic, lemon or not...
Bah, It's all for the plot. Like those endless epic stories that could probably double as a novel. I really don't care for the grammar (as long as it's readable) or even the lemon. The character is also a thing I look for... if it's out of character there had better be a damn good reason for it.
1)yaoi

2)rimming

3)originality

4)shota (depending on the pairing)

5)subtext
Dialouge:
Don't use the script format, for e.g.:
Rika: Renamon, are you alright?
Renamon: Thanks, I'm alright.

Instead, use this:
"Renamon, are you alright?" Asked Rika nervously.
"Thanks, I'm alright." Renamon answered softly.

Description:
The more detail, the better.

Sex:
Don't rush. Don't jump into sex immediately. For e.g.:
Gatomon asked Agumon to fuck her. After a few minutes, they reached orgasm and dozed off.

Thanks.

He squeezed his tentacle
You won't get good results unless you take into account every aspect of a lemon. If I had to choose, though, I'd say plot and characterisation are the most important parts for me.
I like the dialouge in my lemon because it gives meaning to plot. As for the lemon scenes i try not to jump into it immediately.
The author can work as long and as hard as he wants on something, but if I find out he himself is in the story (Self-insertion), I won't even look at it.
I think that plot, characterization, description, and dialouge all help to build up a great story. That, and in my case, if you had lactation/pregnancy, then it turns it into a great story! :D

As for self-insertion, Iagree with Jodan on it. About the only time I think a self-insertion story should be written is when it adds to the plotline. If it doesn't, and then the author himself is the one participating in the lemon scene, then in that case I believe it should be avoided at all cost.