Join our server on Discord

Damn I talk too much!
(11-30-2008 03:22 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(11-30-2008 01:02 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Hey, at least you can post a "poor me" dating rant. Mine are either "why are so many girls copies of each others' personalities?" or "why do girls stop liking me after I start talking with them?"
You meet the wrong kinds of girls.

Unknown is right, see the problem with being a guy like you...which I think is the problem for each of us (at least me, H and you), is that we're not normal guys, we don't get attracted to "normal" girls. I know, at least for me, the girl needs to be witty and able to hold a real conversation. I dare say we like our woman to be more smart than the average, and be able to stand by her opinion and argue it without getting overly emotional (a problem for many men as well). My girl is smart as shit when it comes to any topic I can think of off hand, but you know what really gets me? She says fucked up out of the box stuff that most people wouldn't dare to think.

Men like us require a different kind of woman, that's for damn sure. In time, hopefully you'll find one, or one will find you.
I've always said I like smart women. And I found someone close to what you have but that's a long story. But with Wise, yeah.
Quote:Unknown is right, see the problem with being a guy like you...which I think is the problem for each of us (at least me, H and you), is that we're not normal guys, we don't get attracted to "normal" girls. I know, at least for me, the girl needs to be witty and able to hold a real conversation. I dare say we like our woman to be more smart than the average, and be able to stand by her opinion and argue it without getting overly emotional (a problem for many men as well). My girl is smart as shit when it comes to any topic I can think of off hand, but you know what really gets me? She says fucked up out of the box stuff that most people wouldn't dare to think.
Yeah, definitely my kind of girl, but I think Unknown would actually do quite well with a normal girl; no offense, Unknown.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(11-30-2008 04:53 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote:
(11-30-2008 03:22 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(11-30-2008 01:02 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Hey, at least you can post a "poor me" dating rant. Mine are either "why are so many girls copies of each others' personalities?" or "why do girls stop liking me after I start talking with them?"
You meet the wrong kinds of girls.

Unknown is right, see the problem with being a guy like you...which I think is the problem for each of us (at least me, H and you), is that we're not normal guys, we don't get attracted to "normal" girls. I know, at least for me, the girl needs to be witty and able to hold a real conversation. I dare say we like our woman to be more smart than the average, and be able to stand by her opinion and argue it without getting overly emotional (a problem for many men as well). My girl is smart as shit when it comes to any topic I can think of off hand, but you know what really gets me? She says fucked up out of the box stuff that most people wouldn't dare to think.

Men like us require a different kind of woman, that's for damn sure. In time, hopefully you'll find one, or one will find you.

I'm also like you and I require above average intelegent women. Seeing as I'm still young they will mostlikly be extinct by the time I'm in collage.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Quote:I'm also like you and I require above average intelegent women. Seeing as I'm still young they will mostlikly be extinct by the time I'm in collage.
How will those intelligent women become extinct? It will happen when they injure themselves with the scissors used to cut you out and paste you into your collage.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol I wanted to call him out on that but I'm glad I didn't, yours was so much better!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Actually, I was reading this and wondered, I think the reason you guys have issues getting girls (or at least Wisemon) is because they hang out on a digimon site and of course are very very lonely.
My suggesiton:
got cat?
No but seriously, wisemon you're awesome, you have a good paying job, you're brilliant really, and if those avys are indeed you, handsome also. The only real downside that women might (emphasis on MIGHT in a probably not caring way) is that you go on digimon forums.
Chances are that isn't something that comes up soon enough to determine whether or not the relationship is going somewhere. I'm sure he doesn't walk up and say "I'm into music, poetry, and Digimon."

Plus, not all girls are like that, my girl enjoys that I'm a power dork on various shows/cartoons, and lets me enjoy it.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I Wrote:might (emphasis on MIGHT in a probably not caring way) is that you go on digimon forums.
As I said...MIGHT, I know a lot of women who couldn't care less.
(12-06-2008 01:50 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Yeah, definitely my kind of girl, but I think Unknown would actually do quite well with a normal girl; no offense, Unknown.
No not at all. Some of the girls I liked where "normal".