Join our server on Discord

Damn I talk too much!
lol

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(12-11-2008 03:17 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(12-10-2008 09:47 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: I think Wisemon should stay the way he is, not everyone can be "The Cold Voice of Logic", but someone needs to. You'll find a girl one day Wise.
Hey, I thought so too. But if you think so maybe you can be her. HA HA HA.
Just joking.
You make me want to see what the inside of a heart looks like in real life Evil, could you please help me with that? Twisted
(12-12-2008 07:58 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: You make me want to see what the inside of a heart looks like in real life Evil, could you please help me with that? Twisted

http://www.hahmed.com/pics/hs.jpg There, a real life open heart.

The Reclaimer Wrote:I research and print information for her on classes I think she will enjoy, and I took her to my school and showed her around, as it's one place she may go. I even offered to move to another city with her when I'm done with school so she can take a program not offered locally (she doesn't want to move on her own at the moment).
That sort of compassionate offer ought to move her. Does it? Does she say something like, "Oh, you're such a great guy and I'm lucky you're my boyfriend"? It would scare me if I said something like that to my girlfriend and didn't get any positive reaction.

Quote:(Today 12:17 AM)UnknownH Wrote:
(12-09-2008 06:47 PM)Raze the Judgement Wrote:
I think Wisemon should stay the way he is, not everyone can be "The Cold Voice of Logic", but someone needs to. You'll find a girl one day Wise.
Hey, I thought so too. But if you think so maybe you can be her. HA HA HA.
Just joking.
You make me want to see what the inside of a heart looks like in real life , could you please help me with that?
I'm confused, but I don't think I want to know.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(12-12-2008 10:51 AM)Wisemon Wrote: That sort of compassionate offer ought to move her. Does it? Does she say something like, "Oh, you're such a great guy and I'm lucky you're my boyfriend"? It would scare me if I said something like that to my girlfriend and didn't get any positive reaction.

Oh she can't wait to move in with me. lol Yeah, she got really excited when I mentioned that specific idea to her. I've been against that "scares me to mention whatever" wall for a while with her. We've talked about moving in together, then after a bit I actually asked her if she would ever want to have a kid with me if we were together down the road (I only asked because I know I want kids, and she used to say she wasn't sure she did)...happily she said she wasn't sure, back then but now that we've been together a while she knows she would want to make a family together. So that was awesome. She always says how lucky she feels to have me, which makes me feel pretty good.

I made a joke about the female Raze. She didn't seem to like it. I was just joking of course.
As was I, at times I can have morbid humor...anyways I certainly wouldn't feel to terrible if I were dating Wisemon, just creeped out.
Why creeped out?
He's like 5 years older than me or something...I'm 17 as of last week...
Quote:He's like 5 years older than me or something...I'm 17 as of last week...
Yes, that would be kind of creepy, and a larger gap than five years, but thanks for the compliment. That's the first time a girl has ever called me creepy for a good reason. Of course, our distance has nothing on certain Hollywood marriages, but then again, I'm not gay, which is what makes those work.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against