Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cold or Hot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cold-blooded
50.00%
5 50.00%
Hot-blooded
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My blood is boiling, but my brain isn't IBM.
Nope, not a rant but a pondering from the wastelands of my mind...

Anthro dragons right? basically all the draggy features based on a human skeleton...I'm all happy with that but there's a problem.
Dragons are essentially lizards, and thus are cold-blooded. Humans are mammals and therefore have heated blood systems.

So that's what i've been thinking about...Are Anthro dragons cold or hot blooded?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm hot ;D

Edit: Nah, seriously. Dragons, anthro or not, are cold blooded. Our hawtness is dictacted by our muscle-size, not the blood :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But as their based on a humanoid figure...wouldn't a warm blood system be more suited to that body type? humans are vertical and dragons tend to be horizontal most of the time...
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dragons are fantasy creatures with magical blood. I'm guessing hot.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dragons can breath fire right from their lungs. They are warm blooded because the fire is heated from their blood.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Well theres many reasons why they breathe fire...i personally think they eject all waste gasses orally, and flammable gasses are ejected in this group. These ignite due to the extreme temperatures built up in the dragon's throat.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Between different types one is hot blooded or what you should of put "Warm blooded" Or some are cold blooded. But as for me id say both. I love the winter days and nights as much as the summer and spring. So i would say things can differ on the range on what kind of dragon there is. So in reality there is difference in among of things.
Actually dragons are real, they live in the himilayans. So are albatross' (giant birds) in the desert, they eat horses lol
Actually albatross live around the southern and pacific ocean living off squid and fish. The closest thing we have that could be considered a dragon would be a komodo dragon and they live somewhere in indonesia.

Dragons are coldblooded they are lizards.
Quote:based on a humanoid figure
Dragons come in all shapes and sizes, snake shapped, 4 legged winged crawling lizards, large bipedal lizards.

Quote:warm blood system be more suited to that body type
The T-rex Large Bipedal cold blooded. Besides cold blooded is an outdated term. There are no cold bloded species, they simply have a different method fo blood temp control as opposed to 'warm blooded' creatures.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I think when DMX posted the poll should have been closed. He is, after all, the resident dragon-type thing.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds