Join our server on Discord

The Peak of Horrific games
*YAWN* I'm only 15 and tried the games you all have mentioned. They are very BORING to me. Then agian at a halloween party I went to this year I has a "protien"shake as challange one for the fear factor theme. It had platypus eggs, kidny stones, bloodworms, ect. So I guess I'm just a sick basterd.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(11-29-2008 12:03 AM)Kundral Wrote: *YAWN* I'm only 15 and tried the games you all have mentioned. They are very BORING to me. Then agian at a halloween party I went to this year I has a "protien"shake as challange one for the fear factor theme. It had platypus eggs, kidny stones, bloodworms, ect. So I guess I'm just a sick basterd.

You played my Dooms?eye twitching
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Sorry not Dooms... But I'll try it when I get the chance... What you discribed is tame though.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Kundral, when you played STALKER, did you not jump from the mutants in Laboratory X18? Honestly, i've got half a mind to put up some pics of them...in fact i shall.

[Image: 552802-pseudo_giant_super.jpg]
[Image: 221115-cr_bloodsucker_super.jpg]
[Image: 376142-stalker1_super.jpg]

And outside of the lab, you still have to deal with these ugly things.
[Image: 221117-cr_dog_01_super.jpg]
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh, boo hoo. That aint scary, that aint even replusive. Just hit it with a stick and tell it to respect your authoritay!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
When I played I just killed them so fast I did not get scared and they are tame.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Those are not scary at all.... 'sides, Psycho Circus had much more colorful freak show.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
They did my mind an injury with my surround sound...and i'm not used to monsters roaring viciously before charging at me.

I found a video of the entire level, so you can see it. I know its not really that bad at the beginning, but it does have some pretty nasty things. And again, i do not CARE about how much scarier other games are, i'm highlighting that Stalker has some horror stuff.

Edit: for someone who DOES NOT LIKE horror games, this was freaky. unlike others i do not watch stupid films like Scream, Exorcist and the forever plot devicing Jason Vohees.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rather tame huh?

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(11-29-2008 12:18 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote:
(11-29-2008 12:03 AM)Kundral Wrote: *YAWN* I'm only 15 and tried the games you all have mentioned. They are very BORING to me. Then agian at a halloween party I went to this year I has a "protien"shake as challange one for the fear factor theme. It had platypus eggs, kidny stones, bloodworms, ect. So I guess I'm just a sick basterd.

You played my Dooms?eye twitching

Sorry to bust your nuts, MBT, but Dooms wasn't all that scary to me. Even the Sow ending wasn't as disturbing as you claimed it to be. But maybe that's because I'm greatly disturbed in the head.

As for Saints Row 2, it may be violent, but it did help give rise to the awesomeness that is this.

Saints MMMMM
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA