Join our server on Discord

Digimon Universe?
I see there is much talk going on with this rpg...and it's givin me many views to look at this idea....DragonmasterX. I will take any help you can offer for the Villain factor.. i have had planned to revive one of the worst Villains in the Digiverse...Apocalyamon! i did also have some thoughts of having the seven Demon Warlords ..take part as well...

as for whether or not furrys can be used...i'm debating over that one

OC chars always be open... all ya need is a profile template^^()

Digidestined/Tamer Profile

Name-

Sex/Gender-

Age-

Birth-

Likes-

Dislikes-

Digivice (OGDV, D3, Dpower, D-Tector, D-ic)-

Status-

Height-

Weight-

Fears-

Favoirte food-

Least Favoirte food-

Personality-

Hair Style/Color-

Eye Color-

Outfit-

Family-

History-

Objective-

Digimon Profile

Name:

Species:

Sex/Gender:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Fur/scale Color:

Height:

Weight:

Current DigiLevel:

Homeland:

Marital Status:

Dislikes:

Digivolutions:

Digi-partner:

Special Techniques/Skills/Abilities:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

I hope this helps
Sounds good. Count me in. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the games.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:i have had planned to revive one of the worst Villains in the Digiverse...Apocalyamon!

That's yawn. Why not give it a go with some wicked villain like Tsukasa from Savers? The Demon Lords are a good option, cookies for that, but nothing beats corrupted tamers/destined/whateverhumanwithdigimon; seriously. You may wanna consider that one too!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm glad someone brought that up...i usually like to keep some things in surprise...and secret...but i will reveal a taste to y'all

There will be a human villain in this rpg. one who strikes a deal with an evil Digital alliance...in a bold scheme to Rewrite & Recreate..the Digital and Real worlds... as he will use his ..creation....to reunite potential helpers in is goal...and by helpers...i mean youth he can persuade, corrupt..and use as Dark Digidestined and Tamers.

My human will be named Victor Darc...he will be under the aliases Verne Maximillian...and Vermillion

There will also be AU version of ONE of the Digidestined...as well as a Blast from someone's past....but is he friend or Foe... the same goes for his digimon...don't worry...you'll see that one soon enough Twisted
Well, if you still want me to take care of your villains, send me a PM or two; it'd be good if you kept spoilers out of the view for the major thing though.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
How come no one ever thinks of the most evil digimon ever to be seen on the face of this dimension? I'm talking about Daemon/Demon. He could only be sealed which he himself said he would break. It would be awsome if you put him in.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
just for the reason. Daemon is one of the Seven Demon Warlords...and the Seven will take part...so yeah..i think Daemon will want in on this Rpg^^
Are you still planning on starting this RPG?
yes^_^! i still play to do this rpg.