Join our server on Discord

Damn I talk too much!
Wise: says Unknown can be with a normal girl, he agrees.
Me: says Unknown can be with a normal girl, he gets pissed off.

Anyway, Wise, that was a joke. Since the girl got emotional for what you said, I did the same too XD
Thing is, us girls do more of a "between lines" reading. If you tell her "You can choose better", she doesn't hear "You can choose better", she hears "You're not smart enough to make right choices, and I don't hold in high regard your thinking ability. Mine is better. You are inferior". Maybe you think it's twisted, but that's how we're wired. Our world is full of subtleties you men are far from catching on.
The Reclaimer: Has there been some kind of time travelling hole here, because I've been away for, like two months and everyone thinks I went away for good? Or did something happen that made many people miss me a lot?
[Image: glitterfy103310282D32.gif]
Zephyr, lol, that's pretty much true. Although, I have no clue why you'd be telling them that.
Um, because they are my friends and I want them to have good relationships.
They'll forget what you told them like a week from now, why bother? What you should be telling them is to just be cool and be yourself, god knows you'll get a girl that likes you for who you are. Also, it does help to take the initiative and just ask her out.
I don't need anyone to tell me what I should be telling them. If you want to tell them that, it's okay, but what I tell them is my own bussiness.
No, I just don't track time well, I wasn't sure the last time you'd been on, but I just knew it hadn't been super recently.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah, but the weird part is that you're not alone. I got similar comments from other people in here... It's kinda strange since I once went away for five months and nobody seemed to notice.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Anyway, Wise, that was a joke. Since the girl got emotional for what you said, I did the same too XD
Thing is, us girls do more of a "between lines" reading. If you tell her "You can choose better", she doesn't hear "You can choose better", she hears "You're not smart enough to make right choices, and I don't hold in high regard your thinking ability. Mine is better. You are inferior". Maybe you think it's twisted, but that's how we're wired.
That's not necessarily an incorrect interpretation, except I would change it more to the hypothetical: "I would have chosen better." I don't see why it should be so offensive if I can explain to a girl why her decision was poor. When I make a bad decision, I don't mind people pointing out to me where I erred.

Raze the Judgement Wrote:They'll forget what you told them like a week from now, why bother? What you should be telling them is to just be cool and be yourself, god knows you'll get a girl that likes you for who you are. Also, it does help to take the initiative and just ask her out.
I don't forget good advice, but I also strive to be honest in everything I do, even if it's not so conducive to getting girls to like me. In other words, I do follow the advice of being myself, for better or worse.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. He's brutally honest. He's even metal honest.

(12-14-2008 03:28 PM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: He's like 5 years older than me or something...I'm 17 as of last week...
17 is creepy. 5 years isn't. And that does mean you should be on here but, no one has followed that rule.
Should not you mean...and I frankly don't give a hell, also how is 17 creepy!? Shame
Also Zephyr, I didn't mean to offend, however you probably are wasting time, anyhow another nice tidbit of advice is to take a little...
SHUDDAFUCKUP! It really does work to be quiet unless you should talk, and to you know, do what most boys don't, LISTEN when she tells you stuff, I swear you'll be etsted later =3