Join our server on Discord

Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you
Quote:That singing sounds... how can I put it nicely.... Well, you're much better at writing. *to self* But if I was stupid enough to own a cell phone, I would download it as a ringtone and make it ring all the way at work. *smirks*
Not everyone's cup of tea I realize, and I never said I was trying or was good at singing, but I think I sound like a lot of the equally poor punk singers I listen to, and that's what I'm going for. It will be less noticeable once I get around to adding music.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Here comes the next one, more serious this time. This song is called "Cubicles." You don't even have to mention I sound off on "walls;" I'm aware.

Cubicles (Vocal Edit) - Benjamin Wiseman
I know that you saw me.
Wise I would like to try something. If I wrote and recorded a punk style guitar riff would you be willing to record over it?
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
Quote:Wise I would like to try something. If I wrote and recorded a punk style guitar riff would you be willing to record over it?
Absolutely, I've got the software, and I've gotten pretty good at mixing with it. I could even tweak the timing of our verses to sync up.
I know that you saw me.
Sweet Ill get to work, though it might take a wile cause I'm working 12 hour shifts all this and next week.
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
Alright here's what I have so far. I recorded this with my computer microphone so the sound quality isn't very good but this is just to get some feedback anyway.

Recording Feedbac Preview.wav - Stephen Povoski
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
It sounds pretty cool; I can definitely work with that. Could you attach the file to an email and send it to me (baw01002@yahoo.com)? Or if you'd like to tweak it a bit more first, that's fine too.

Good luck with the 12-hour shifts.
I know that you saw me.
When I have time I'll get it recorded on my comp that was just with my computer microphone so it had pretty crappy quality. It also need a few finishing touches.
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
so who remembers me

my name is ghost op and it's been....2 or 3 years or so since i first realized that you could come up with a completely contrived backstory for yourself and nobody can tell because it's THE INTERNET

i was never in the army, i don't live anywhere near new york, and i'm definitely not 29 or whatever i said (come to think of it, that's actually mad creepy)

i'm actually 17 and from north carolina. i got my name from some guy i met playing battlefield 2 in like 2005. probably should have been a little more original there, but oh well

my life has improved since i stopped posting here. a lot. i was pretty content racking up like 1000 posts or whatever it was, but when i stopped posting and started, you know, going outside and having friends, i feel better at the end of the day. i started taking care of myself, started to check those retarded impulses to say stupid things and made sure to get out of the house at least once every weekend.

because of those changes, i've got lots of good friends, and i can honestly say i'm friendly with most people i meet. i've dated girls and gone to parties, which isn't much an accomplishment in and of itself but it's leagues better than sitting at my computer, fapping to furry and posting here.

please don't think for a second that i think i'm better than anyone here. i remember that even through my mind-numbingly obvious lies about my life (HURR HURR YEAH GUYS I'M THE GUITARIST FROM RAMMSTEIN, LEGIT), people here still took me seriously and would respond kindly to my questions and stuff. i think that, fundamentally, you can divide people into two categories; nice, and assholes. i can definitely say i've never met an asshole on here (not wise, either, you don't strike me as a dick). roran, misty, epsilon, guilmonW.A.S., unknown, dmx, shadowknight, the vancrimsons (oh boy was that weird), all people that were legitimately good at heart. and that's the most important thing i can think of.

RANDOM THINGS

*i remember a random picture of an asian boy drinking tea or something. if you're reading this, you're cute :d
*the guitar sounds good, i'd add something if my double bass pedal wasn't totally trashed.
Whoa, Ghost, good to see ya! er... nice name. Good to see your life's back on track, but really this should be in intro, shouldn't it? :P Good ol' DaD, huh?

Oh, yeah, and long story about the VanCrimsons. Heh, it's been added to the site's unwritten history book.