Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cold or Hot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cold-blooded
50.00%
5 50.00%
Hot-blooded
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My blood is boiling, but my brain isn't IBM.
Legends do not come out of nowhere, at one point big foot had existance somewhere, sometime along the lines. It could have been a misinterperated sight, but it was not made up out of mind. ALong with all other legends, take the sky god in (insert forgotten pagaan religion of which I forgot the long and complex name of) saw an albatross and thought it was a god.
I voted cold blooded, well I'm sure that guilmon is cold blooded though . :P
Veemon's Followers
(12-02-2008 01:24 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: [And a side note on behalf of Ghostiemon, we are discussing ANTHRO dragons, not Quasimodo dragons or kung fu ninja dragons or any other type, just anthro.]

My point stands, the question is archaic. There is no difference in the tempratures of bloods, merely in the way there blood temprature is regulated.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Raze, legends CAN come out of imagination you know. No creature "has had to exist" for a legend to have formed around them

And for DMX and Ghostiemon, I'm talking about anthropic dragons which have been spawned SOMEHOW by human and standard dragon relations (don't ask me how or say their gametes wouldn't bond, this is a fictional being we are discussing).

Because of this interaction, the resulting offspring must have half of each parents genes, and I'm just curious as to whether this would make them hot blooded as opposed to the common factor of lizards, cold blooded.

Why do i want Hot blooded dragons you might ask? because i like heated blood systems, it provides a warm and even more cuddly sensation to the dragon's skin, gives a sophisticated & logical way for them to ignite flammable gasses in their mouths and can be very useful in winter to keep it's eggs warm (presumedly a female, although I'm not sure on which gender nurses the eggs).
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then you go make a warm-blooded dragon GMSG :P

but yeah, things don't HAVE to exist to have stories told about them! The REAL reason there's no Dragons is because Noah was a bitchface, and left them behind! (True story, this is actually mentioned in the bible or something.)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quote:And for DMX and Ghostiemon, I'm talking about anthropic dragons which have been spawned SOMEHOW by human and standard dragon relations

Quote:Anthro dragons right? basically all the draggy features based on a human skeleton...

An argument is better exposed when you make a good, chronological diversion of the facts you need to let us know beforehand. You never said you were talking about cross-breed anthros in the first place.

Quote:Because of this interaction, the resulting offspring must have half of each parents genes, and I'm just curious as to whether this would make them hot blooded as opposed to the common factor of lizards, cold blooded.

Again, dragons never properly existed. You'd need to establish every variable in the genetic makeup (Which don't have any base of) that could somehow dictate the probability of a crossbreed possessing either a cold blooded system or heated thereof. In this case:

Angewomons_Lover Wrote:Then you go make a warm-blooded dragon GMSG :P

Works just fine.

Quote:Why do i want Hot blooded dragons you might ask? because i like heated blood systems, it provides a warm and even more cuddly sensation to the dragon's skin, gives a sophisticated & logical way for them to ignite flammable gasses in their mouths and can be very useful in winter to keep it's eggs warm (presumedly a female, although I'm not sure on which gender nurses the eggs).

Again. Blood system =/= Fire Breath. There is no further logistic from having a cold blooded system and being able to breathe fire than having a heated blood system.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay confession time. Cold blooded is the most retarded term i have ever heard in my life. Apparently, lizards can manually regulate their blood temperature in a way different to us and scientists called that Cold blooded.
Wikipedia: "the term cold-blooded is misleading." NO shit, Really?!

I believe i have been very hard to understand and i apologize on the behalf of all of ya. I also apologize for my lack of intelligence, which has been the source of much disruption.

Moderators may lock this, if we have nothing else to talk about here.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey, but it was a fun discussion. And I got to show off too! Also Lizards do regulate their temperature. If they don't, they die. That's why they need to habitate humid, damp, hot places.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We do also if you didn't know. We just do it in a different way, you wear coats when it's to cold and t-shirts when it's to hot, we are naturally awesome that way. We use cloathing in the same sense a snake uses a borrow.
Or like uh- sheeps! They get esquilated in summer and in winter their wool grows back. That's made of win.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad