Join our server on Discord

Abstinency is Impossible.
"How cunning." Mar said, smirking as his large, overgrown dick pushed onto Rina's large buttcheeks, "I'm about to enter, you sure you wanna get a forced entry?" he winked, his tongue hanging out hotly as his eyes narrowed.

(Apartment)

"A cardboard box?" Dorothy repeated, smiling as she picked one up from a corner in the living, "Gee, I think I got one!" she said, walking over to the room as she laid the box next to the entrance. With a concerned expression though, she asked: "Is everything alright in there?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't care at all, actually I'm tired of foreplay" Rina said smiling as she stroked Mar's huge member "Let's get started, shall we?" She then stood up tuning around showing Mar her big ass as she bent down taking of her panties, followed by her bra.

*Mar's apartment*

"Sure, everything is alright, just gimme some dinamite and I'll clean this up in a second" Soma approached the door and peek through the entrance "Thanks!" He said grabbing the box and reasumed his cleaning. Thirty minutes later Soma had cleaned most of the room, he filled the box with womens underwear that were spread all over the room, the box was overstuffed Why can't he just go to a hotel like normal people? He then changed the sheets and burned the old ones. Soma was sweating all over from all the work he had to do, sweeping, moping, storing Mar's clothes, barbells and other equipment "Finaly!" He said and weap his brow looking at the cleaned room, he walked out of the room "Dot?" He said looking for the hot dragoness.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Getting the hint, but wanting to tease her more, Mar didn't leave much to imagination as he knelt behind the hot feline ass, "I'll start, of course!" he said, grabbing each of Rina's buttcheeks tightly, spreading them apart slightly to reveal her pucker, he licked his lips, "I'm hard, really hard. Question is, want me in?" he asked, his eyes narrowing cockily as he approached his muzzle to the cat's asshole, giving it a long, tempting lap with his large tongue.

(Apartment)

Dot had just finished with all her other stuff when Soma had come out. "Wow, uhm... would you like something to drink? You look poofed!" she said, smiling nervously as she went over to the fridge, reaching inside for a container of lemonade.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aaahhh!" Rina moaned from the treatement "C'mon! Do it already" She said begging at the dragon "I've been waiting for days" Grabbing Mar's hair, she pushed him against her ass, placing his head between her burrchecks.

*Apartment*

"Please" Soma answered "Who wouldn't get tired after cleaning that room, well except for Mar" He walked over the sofa and seated in it "But seriously, how many decades has it been since the last time someone cleaned that room?"
"Mmrrr... that feels just fine!" Mar said, feeling the cat's ass clamp around his face as he opened his maw widely, his tongue shooting deep through her puckered hole as it dug its way inside.

(Apartment)

"Actually..." Dorothy sweat-dropped, her arms innocently tied behind her back as she smiled gently, "I managed to make him clean it three days ago..." she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm... Aaahhh!" Her moans intensified each time Mar used his tongue "Yeah! keep going honey! I love it! Aaahhh!" Rina screamed at Mar, she removed her claw from Mar's head and started fingering her already wet cunt while using her other claw to squeeze her right breast "Aaaahhh!" She waited days for this and now she had it.

*Apartment*

Soma sweat-dropped as he slaped his forehead "I should have known, nothing surprise me anymore with your brother" Soma laughed "Can I ask you something?"
Murring loudly because of the fact he himself was aroused, his erection rubbing against the base of the bed as he relentlessly slurped her anal insides fevereshly as if he wouldn't ever stop.

(Apartment)

"Gee... you're funny..." Dorothy said, giggling a bit at his blunt comment, one of her claws covering her sunny smile while the other one was tied innocently behind her back. As her tail wagged a bit, she perked her ears, hearing his plea, which made her open her eyes and place both of her claws behind her body. "Sure, what is it, Soma?" she asked, both of her arms now behind her made her scaly skin stretch slightly, making her boobs literally squish within her modest blouse, although her nipples easily marked now as she curiously stared at him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad