Join our server on Discord

Abstinency is Impossible.
Private RP between The Mercenary and me, only the two of us can post here, okay? Here's the character profile, simplified for both of us:

Name: Mar
Description: You already know him!
Measurements: 12'' soft, 2' hard.

Name: Dot
Description: You already know 'er!
Measurements: 98 - 60 - 99

Ready whenever you are!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OK, here I go.

Name: Soma
Description: He's about 188cm tall, he has white hair and golden eyes. he has a well built body
Measurements: 8'' soft, 1' hard.

Name: Rina
Description: She an albine tiger anthro, she has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Measurements: 111 - 55 - 100
Rina was laying naked on her bed, her face showed the dissapointment she felt at the moment, her partner, a handsome wolf she meet earlier that day was doing her a rim job, but the wolf wasn't enough for her, she had meet a great partner a few weeks ago for moments such as this, but she couldn't come in contact with him lately "Well, I guess I should try again" She said, as if the treatment the wolf was giving to her didn't have any effect.

"You alright?" The wolf said noticing the mood Rina was in "doesn't this please you?"

"Oh, is not that honey don't worry and keep going I have to make a call" She extended her arm to grab her cellphone from the night table and dialed Mar's number on her phone, her partner then resumed his rim job.

*Outside Mar's apartment*

"I think it's here" A young man stared at a large building "Mar said it was on the third floor" Soma walked in the building and took the elevator, soon he was standing in front of a door in the third floor and knocked the door and waited.
To see some of my artwork Click here
(Apartment)

The door of the first door in the third floor opened in front of Soma, a large figure made of blue and white greeted him, "Hey there, pal!" the huge dragon known as Mar said, waving down at the human before he stepped to the side to allow him in, "C'mon in! We're gonna miss Truck-Ladies in the Mud today! And it's the Bikini-edition!" he grinned, quickly jumping over to his sofa in front of a large TV which was displaying a channel about babes and related stuff. Before his sister Dorothy stepped into the room, her arms folded in front of her chest.

"Brother!" she said in a commanding, yet irresitible sweet tone, "You promised you'd help me clean the apartment today!" The dragon girl huffed, "What's with you forgetting your promises all of a sudden?!"

"Don't worry Dot!" Mar grinned, "I'll help later! Now's the time for Truck-Ladies in the Mud! We'll clean later!"

Spurting a vein behind her head, Dorothy simply swallowed what she had to say and calmed down since there was a guest. She smiled as much as she could and then turned around, leaving back where she had come from.

The dragon turned back to Soma "You couldn't have come in a better mo-" but before he could continue, he heard his cellphone's ringtone under him. With his tongue out, Mar searched for it under the sofa's cushions, and it was just then that he picked it up, picking up the call as well, "Hi?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hiii!!!" Rina said happy that she could come in contact with the dragon "Mar! I called ten times already, what's with you not answering the phone?" She said pretending to be angry at him.

The wolf was surprised to hear a man's name being called by Rina "Is that your boyfriend?" The wolf couldn't stop himself from asking.

"It's a friend of mine" She said a little angry with his interruption "Do you have a problem?"

"N...no, not at all" The wolf said intimidated by Rina.

*Mar's apartment*

"What? it started already?" When he was about to jump to the sofa following Mar, Dot appeared in the room, the sudden aparition of Mar's sister almost made Soma fall off the other side of the sofa, he smiled back at her, but then as quick as she appeared Dot had left, Soma couldn't help but look at her beautiful ass "Err... You didn't told me you were living with you sister, hell you didn't even told me you had a sister" I must have looked like a moron, damn!
"Oh, yeah, she kinda is uhh-" but Mar was torn between responding to Soma and talking to Rina, "Sorry about that! Had trouble finding my cell you know! So what's up kitty-cat?" he grinned at the phone, placing a hand onto the speaker to talk to Soma, "Yeah, forgot that detail, oh well! Don't worry she won't bother us!" he said, his tail wagging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Really?" Rina said "Ok, don't worry, but you know? me and my ass miss you both" She said giggling "I don't seem to find a good replacement for that huge piece of meat between your legs" Her voice sounded seductive, she had completely forgot all about wolf.

"Eh?" The wolf looked over at Rina "But didn't you just said he was just a friend?".

With a hand on the speaker Rina turned around with an angry face "Go away I don't need you anymore, come back when your dick's bigger than a peanut" After her harsh words toward the wolf she continued talking through the phone.

"What!?" The wolf's ears lowered as well as his self confidence "As if I would want to have something with a third class whore like you!" He put his clothes on and left Rina's apartment.

*Mar's apartment*

For some reason I don't care if she were to bother me "Oh, ok" He looked at the TV, the program they wanted to see was starting "It's starting" He said, he then looked at the phone "Is that one of your girls, or is it some guy asking you to pay back the money he lend you?" He joked, knowing it was a girl.
"The first!" The dragon said to Soma, returning to Rina, "Heh! I've missed that big, round, fat ass of yours too... sucks like a vacuum... mmrrr..." Mar murred to Rina through the phone, knowing that would set her off, "When do you want to meet then, cutie?" he chuckled to himself, nudging Soma's shoulder jokingly as he pointed at the sexy girls showing off in the TV program.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As soon as you can would be nice" While she was saying this she turned around on her bed and started fingering herself "Hmm... ahhh..." Rina was aroused just by thinking in Mar's rock hard cock "I really need to see you soon"

*Mar's aparment*

"Hahahaha" Soma laughted when he heard Mar talking to Rina This guy's always like this "Who is it? do I know her?"
"Woah, never thought my voice had aphrodisiac effects." He sarcastically added to Rina's last comment, "Sounds urgent, but can that wait? I'm here with Som and you know, we're caught up in this stuff and,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know Mar? When I said soon I actually mean NOW!!" Rina shouted through the phone "I know Soma would understand if you tell him"

*Mar's apartment*

Soma could heard the shout coming from the phone, and he recogniced Rina's voice Oh shit, the storm's coming "I think I should go" He stood up grining at Mar "It looks like you have things to do and I don't want Rina nagging me later, too bad I can't see the show"