Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic - Looking for New People PLEASE JOIN
"If... if you want to... you can use me next time..." she said weakly, smiling at him.
----
OOC: I'm not sure how that works...
He walked away quickly "I'm sorry, but my sister is expecting me home..."
OOC: I said you could make the recharge thing up in that PM... :P

Lex blushed harder. "You...you really mean it?" He walked over and sat down next to her on the bed, then pulled her into a deep kiss.

-------------------------------------------

Meg made a long moan as the magic flowed back into her, blue light sparking around her vagina and heading up her body. She arched her back as she ahd another orgasm and another spurt of juices shot out of her pussy.

As the light disappeared, she got to her feet, then turned to Kain heading down the street to his house. "Well, bye then!" She looked down at her soaked skirt and picked up her thong. (Shit, he forgot all of his clothes...) She giggled as she watched him running naked toward his house.
[Image: signature.png]
She broke the kiss and looked at him seemingly deeply "Of course..." she giggled slightly (Whew... So, I'm not still rusty from my acting days, he's so cute hehe) she went back into the kiss, rubbing his back, thinking whether she should lift it up and off yet.
----
Kain opened his door quickly "Sis! I'm home!" he yelled out while closing the door. Reimi came into the room and looked at him strangely with her head tilted. "Is there som---" "Bro's nakie bro's nakie! hehehehehehehehe!" she ran upstairs giggling "I'm gonna tell mom and dad!" "Shit I forgot my clothes..." he facepalmed "I hope I can get them back tomorrow..."
Lex felt her breasts pressed against him as she rubbed his back. (Should I touch them?) Lex hadn't really had much experience with girls besides Meg, and she certainly wasn't as passive as most girls were.

He reached out and touched them through her shirt. (I hope she doesn't mind...) He felt his dick grow again.

---------------------------------------------

Meg pulled her shirt down over her breasts, but decided not to put the wet thong back on. She picked up Kain's clothes and turned back to his house. (Hmm, should I bring them over? Nah, he can get them himself...) She turned and started back toward her hosue with his clothes.

OOC: How old is Kain's sis? Don't suppose she wants to threesome? Twisted
OOC: She's like 11, she won't be in the game -YET-
Rellia moaned feeling her orbs rubbed. "Mmmm... now you're getting it" she said unzipping his pants. "You know... it's unhealthy for your penis to be cramped up." she bent down and licked the slit slowly, occasionally sucking on the entire head and blowing on it. "Come on now... moan for me." she said sticking the entire penis inside of her, wrapping her tongue around it.
----
Kain quickly went upstairs to grab more clothes "Eh... dammit..." he put on a red shirt with a flame in the middle, it was very tightly showing off his amazing body. He next put on a pair of blame jeans with a dragon running up the leg in a swirl. "My favorite clothes.."
OOC: Lex was in his boxers, not his jeans.

BIC:

Lex moaned a little as he felt Rellia's warm mouth around his dick. He pulled his boxers all the way down, then reached his left hand under her shirt and continued rubbing her tits.

------------------------------------------------------------

Meg sighed as she stepped into her house, then put Kain's clothes on a chair by the door. "Mom!!" She called out, looking around. "Nope, guess nobody's home..." She headed over to the washing machine and dropped in the thong, then headed upstairs. (Hmm, I wonder why Kain didn't recharge right away...)

OOC: BTW, that extra orgasm Meg had was her recharge. Since you didn't make up the specifics, I did and that means Kain should have an other orgasm coming up...
OOC: Thanks for the heads up, I already have an idea to activate it.
Rellia gave out a muffled moan, soaking his entire dick and this point, feeling the warm precum rise up.
----
Kain went into the bathroom and put down many pieces on toilet paper on the floor. "Goddamn I had doing this..." he thought outloud. He sat down, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his still erect penis, he then summoned a large black wyrm, upon doing so a large amount of cum bursted out and Kain gave out a loud moan. "D-damn I hate doing that..." the dragon then went into him.
OOC: What, pray tell, is a wyrm?

BIC:

Lex felt the intense heat flow through his dick, and placed his free hand on it, jacking off as Rellia blew it. With his other hand, he pushed Rellia's shirt up above her breasts, and began to suck on her left tit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meg headed into the bathroom and locked the door. (Now, to make sure everything's working...) She held out her left hand in front of the sink and focused her eyes on the faucet. About a second later, the faucet flew off the sink as a huge wave of water shot forward and floated around the bathroom.

(Good. Now...) She focused her eyes on the stream and it transformed into a large ball of water, which landed in her hand. "Now, I wonder if Kain's up for a surprise..." She etched "You forgot something important" on the surface of the water then threw the ball through the bathroom window, watching it turn down the street. She giggled again as she thought of Kain's naked body.

OOC: I invited Rav to join the RP
OOC: EXCELLENT! Forgot all about him. By the way, a wyrm is a slender airborne dragon that takes of a similar shape as a worm. You have probably seen one in vidoegames or animes.

--

Rellia started pulling on her own clit and she felt the warm precum into into her even warmer mouth, making her warm and blush. "I... feel so good..." she said with a very muffled voice.
----
Kain sat down on the floor and put his pants back on, feeling with magic filling up within him. "I will need this soon..." he said out-loud. He exited the bathroom and there before him; his sister stood smiling. "How are you today?" she said in a small voice. "I'm good... so you're starting school tomorrow huh? You know I don't think I've told you this, but I'm very proud of you, you're so brilliant." he said smiling. "Thanks! You'll protect me from all the mean older kids right?" "Of course... especially with your powers." "Huh?" she looked at Kain oddly. "Nothing..." he said quickly.
Lex took his hands off their current positions and mvoed them to Rellia's jeans, unzipping them and pushing them down. He saw her hand was currently inside her thong. "I see you're a little wet.."

He gripped Rellia and pulled her on top of him, while twisting himself around into the 69 position. "You ready?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Meg pushed her hand forward, causing the ball of water to zoom toward Kain's house, quickly splashing through a window and hitting Kain in the face, the message previously etched on it echoing seductively in Megan's voice. "You forgot something important!"