Join our server on Discord

Poll: Agumon (1st season Vs agumon (5th season)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1st season
26.67%
4 26.67%
5th season
73.33%
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Agumon (1st season) Vs Agumon (5th season) Who will win?
If it's a fight between agumon from the first season of Digimon and agumon from the fifth, who will win?
[Image: FlamedramonColored.png]
Veemon's Followers
Agumon 1st season because 5th season he is very weak. And if you go up to their digivolved forms then it wouold be normal Greymon and not Geogreymon beacuase like I said.... 5th season agumon and digivolved forms are very weak. Also nice sig. If digimon 02 was irl then that would be what flamedramon would look like.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
sorry I think the new guy would win.

cause even if they were evenly matched season 1 agumon would still have to deal with marcus and the 5th at the same time.

come on marcus can mess up a royal knight.

its two against one. and the 5th can't digivole without marcus hitting the 1st.
and marcus would not sit out of the fight after hitting the 1st.

the only way the 1st could win is if him and metalgarurumon doubled teamed them and/or become omnimon/omegamon.

which in the choices is definitely not avaible, it says only season one agumon.
but because of the choices there would be no marcus either.

and neither of them could digivole at all without the help of there partners.

so in a one on one rookie fight... it still definitely would be the 5th because he has twice the moves, twice the height, twice the weight, if not twice the power.

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Agumon#Agu...6_anime.29

thank you.
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Also believe Savers Agu would win, if only because he is quite significantly bigger.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
(11-29-2008 02:13 AM)circeus Wrote: Also believe Savers Agu would win, if only because he is quite significantly bigger.

Exactly.

and because GeoGreymon > Greymon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I remember a scene where season 1's Agumon's pepper breath blew an ogremon away in the real world. Not sure if that counts.

And 5th season's Agumon kicks balls!! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(11-29-2008 02:13 AM)circeus Wrote: Also believe Savers Agu would win, if only because he is quite significantly bigger.

The animation changed i believe there digimon are insignificantly huge O_o 1st agumon was almost as tall/big as kari in the season 5ths is way bigger than kristy and un-proportionally big

[Image: agumon.jpg] [Image: tbF68g0Z4aiHFR8.jpg] [Image: sum.jpg] [Image: veryall25.jpg][Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=1]

Now 5th Agumon is basically at Marcus's shoulders and 2x bigger than normal Agumon, And the 1st Agumon only goes up to adult Tai's waist. i think the 5th one would win not counting digivolutions it's like comparing 1st Biyomon and 5ths Biyomon without counting there digivolved forms Sorry for overuse of pictures XD

EDIT
PS In that group picture there's 1 digimon and 1 digidestine missing from the picture can you figure out which one? XD
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
You people are forgetting that size does not matter. I'll talk about end of season stuff now but for 5th season I'm just guessing ok so here we go...

1st season agumon has alot of experiance as a rookie due to the fact as always getting caught offgaurd. 5th season I remember being told that the first few minutes of a fight he was Agumon and always digivlolved giving him less experiance as Agumon. So in a season final batle of the two we have 1st season Agumon winning if we do not count the sizes. If sizes does count then we would need a battleground too.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Yeah but Agumon season 5 is cooler. and it's coolness that wins for me so Season 5.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Savers Agumon would win, as much as I prefer the original. Savers Agumon is a lot bigger and he knows how to fight, which the original Agumon didn't really do (just Pepper Breath from him). If they went up in digivolutions, here's how I see it playing out:

GeoGreymon beats Greymon (with Mega Burst)
RiseGreymon beats MetalGreymon (faster, more weapons)
WarGreymon beats ShineGreymon (WarGreymon fights a lot faster, especially with Great Tornado, and ShineGreymon has got to be one of the ugliest hero Digimon ever)
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against