Join our server on Discord

Exodus
"Ah, welcome back," Kurtz greeted the woman once again, taking his eyes onto her while smiling softly as he looked upon the plate she brought- before looking up to her. "That was pretty fast, I have to say-" He chcukled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Agny nodded. "Of course I don't mind Shiva, I'll be glad to help" she said while looking at a confused Dan who didn't had idea of what in the world was going on, even his own mother knew more than him

Dan looked at both of them and then he just sat down. "Okay what's going on, mom you know her?" he asked Agny who nodded.

"Yes son I know her, she is a good friend of mine, and don't worry, all your questions will be answered" Agny said as she sat down as well, this was the moment she knew it would come sooner or later.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
“I told you that I wouldn’t take much longer” Hinata poked her tongue out cutely and then she approached Kurtz, placing the tray on her nightstand. “well anyway I hope the food tastes good enough for you” she smiled softly.

Shiva crossed her arms softly and looked at Dan. “You and your sister are the last survivors of your clan. You two have an affinity to the fire element. And you, Dan, are a summoner.”
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I'd think this would taste great-" Kurtz smiled, taking a piece of the chicken gently before biting on it, taking a chunk out of it before chewing on it- and then taking it down, smiling widely. "Tastes delicious; Shiva must really have some good cooks here." He laughed, before chewing once again on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hinata couldn’t help but giggle softly yet cutely. “Seems so huh” she then smiles and leans closer to him while resting her hands on her own knees. “mhh you live among the dragons don’t you?” the girl asked curiously while looking deeply at Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking up at Hinata before gulping down the piece of chicken in his mouth, Kurtz smiled and nodded. "Yes, I do. Let me guess, she told you that?" He asked, before returning to his food- taking another greatful bite out of it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"well huh yeah" she replied softly and kept looking at him. "I was wondering how does it feel to live among them? I am curious since I only know one dragon, I never seen many at all" she murmured almost like sadly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Smooth Shiva, really smooth" Agny said seeing Dan's confused and kind of shocked face. Dan looked at Shiva and then at his hands.

"That explains my powers with fire but... why I never knew I had a sister till now? why you hid that from me?" he asked feeling upset at that they kept such important fact from him all those years
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva shrugged at Agni's comment and looked at her. "I was never smooth with words or you forgot that" she sighed softly and then looked back at Dan. "In order to make sure no harm would come to any of you, you two needed to be separated."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, if you could say I at least have someone to talk to and I've seen a lot of sights with them, then that's how it's like living with them. Though things have been rather slow recently, I don't usually find myself bored with them." Kurtz tried to explain, finishing the chicken off before taking a gulp of the drink that she had brought in with it; smiling soon after. "And the drink tastes nice too."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds