Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
BlushBlush
(12-04-2008 05:29 AM)Kundral Wrote: There are an infinate number of paralell wolrds and there is an even greater number of alternate planes of existance. On one of the planes in one of the worlds IS the digiworld. On another is the season 3 wolrd and it continues like that. Everything is a reality. Nothing is unreal. What we say and do here does not affect the digiworlds as the things have already happened and when a new episode or somthing comes out is already happened and a interplanular being sent us an immage of what happened. I hope this clears some things up for you.

i think the exact same thing about the infinite parallel worlds and i (which i've never told anyone this) hope to one day make a device that will let me go to those other worlds
(12-04-2008 12:35 PM)Wisemon Wrote: The digital world does exist. Where do you think you are right now?

physicaly we are in the realworld but mentaly we are in the digiworld when we us this site.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(12-04-2008 12:35 PM)Wisemon Wrote: The digital world does exist. Where do you think you are right now?
Technically that is true. But the Many alt worlds theory is true but if we try to fuse the two, both will be destroyed. Like in Data Squad or MK. Vs. DC.

Yesh we are in a way, and this had made my night.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Sorry about that, easy joke. In terms of a physical alternate dimension, it's possible given string theory, but you'd really never know.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Like I said. Infinate worlds in our plane of existance Infinate planes of existance with their own infinate number of worlds.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(12-04-2008 12:23 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Dibs on AquaVeemon and AquaRivamon. All mine!
Well if Mar gets dibs on her then I'll get Flamedramon instead! >:D
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(12-05-2008 01:35 PM)Kundral Wrote: Like I said. Infinate worlds in our plane of existance Infinate planes of existance with their own infinate number of worlds.

Yeah, but that's easy to SAY, because it cannot be proven or disproven.

There will never be a digital world in the essence of the show. Alternate worlds yes, but a physcial world compomised of data, it wouldn't be anything we could interact with physcially with our original bodies. We will certainly be able to create avatars (it's already incredibly common) and as we progress in technology we will be able to temporarily (or permanently I suppose) export our "mind and senses" to our avatar to interact with a data composed world. Like Wise said, in a lot of ways, we're already there.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Say, whatever happened to that theory which there could be microscopic universes in everything, such as your thumbnail?

...wouldn't it be wild, to have a tiny digital world, populated with extremely tiny digimon-like creatures, somewhere on the tip of your finger?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
That's so destructionist, furbag. I like your style.

And regarding what Wise said, I used to think the same when staring at my wristwatch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad