Join our server on Discord

Digimon Universe?
After some thinking..and plotting....i'm returning into the rpg section...though sadly..i'm going to have to put a project on hold for while until i can get some new data ready. so for now...i'm gonna try my luck with a digimon rpg...i had an idea that got eaten when i couldn't get access to the forum...but it was a combo of 2 ideas...that involves a crossover of all five seasons of Digimon...and how a Game unleashed to the world will bring OC chars...face to face with Digidestiny...as a legion of evil pulls off a master plan...involving the merger of 5 digiworlds..and the creation of one Digital Universe...now there's more than one Digital world...and to save all that's real and Digital....heroes of the past, Present, and future must come together...and take on the legion and all it throws at them. Digimon has just gone UNIVERSAL!!

Questions? comments? Anything?^^
So, it's the mix of all 5 season of digimon and digimon world 3/2003.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
that and elements from the other Digimon world games as well.
What would be the rules, and such?

I know OC Tamers and Digimon, but, what about furries, and stuff such as that?

If*keyword* I choose to join, my OC Tamer isn't some little cheerleader, that'll openly let his digimon get pwned. He gets in there and fights beside his partner, oftentimes weilding a firearm or two.

...any problems with that?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Wonder if human firearms would hurt digimon? Has it been tried yet?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Since Digimon are data, mostlikely conventional firearms would not hurt them. However, with quite small configuring (Such as adding magnets into them, an EMP generator, or anything that really damages the functionality of a computer without shooting a hole in it physically.) However, following the TV series, I have seen multiple times physical interactions with them become successful. So, perhaps the first is generally more effective, but the latter still WORKS. Either way, I'd like to join, if it manages its maiden voyage.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
If a Digimon manifests itself properly they can interact interact with the real world, but most higher level Digimon are armored enough that normal weapons won't effect them much (like when Mihiramon was hardly effected when fired on by Hypnos's helicopters). Given that some Digimon have magnetic attacks, I don't think magnets would effect them that much, at least not on most mediums.

But anyway, if we can claim characters now I'll take Daisuke and V-mon from 02. How many character will we be allowed to have? Are the characters from different seasons actually travel to the other seasons Digital World?
Well, I've seen enough references to it in fanfiction(Red Rover's End Game series readily comes to mind), that I assume that most rookies and a few champions would be able to be brought down by a firearm. Larger digimon, ones that would be Hell to battle to begin with, would just be like shooting a tank. Not much would happen.

...unless, by some miracle, I manage to hit the digimon's eye.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I'd like to take one of the OCs, if that's still possible.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
Before I get side-tracked with discussing how cool it would be to fight a Tankmon with an AK-47 or an M-16, I wanna make a less OC question. Hey, what about villains by the way Damien? If you want I'd like to help, I consider myself a decent villain player.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad