Join our server on Discord

Exodus
Hinata listened intently to him while smiling cutely. "awie sounds you have a good life among them. I wish I could meet more dragons. I only have meet Shiroi. do you know him?" she asked before adding. "and good to know that you like the drink too" she giggled cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Shiroi... no... I don't think I remember or know him." Kurtz muttered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he placed the drink down, before then taking the apple and chewing a bite out if it, smiling softly. "Besides, I'm interested in Shiva... and you right now."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm not surprised that you are interested in Shiva" Hinata then stopped for a moment and looked at him, a surprised look on her face. "you are interested in me too? but I am just a simple red mage still learning how to deal with her powers" she murmured almost sadly, reaching her hand out and summoning a ball of fire.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's more then I can do, trust me." Kurtz muttered, intrigued by the flame coming from her hand as he then smiled and looked on here. "What else can you do with that power of yours? I'm amazed." He eyed her cautiously, like a child introduced to magic. He was still new to it; and was still captivated by such things.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hinata giggled, noticing him so interested in her magic. "well I still am learning but I can come up with not so powerful spells. I am still trying to learn how to properly handle with all elements. you know like fire, water, wind.." she replied to him and smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"But what harm? what are you talking about? and is my sister alright?" Dan had a lot of questions, he couldn't believe this was happening, he a summoner? not in his wildest dreams he imagined something like that
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"With time you will know what I am talking about" Shiva paused for a bit before continuing. "and yes your sister is alright. I have raised her as my own."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I see... though it's still impressing you can just do that," Kurtz chuckled, still delighted at the sight of magic as he then fiddled with his fingers. "So... what could you do if you did have powerful magic?" He asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan nodded and looked at Shiva. "Now tell me, why my sister and I were in danger? what we have to do in all this?" he asked her
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"if I had powerful magic?" Hinata put her finger to her lip while pondering over the matter before replying. "Well, I am learning both white and black magic. I guess if I had powerful magic, I could either be a great healer or pretty destructive with my black magic" the girl shrugged and then poked her tongue out cutely. "why would you want to know that?"

* Dan's home *

"Once you get to know your family's past, maybe you could understand better what you guys have to do with that. Though things have their own times to happen. Come first with me, I shall take you to your sister if my friend, Agni, will allow it" Shiva murmured softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions