Join our server on Discord

Abstinency is Impossible.
"Heh heh, ohhh... loads and loads..." Mar murred, feeling the soft paw over his crotch as his enormously thick member started to come out at a moderate pace; he wasn't really interested in waiting! "Mmmrrr... gonna blow me a bit, mrr?" he coaxed, grinning as his claw stroked Rina's beautiful, golden hair.

(Room)

"Gee..." Dorothy giggled at Soma's last words, "You're funny." She said, "Uhm..." she put one of her arms behind her as her other paw covered her maw while she squinted her eyes in deep thought. Should she accept the offer? "Uhm well... I want some free time too... and if he wants to help that much then... Okay!" she smiled cutely, bowing respectfully to Soma as her tail wagged happily. "I'm sorry againt to put you through this, but thank you very much for the offer!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's one of the things I've got in the store for you dragon boy" Rina said, and murred softly "Let's go to my room, or do you prefer somewhere else?"

*Mar's apartment*

"No problem" He said "Let's finish this quickly" Soma folded up the sleeve of his shirt, showing his muscular arm, getting ready to work "Can you tell me where's his room?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Mrrr... your room sounds like a plan to me!" Mar said, following Rina all the way to their next destination, "I can hardly wait, sexy!" he said, spanking the tigress' ass hard, yet unharmfully.

(Apartment)

Dorothy blushed a bit, she had a thing for well-defined muscles in atheletic bodies. The sight left her dumbfounded for a couple seconds, before she shook her head and laughed nervously, "I-it's there!" she giggled innocently, trying to cover up for her dull moment as she pointed over to a huge door over a corner.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rina giggled "You naughty boy" She said grabbing Mar's hand "Come here" She pulled his arm leading him to her room.

*Apartment*

"Thanks... oops, I forgot to ask your name" Soma asked "And I haven't intruduced miself either, sorry about that, I'm Mar's friend, my name is Soma and you are?"
"Heh heh" Mar grinned widely, following eagerly as they reached the bedroom, "Let me be a gentleman for whatever minutes of kindness I have left" he joked, his eyes mid-closing as he lifted Rina in his arms and carried her all the way to her bed.

(Apartment)

"Uhm... my name's Dorothy-Ann, but you can call me Dot! As you might have noticed, I'm Mar's sister... gee..." she giggled a bit, "It's nice to meet you Soma." She said, giving her hand out to shake with his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Really? he he" She chuckled "That's rare, you've never been a gentleman before, at least not in moments like this you are a complete savage..." She said while rubbing his dick with her tail "...and I like that".

*Apartment*

Soma extended his arm and shaked hands with Dot "Nice too meet you too, shall we begin?" He said smiling at her.
"Mmrrr... so do I! At least when you're begging for it." He grinned dirtily, laying the cat onto the bed as he laid on her side, his front rubbing against her back as one of his big claws grabbed around the ample chest of the tigress, "So... what do you have in mind? Or am I gonna be digging your ass with my tongue all day?" he asked with a smug, yet evident grin.

(Room)

"Yup! Let's! I'll uhm... take the center room while you go at Mar's... will that be okay?" Dorothy asked softly, smiling a bit nervously, yet she had gained some more confidence at the new comer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm... well that would be a great start, honey..." Rina said, purring at the strokes of her tits, "Playful little boy aren't you? Love my chest size, hm?" she teased, rubbing her large behind onto his crotch to further the arousal of the hunk of a dragon.

(Room)

Soma opens the door and suddenly felt his nostrils burn with the pure scent of male and female juices of various species mixed together into the strongest, most arousing odor ever created. "And I thought my room smelled bad." He said to himself, covering half of his face with a hand as he looked left and right while accessing Mar's room, his feet soon coming in contact with something that made him look down. "Wow, neat specimen." He said, picking up an almost E-cup bra from the floor, "I think now I know why she was so desperate..."
"Grr... don't tease me, I'm trying to be caring with ya." Mar explained, although his crotch betrayed him as his pouch spurted his rather thick and long pole of meat that stretched and grew almost endlessly along her buttcheeks and down to her legs. "That can all be lost with some heat, y'know?" he chuckled.

(Apartment)

Sighing to herself in relief, Dorothy hummed a bit to herself, smiling as she started dusting off everything in the living room. Obviously, there wasn't much to dust off, since she periodically cleaned everything, and both Mar and herself didn't fathom the house much, although she would often use the room for studying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rina chuckled "That's what I'm hoping for" She said continuing rubbing her ass onto his huge dick "Hmm... ahhh" She released a small moan as she felt her tits being touched.

*Apartment*

"Ok, I need to get rid of this edor" He walked foward to the other side of the room and opened the window, letting some fresh air entering the room "This is going to take a while" Soma said as he turned around, the whole room was a mess, he could see womens underwear everywhere "Hey Dot!" He shouted "I'm gonna need a box! do you have any?"