Join our server on Discord

Exodus
Okay let's start this once again. This RP is just for me, Lord Patamon and Kurtz. No-one posts here but the three of us.

Guys, I remember where all the chars were so I'll start this. I'll do my best..I hope. x3

anyway let's see if I remember correctly..oh yeah Kurtz was with Hinata, they were about to head back to the castle and wait for Shiva to arrive back. Shiva on the other hand was with Dan's mother. they were discussing about Dan.

and no..you guys don't need to post your profiles again x3

* Local town near the Castle *

Hinata smiled softly at Kurtz as they head back to the castle. "well I hope Shiva won't take that long to come back. I wish I could know where she went to...but she rarely ever tells me any detailed information" the young girl shrugged gently.

* Dan's home *

"If you wouldn't mind my friend.. I would wish to speak with Dan. you knew sooner or later he would had to go back under my wing" she murmured softly to her friend. she knew it would be hard for her to just let Dan go like that.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Agny nodded. "Go ahead Shiva, he is on his favorite spot by the lake" she said softly.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva nodded and slowly made her way out of home, slowly heading towards the place where Dan is. There would be so much he wouldn't know. There would be so much he would need to learn about and she just didn't know how he would possibly react to that. Once there she looked around, trying to spot Dan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan was seated on a rock watching the lake pretty near from where Shiva was, he flicked one of his finger creating a small ball of fire and looked at it intently, it was as if the fire and himself were one and the same, like a connection, like an identity.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"She doesn't tell you much?" Kurtz blinked as he started to make his way along with Hinata towards the castle, slightly surprised but tried to remain composed nonetheless. That doesn't sound like the Shiva I know. He then shook his head gently, before smiling. "Well, hopefully she'll be alright and talk when she gets back."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva slowly approached Dan, standing just a few inches away from him. “So you have discovered your powers to that extent. To the point of creating and controlling a ball of fire” she murmured softly.

“Maybe” the young red mage poked her tongue out cutely and headed towards the castle, once stepping inside, she headed to her room, there she opened the door to her room and looked at him. “I hope you don’t mind if we wait inside my room. It’s better than wandering around the castle” she smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It probably is better indeed," Kurtz chuckled in response to Hinata's words, and nodded in agreement as he softly stood to the side of the door, before giving a small smile. "Ladies first," He murmured gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"why thank you" Hinata stepped into her own room. "I am sorry, it's a little messy in here" she murmurs nervously and starts picking up a couple of books that were spread on the floor. "it is not usually this messy"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan heard the voice and turned as the ball of fire he created vanished, he saw Shiva and blinked.

"Who are you? and what do you know about my powers?" he asked her taking a bit of a defensive way since he never expected someone else to know about his powers
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I know a lot more than you that's for sure" the sorceress murmured softly. "You are yet to learn how to handle your own powers. and my name is Shiva" she added.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions