Join our server on Discord

I feel like... God. With a handgun.
Yay for something good! Past my History test and while we were having a snack at a restaurant, Mom suddenly started instigating me to tell her what I wanted for my birthday (Yesterday, lol, three days after it, but well!), so I kept saying no (Namely 'cause I know we don't have the money to spare) so she convinced me after about 15+ tries; I still didn't know what I wanted though, haha, but...

It was twenty minutes later that I decided myself and told her about going to a VG Store to see if there were any nice accessories (Yep, accessories. Her first reaction was: "Come on, it's a birthday present, you don't want cheap games, do you?") But then I explained I wanted an 'accessory'. So we went around and about- And there it was, as if it had been waiting all along for me.

A GunCon2, the "Trident". YAY!!! It worked perfectly, and I'm playing Time Crisis 3 and Resident Evil: Dead Aim with it. My buddy and I will get Vampire Night this night to play too! I'm like ZOMG each time I pick up the weapon. Who'd thought I could have a joystick and a gun in one accessory? It's awesome! Playing Resident Evil has never been so fun! It even has the same feature as the House of the Dead IV lightguns. *Shakes and thumps the gun's chamber, causing it to reload* Even cooler!

I love the many function it has for shooting. I can set it to rapid fire and I can use it for playing any PS1 FPS or even PC games. Multi-use! MAN! I need more FPSs! GET ME SOME!

*Pant pant pant* Just wanted to boast a bit. I'm done.

Oh, and if anybody has any suggestion for any PS2 FPS, I'd gladly listen!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Call Of Duty 3, Shellshock: Nam '67, SOCOM US Navy SEALS, and Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood.

All for PS2, all kickass games.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
They all sound like games my buddy would like (Call of Duty, I bet!), I don't really find any game related to real-life war really attractive- Is the Nam one related to cover-ops or stuff with infiltration?

Oh and, do those ALL support GunCon2? : O
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Umm.... I haven't gotten very far in it.

Mostly dense jungle combat, and tunnel warfare. It's fun, gritty, and hard as Hell.

...IT EVEN SAYS MEAT PUPPET ON YOUR HELMET!!!!

Plus, unlike other FPSs I've played, while in basecamp, you can choose a weapon from the firing range, and take it with you into combat.

This is what bit me in the ass. I took a shotgun, and I couldn't get ammo for it when I ran out.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
lol- you don't need to have played any game really far to know if it's compatible with GunCon2. But ah well, Jungle stuff sounds a bit more like what I like. Maybe I'll give it a try to find it!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With that kind of stuff I suppose Rainbow Six would be awesome.
Raze is right, the Rainbow six series would be great great team combat and great fun, setting breaching charges and watching a terrorist fly across the room that was on the other side of the door.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
If you're looking for games that support a light gun, then you're looking for Rail Shooters, not first person shooters, unless the GunCon is able to be used in extremely complicated conjunction with a regular controller, but I don't really see how that's possible.

Here's a list of GunCon2 compatible games:
* Cocoto Funfair
* Crisis Zone
* Death Crimson OX+ (JP)
* Dino Stalker
* Endgame
* Guncom 2 (EU)
* Gunfighter II: Revenge of Jesse James (EU)
* Gun Survivor 2: BioHazard Code: Veronica (JP)
* Gunvari Collection + Time Crisis (JP)
* Mad Dog McCree
* Ninja Assault
* Resident Evil: Dead Aim
* Resident Evil: Survivor 2 Code: Veronica (EU)
* Starsky & Hutch
* Time Crisis II
* Time Crisis 3
* Vampire Night
* Virtua Cop Re-Birth (JP)
* Virtua Cop: Elite Edition (EU)
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

YAY! Let me give an insight of some of 'em! And ask about the ones I don't know of just for the sake of some fun:

* Resident Evil: Dead Aim: I has it! I'm owning it at the moment. I love the RE4 + Survivor adaptation to the movements they made. But I hate the bosses, damn! I kept headshotting that fat bastard from afar and even though I made a pool with his blood he'd still walk! (Even after 5 Magnum shots to the head XD)

* Resident Evil: Survivor 2 Code: Veronica (EU): I have the original (Non-survivor) version. Played and finished (With B Rank though :( ) Are there any key differences or anything worth mentioning plot-wise for me to get this?

* Time Crisis II: I WANT IT I WANT IT! I seriously loved playing it in the Arcades. Once I owned it with 4 credits only, I was proud of beating my 25 credit playthrough! Thanks for the suggestion, I wanna get it!

* Time Crisis 3: Have it! Unfortunately, the video and sound aren't really synched for some reason, maybe they sucked at burning the DVD. Oh well, I love this game. And Rescue Mission made my day. Sniping for the win! (Although it would have been easier if I had known I could move the scope with my D-Pad on the pistol's hammer beforehand <_< Died over 10 times in each of the "Shoot Handgun" "Shoot Detonator" Missions! XD)

* Vampire Night: The trainings are funny. The game makes me remember about House of the Dead, but it really is too easy. Story Mode is lame, the plot isn't all-too-good, but really, you never get surprised, and mobs of enemies can only come to like 2 at a time. Makes it really tough to come across a challenge. Even the bosses are lame. The graphics are nice though, and I like the look-a-like with HOTD III's Boss Battle System.

And now the games I hadn't know of yet!

* Virtua Cop Re-Birth (JP)
* Virtua Cop: Elite Edition (EU)

Oooh... Virtua Cops for PS2? I gotta have that checked out!

* Crisis Zone: Is this the Time Crisis one? If so, I saw it in a store somewhere, I ought to get that one!

* Dino Stalker: Is this like FPS Dino Crisis? Or something related? I'd like to play!

* Ninja Assault: Ninjas with pistols? Or do I get to shoot Ninjas down? :3

And well, those are the titles that caught my attention. Feedback on the ones I don't know would be a great help!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*eyes glint savagely* AGH- the glinting! *rubs eyes* Why has no one mentioned the best gun-thingy game ever!?

Duck Hunter.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers