Join our server on Discord

Damn I talk too much!
Compared to Wise it is. You're not an adult. Yet. And careful, Some people may get mad and you don't want anyone in this topic mad. By accident.
I listen to Zephyr. In fact I listen to her more than I listen to most people on this board. She has every right to speak what she wants, whether you think we are listening to her or not, so leave it alone. I for one can say I enjoyed her post and found it to be valuble, and not a waste at all.

Zephyr: That's odd, I was probably gone a good portion of the 5 month span you were, I know I was out for 8 or so. But hey, at least people notice your absence!

Unknown: God damn man I didn't know your post count was so high.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I don't remember ever saying she had no right to speak...although I keep getting treated like I don't so I'm wondering right around now.
People love to talk, some love to talk too much, and some talk just because it's free. Let's leave it at that. Zeph gave one of her always appreciated comments and advices, I see nothing wrong with that Raze, but really, if this thread's gonna turn into an useless argument to complain about rights, then it's kinda going off topic. Why not start a new thread elsewhere and leave this one locked? After all the rant's been done already. At least lock it now before the slaps start lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Meh, we don't need to lock it really. The "I talk too much part" was very short to begin with, and basically we've been talking about relationships since, so it's good lol. Off-topic doesn't necessarily = lock either.

Personally, I wish guys and girls were easier to understand. From a guy's point of view or at least mine, girls are complete enigmas. You say one thing, it turns into something else. You say another, they're upset with you because they wanted to hear something else. Their expectations are often times a mystery, yet when you don't live up to them, you know--or sometimes you don't because they don't tell you--they just act mad at you for no apparent reason at all until the reason finally blows out in a built-up anger, sometimes ending with "We're through!"

Hmm... Well, let me give a girl's point of view a try. I think a girl wants to be loved, and know she's loved without having to beg for her guy to say it. She wants the attention she deserves as a girlfriend and to be happy with and able to love the guy she's with.

Reasonable requests, if I'm right, but all of it can vary person to person... I wish girls would tell us what they want instead of leaving guys to guess in confusion.

Maybe I'm thinking too much into it. Or, I dunno, maybe I watch too much TV.
Actually you said the very thing your girlfriend would get pissed at you fore, the last part I mean. If we have to tell you then you don't deserve to know. Also dmx for the last time...AND THIS IS TO EVERYONE!!!

I WAS NEVER SAYING ZEPHYRS OPINION WAS NOT DECENT OR UNNEEDED, I WAS WONDEIRNG WHY SHE SAID IT FFS! GET IT THROUGH ALL YER DMAN THICK HEADS!!!
Quote:If we have to tell you then you don't deserve to know.
I usually get in trouble when I take a guess about women because I'm usually right.

Quote:I WAS NEVER SAYING ZEPHYRS OPINION WAS NOT DECENT OR UNNEEDED, I WAS WONDEIRNG WHY SHE SAID IT FFS! GET IT THROUGH ALL YER DMAN THICK HEADS!!!
Maybe you haven't met men who listen, but some do. In fact, some listen so well that they can pick you apart until you're nothing but an obsequious shell of self-doubt and regret. The best way to protect yourself from these men is to remain calm and contemplative, using exclamation marks only when they are truly needed.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon, that's for those whom I care about. If you actually want to get at me, you'd have to be VERRRRRRRRRY close to me. I just like being a total bitch! :D :D :D
(12-19-2008 09:17 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: I WAS NEVER SAYING ZEPHYRS OPINION WAS NOT DECENT OR UNNEEDED, I WAS WONDEIRNG WHY SHE SAID IT FFS! GET IT THROUGH ALL YER DMAN THICK HEADS!!! [/size]

I don't think any of us meant it in the way of "she shouldn't speak" but rather you telling her what is or is not a waste of her time to speak about, or why she bothered saying it.

Anyhow, if you have to tell us we don't deserve to know? That's gotta be why 90% of divorces happen. People don't speak the fuck up. If you have a problem that the other person cannot detect, you have to talk about it or it will build resentment. Don't you think it would be better to say "Hey, you haven't seemed to notice this is going on" Rather than not saying a thing and thinking "Why the fuck don't they talk to me about this?"

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
So, I was right about it. heh heh Wise may have a non-weird, non-male fan.

(12-16-2008 03:19 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Unknown: God damn man I didn't know your post count was so high.
Yeah. I deserve most to all of them.