Join our server on Discord

Exodus
"Shiva?" Dan said while looking at her. He then got up and dusted off his clothes. "And what do you want from me? and how do you know I have more powers than just fire balls?" he asked her confused of how she knows about him.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"what do I want from you? I want to teach you how to control your powers. I want to let you know what you are capable of" she replied softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't worry. I'm not too overly concerned." Kurtz laughed, giving a small reassuring smile to Hinata as he made his way into the room and looked about the room, and then to the books. "Do you need a hand picking them up?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
“N-No it’s okay. I’ll pick them myself. It wouldn’t be right to allow the guest to help me with this mess” the magician poked her tongue out cutely while she held a couple of books in her hands. “You can have a sit in my bed” she murmured before adding. “You want anything? Aren’t you hungry or something?”
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What I'm capable of?" Dan asked her now more interested. "You mean I'm capable of more than just fireballs?" he asked her finding it hard to believe
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Haha oh young summoner, you have so much to learn" she turned around and started to head back to Dan's home. "let us go back to your home. I can tell you a couple of things if you are interested to know more about your powers"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan just watched her walk off and after a bit he followed her "Summoner? me? what's going on here?" he wondered in his mind as he started to follow her, he really wanted to know more
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva headed back towards Agny's home. Once arriving there, she stepped inside. "Hey my dear friend, I brought a confused son back home, I hope you don't mind helping me out to clear out his mind" the sorceress chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sitting down on the bed and giving a small shake of his head, Kurtz rested back gently. "Only an apple at most if I could please, or any bit of chicken. I don't really like asking for things off people." He explained while looking onto her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Only that?" Hinata blinked surprised but then smiled cutely. "oh alrighty, give me a minute and I'll go get it for you" she neared the door and then looked at him. "I won't take long." she giggles and then heads out and towards the kitchen. Knowing pretty well the chef in there, it wasn't long before she returned to the bedroom, carrying a tray on her hands. it had a plate with chicken, an apple and a glass of juice. "I'm back" she murmured sweetly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions