Join our server on Discord

Abstinency is Impossible.
"Mrr?" Mar said, his hair a bit messed up from the loud shout, before he stood up as well, "Hey Som, you don't have to go! You don't expect her to come out of her house now, do you?" he chuckled, "I'll go instead!" he grinned, telling Rina just that through the phone, "I'll see you in 15 babe!" and he hung up, ready to leave.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ok! I'll be waiting you" Rina said hunging up her phone "Hmm... ahh... I can finaly have something good this week" While touching herself she closed her eyes and started fantasying about Mar and what she wanted him to do to her, but the she suddenly had an idea, she stood up and walked to her wardrobe.

*Mar's apartment*

"Wait!" Soma said suddenly remembering something "Didn't you have to help your sister?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Oh drats!" Mar grunted, trying to think of something quick, before he would have to suffer the wrath of the tigress, "Oh!" he said upon giving a good look to Soma, he grinned, "Hey, you're my buddy aren't you?" he suddenly said, smirking, "Cover me while I'm out, will ya?! Thanks!" he waved to Soma childishly, before he set off running out of the apartment.

(Rina's House)

In a matter of minutes, Mar had already gone inside the feline's house, crowded by droolers and a few 'fans' of the blonde catgirl. He didn't have to struggle much to get in, he just kicked out anybody in his way and tore through one of the walls, although he quickly replaced one of them with leftover wood, "That should do it!" he cheerfully smiled at his handiwork, before he suddenly let out a manly roar, just to let the tigress know he was there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Mar's apartment*

"Hey wait!!" Soma tried to stop Mar but it was too late, Mar was gone "For a huge guy, he sure is quick, how the hell am I supposed to explain this to his sister?"

*Rina's House*

"hehe" Rina smiked when she heard Mar's roar "What would you do if I suddenly decide to make you pay that wall" She giggled, recieving Mar in her her black sexy underwear "You like it?" Se asked.
"Mrr?" Mar said, looking over to Rina with a big, dirty grin, "I think I can make you forget about the mishap rather quickly." He said, approaching the tigress, "Miss me?" he asked, his hulking body bulging with powerful muscle as a result of the arrogant dragon flexing himself on purpose as he walked.

(Apartment)

Dorothy soon came in after the door slam with a big smile, "Oh brother! Now that you're free we can clean the-" but before she could finish her eyes met with Soma's figure only. "Uhm... did... Mar..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Really? We'll see about that" Rina said with a seductive expresion while looking at the large dragon muscles "I'm going to get somthing to drink, are you thirsty dragon boy?" The feline said turning around toward her kitchen, on the way moving her ass trying to provoke the dragon.

*Mar's apartment*

"Err... " A sweatdrop on the back of his head, Soma was with his arm extended towards the door "Hi again" Shit!! what now? what should I say, if I tell her that Mar's gone with a girl, she will probably get pissed at that idiot, I need to think of an excuse "You see, Mar suddenly had a really important thing to do and he asked me to cover for him"
"Whew! I think I'm thirsty for her, but let's spice this up." Mar grinned to himself, and before Rina could get away at any considerable distance, the dragon reached forwards with one of his big claws, grabbing one of Rina's buttcheeks as he dragged her back, "C'mon kitty-cat... all your favorite drink is here..." he said, his free claw above his crotch with a smug grin.

(Room)

"Eeek! Really?!" Dorothy huffed, "That Mar! How can he be so selfish!" she said, huffing angrily as she heard the news from Soma, "That... that... hmph! He ran off and I'm supposed to clean HIS room?!" she snapped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You sure there's enough for me? I've been thirsty for day you know?" She turned around and placed her paw on his crotch "I would love to have some, but let's stop talking about me, do YOU want something?" A dirty grin appeared on her muzzle.

*Mar's apartment*

"Yeah" Soma said in agreement "I wonder what type of childhood did he have" Soma sighed "Oh well, if you want, I can clean his room, I hightly doubt that's a place women should go... knowing him"
Mar grinned widely, "Wow, two weeks and you already know me up to perfection." He smiled, growling sensually as he ran one of his fingers over Rina's buttcrack, smirking to her. "So, your ass has been missing me...? How much?" he asked teasingly.

(Room)

"What? Oh no! I couldn't possibly ask you to do that!" Dorothy softly said, blushing in embarrassment, realizing she had just been ranting in front of a guest, "I'm so very sorry... But you don't have to do this, I'll deal with Mar later." She clarified.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wont tell you" Rina grinned "You'll have to find out for yourself" She started rubbing his crotch, she wanted to see his cock so much for the past few days, she could hardly wait "Did the big boy down here has been missing me?".

*Mar's apartment*

"You're cute" The words coming from his mouth unknowningly when Dot blushed "I mean, don't worry I'll help ya, I've got nothing to do and Mar asked me to cover him" Soma smiled "Just remember to kick his but for me when he gets home" He joked.