Join our server on Discord

Poll: Agumon (1st season Vs agumon (5th season)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1st season
26.67%
4 26.67%
5th season
73.33%
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Agumon (1st season) Vs Agumon (5th season) Who will win?
(11-29-2008 11:16 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Savers Agumon would win, as much as I prefer the original. Savers Agumon is a lot bigger and he knows how to fight, which the original Agumon didn't really do (just Pepper Breath from him). If they went up in digivolutions, here's how I see it playing out:

GeoGreymon beats Greymon (with Mega Burst)
RiseGreymon beats MetalGreymon (faster, more weapons)
WarGreymon beats ShineGreymon (WarGreymon fights a lot faster, especially with Great Tornado, and ShineGreymon has got to be one of the ugliest hero Digimon ever)

Lol true that.. @ ShineGreymon
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
(11-29-2008 05:37 AM)Kundral Wrote: 1st season agumon has alot of experiance as a rookie due to the fact as always getting caught offgaurd.

I beg to differ, Agumon only fought as a rookie a very few times in Adventure/02. None of the first-generation digis actually have any siginificant physical fighting abilities or experience that we know of, either, which would give Savers!Agumon a major advantage. Overall, Adventure!Agumon fight more as a champion than Savers!Agumon does.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
True.

(11-28-2008 03:04 PM)Kundral Wrote: Agumon 1st season because 5th season he is very weak. And if you go up to their digivolved forms then it wouold be normal Greymon and not Geogreymon beacuase like I said.... 5th season agumon and digivolved forms are very weak. Also nice sig. If digimon 02 was irl then that would be what flamedramon would look like.

Where exactly is he weak?

Savers Agumon is specifically designed to be stronger than Adventure Agumon.

And if we talk about beating higher evolved Digimon: Savers Agumon did beat Argomon. Which is a Perfect Level.
CRIMSON AGUMON! XD Wait does he count? lol
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(12-02-2008 02:42 AM)tigerlily Wrote: CRIMSON AGUMON! XD Wait does he count? lol

Depends does BlackAgumon count? or Greymon(Blue) xD I was playing the data squad game and i encountered Greymon(Blue) and Growlmon(Yellow) I was about to smack the game xD
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
These guys have been around far longer.
Comparing the fighting abilities of the two, the Season 5 Agumon would most likely be victorious. His fighting skills would be too much for the poor Agumon from Season 1, who only has his 'Pepper Breath' to use.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions