Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cold or Hot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cold-blooded
50.00%
5 50.00%
Hot-blooded
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My blood is boiling, but my brain isn't IBM.
(12-07-2008 02:52 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: We do also if you didn't know. We just do it in a different way, you wear coats when it's to cold and t-shirts when it's to hot, we are naturally awesome that way. We use cloathing in the same sense a snake uses a borrow.

Yes we do, but the difference between Hot and Cold blooded is this:

Hot-Blooded: Body temp stays at high temperatures, no matter what the environment's temperature is.

Cold-blooded: Body Temp = Environment Temp. If it's 30 degrees outside, the body's internal temperature will be 30 degrees.

:P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
*looks at one side, then at the other*
Can't we just say they are warm-blooded? Like, half and half?

.............or to make it even weirder, they have hot blood over human features, and cold over reptiles'.
[Image: glitterfy103310282D32.gif]
That could work! It would save many, and help pro-create a lot more. Heh heh.

My Fursona's cold blooded though- that's why he turns into a baby when he catches a cold. It's a fairly useable method to replace dying of hypothermia.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I want cold blooded renamed to thermostatic transportation system. Makes more sense, if you understand what a thermostat is, and what a transport system is.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Scientific terms have been f'ing people up for generations now, let's not be a generation to add even more terms hm?
Besides, cold blood makes me think of blue blood! Yum!

...actually- that's eww. I'll be the first one to splice reptilian genes into humans! I'll create horrible experiments so we can all have fun hunting them down with Particle Rifles! */delirious mode*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-08-2008 08:06 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: Scientific terms have been f'ing people up for generations now, let's not be a generation to add even more terms hm?

Should we just call it "Magic Blood" then?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds