Join our server on Discord

Failed attempts at living simple lives are what keep me coming back to you
Congrats Wise, you certainly liven this place up. And I totally agree on the social victims thing, we've all got the odd end out on that and you know, I think thats why dating was/is so rough on us lol it's nice to hear you're making a push into a larger social life, good for you man.

Anyhow, you better get started keeping count to 10,000 and 10 years.
(11-19-2008 12:34 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Crim: You’re not one of the first ten, probably not even one of the first twenty, but I’m giving you special mention because you read some of my stories and sent me comments on them.

Now, some of you may recall when I posted a song on here. Since then, I’ve recorded about fifteen tracks with just vocals. I plan on mixing in piano with them eventually (since I failed to learn the guitar this year), but for now, I’d like to share what I believe are two of my greatest talents: writing and voice-actor-inspired projecting (I stop short of calling it singing, Senjuro).

The first one is one I posted before with music mixed in, but I think it sounds better (certainly clearer) this time. Let me know what you think. I’ll be linking a new one every week in this thread, just in case you thought I might be leaving after 5,000 posts.
A Boys Last Stand (Vocal Edit) - Benjamin Wiseman

*tear, honored* Long live the ever Wisemon, who ironically sounds nothing like Ross from "Friends" or the ClearEyes guy that thought he would.

(11-19-2008 10:43 PM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: *ecstatic fanboy squeal* Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!! Five-thousand posts and I got a mention! Of course I'm your number one fan! Always have been, always will be! I'll stroke your ego any time and uh- perturb you anywhere! Okay, my wording's off, but only because I'm typing in another one of your threads, which is the equivalent writing fanmail to a celebrity who lives just next door (in another continent)! Sure my fan club didn't get the reception I expected, but there's always next time!

And your voice is so AWESOME, it brings tears to my eyes when I fap!

*metallic voice* Back off, bitch, he's mine! (got to love YGOTAS, new epi up, btw) You can have you puny #1 fan position, just recognize I'm the archangel in this piece!

(11-20-2008 04:33 AM)senjuro Wrote: It had some nice rhythmic clarity and consistency to it that I think some kind of accompaniment would make clear right from the start. I could imagine multiple musical backdrops that would go along with it, though I'm sure what I imagine is totally different from your intention.

Just be careful on "war." It sounds kinda funny to my ear, but I'm a real bitch when it comes to dictional clarity. Sue me.

I know this is probably the wrong thread but since it was brought to my attention I'll address it now. Whatever method y'all are using to get tracks on the internet, please inform so that I may have our resident maestro pick apart my "Spaseniye Sodelal" by Pavel Chesnikov. (Russian)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:You are indeed intelligent and by what you write sometimes I wait for days to have the privilege of seeing what the maverick of sarcasm will post next. I know you are serious but I know you have a laxed side that is something more I enjoy in your banter in the personal quote section which I read every single one, and I have read every review, sometimes giving you a taste of what I think.
Wisemon Wrote:Thank you, I do appreciate that, even if it is kind of stalkerish and excessive.

I am not that bad, was just trying to show you how much I really enjoy your writing especially when it comes to certain things. I look forward to reading them and being excessive, was due to your anniversary. Sorry if it was excessive and seemed stalker like, not my intent.

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I have learned this about you and that is, even though we may be close, I'm thinking you are in NYC somewhere, but nonetheless, you are genuine and true to your word. You write what you feel and can move oceans with that golden tongue.
Wisemon Wrote:Yeah, being true to my word is an important part of who I am, and I think it should be an important part of everyone’s personality, no matter how trendy or deviant they are. I’m actually from Connecticut, if you must know, but you could probably tell by my Connecticut accent.

I concur and from Connecticut, Hm. I really can't tell from your voice really, I guess it goes over my head.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, We're friends because we have similar interests and somethings thoughts. You and Zeph are similar but that's why you two would be a bad couple. Like I said when she said her mom said that (somehow) you two are too much alike. Like that Seinfield episode with Jerry getting engaged to that girl who's like him. He broke it off soon but still. That's where I come in. I'm a balancer. I balance you two out. And if you want to know more, just ask.
Also, I had problems with Rs when I was little. Not so much now but just thought I'd say that. See you at 10.
Crim Wrote:*tear, honored* Long live the ever Wisemon, who ironically sounds nothing like Ross from "Friends" or the ClearEyes guy that thought he would.
I can see how you might picture me as having a Ben Stein voice, but there's no way I'm Ross from Friends.

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I concur and from Connecticut, Hm. I really can't tell from your voice really, I guess it goes over my head.
It's a joke, actually. Connecticut is the one state where nobody has an accent. Being right between Boston and New York creates a perfect accent neutrality.

UnknownH Wrote:Well, We're friends because we have similar interests and somethings thoughts. You and Zeph are similar but that's why you two would be a bad couple. Like I said when she said her mom said that (somehow) you two are too much alike. Like that Seinfield episode with Jerry getting engaged to that girl who's like him. He broke it off soon but still. That's where I come in. I'm a balancer. I balance you two out.
Something like that. I think of you more like water or paint thinner, but you can choose your own metaphor.

As promised, I bring you the next song (while I still have your attention). This one is a parody; I probably don't have to tell you of what, but it's one where I wish I knew the harmonica. Let me know what you think.
The Wise They Are Abstainin (Vocal Edit) - Benjamin Wiseman
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks for the compliments, Wise, and while I still strongly disagree with you on several things, it is hard not to have respect for you, most especially because of the fact that we both stand on opposite sides of the fence when it comes to things like morality and politics, yet we're able to respect each others opinions. I rarely get that nowadays.

And I never really thanked you for standing up for me after the last spat between Senjuro and I, so thanks for that as well.

Quote:Cboy: It doesn’t matter how many times you change your name; your posts give you away.

My last name change wasn't an attempt to hide, I just wanted my forum name to match what has seemed to become my new nickname.

Quote:Senjuro: You’re quite possibly the only one on this board more intelligent than I am

Extremely debatable on both points.
Thanks. And you're not Ross. Because that would mean I'm Chandler. I'm no where near as gay seeming. But anyway, all nice stuff. This is what you're good at though.
As promised, here's the next one. This one is more introspective than social commentary, and I expect some harsh reaction to it, if any, so feel free to pick it apart.
Calculator Watch (Vocal Edit) - Benjamin Wiseman
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, well I actually thought of some free verse poetic expression rather then music, cause here is the funny thing is I hear you get really good when you begin a phrase but it some how falls apart tone wise in the middle before fixing itself at the end of it and ending it rather strong. The Chorus's of space in between where you get really high >> kind of interesting. I got to give it to you even though I know you could do better vocally it was a very interesting piece. A few parts I was surprised, the beginning was actual well done and the second to last chorus on what seems to be the fade out, you dropped your voice, it fit and cleaned it up slightly.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like a Frank Sinatra kind of Blues meets Elevator music behind him in a Ska fashion when he is saying this. Only thing you need is that raz. :P
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Congrats on making 5000 Posts and 5 years. Speaking of Urban though, you have any idea where he disappeared too. Thought he was following Tiamat for a while but I haven't seen him in a while.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army