Join our server on Discord

I feel like... God. With a handgun.
Crisis Zone is related to the Time Crisis series, except you use a submachine gun instead of a pistol. I remember playing it in the arcade and loved it.

Dino Stalker is, as you suspected, a rail shooter Dino Crisis game.

As for Ninja Assault, yes, you are ninjas with guns. It's more of the traditional rail shooter than the Crisis series as you cannot dodge and shoot offscreen to reload.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Try Demolition Girl.

Trust me, you want to.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
What does rail shooter mean? Is it as calling them FPS?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A rail shooter is like Time Crisis, where you have limited to no control over where the game will take you.

In the case of Time Crisis, you have very limited control in the sense that the only way you can change paths on the rail is if you activate a certain kind of "Switch", which can be anything. In the case of TC, that could mean blowing up a crane, or killing the enemies in a fast amount of time. Think of it like how a train works. It can only go in a predetermined path.

House of the Dead is also the same, as is Silent Scope.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
OH, that clarifies stuff up. Okay, HOTD definately is a Rail Shooter then. Hmm, and by that logic, Resident Evil: Dead Aim, is not a Rail Shooter, since I can control the character's movements and make him go wherever I want, despite me being able to access the first person view and blow zombie brains up, rrrrrrrrright?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad