Join our server on Discord

here comes a brand new renamon^^
(11-19-2008 05:48 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Wow. Makes my car seem...cool.

1968 Ford Galaxie 500 two-door, stock 302 V-8, an open air cleaner, Accel Super Stock ignition, new radiator and water pump.

50 bucks says Big Blue'll kick your car in the tailpipe.

50 bucks you can't even stand close to me in a touge(mountain road):D it might not be a bomb yet(got plans of swapping to sr20det or rb20det) but it has an incredible handling^^

oh and my dad had a galaxie 500 as 1st car, it had a 400 v8 in itShocked

*hugs the gabu* you wanna be sure if you saw me or not? click here I'm the one that don't have a fursuit(damn, now I realise that most of my friends got one o.o)
Renamon's Army
Mustve been the 406 Big Block, which makes me REALLY jealous. Those were only available up until 1964, and were bad motherfuckers.

And, I think Big Blue'll hold her own on a mountain road. Keep in mind, she's the great-grandmother of the current-era Crown Victorias, which a lot of Police Departments use religiously. I know for a fact that the Crown Vics can and will hold their own on a twisty road. My brother had a '93 Vic, and he beat on it 'til the day he sold it... to my dad.

The suspension underneath my car is almost identical to the suspension underneath a same-year Mustang. Plus, I have reasons to believe(Power steering cooler, heavy-duty disc brakes) that my car, in a former life, was a fleet vehicle(possible cop car).

Y'know, I like you, Turbocarl. It's not everyday I get to hang with a Gearhead Renamon!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
makes you jealous of that beater he had in the early 70's? you'll think I'm crazy... but he sold it to buy a brand new honda accord 1st generation with a 4 speed transmission witch make me jealous^^' I'm all about JDM and old school, but that doesn't mean I don't like americans cars, just a little preference for what americans cars lovers would call a shitbox xP

btw... add me on msn if you wanna chat more^^ turbo_carl@hotmail.com
Renamon's Army
Hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
hey hey carl , yay a male renamon , ¬¬ look at me , the renamon from the show IS male.

And if you're a digimon fan , go check wikipedia , there's info that a digifan should know.

like renamon is the name for the race of that digimon, same for all.
that digimons don't have genders, they usually can have aspects that suit the tamers will.
Veemon's Followers
(11-25-2008 07:56 PM)mowgly Wrote: hey hey carl , yay a male renamon , ¬¬ look at me , the renamon from the show IS male.

And if you're a digimon fan , go check wikipedia , there's info that a digifan should know.

like renamon is the name for the race of that digimon, same for all.
that digimons don't have genders, they usually can have aspects that suit the tamers will.

hey there^^ well.. it's kinda weird to tell that since I'm on a digi fora, but I don't really count myself as a digimon fan, I liked the show enought to watch it when I was young, I like some characters in it but I'm still not a real fan. For things of renamon being a male or not, I always believed it was a specie, not a single one. A while ago peoples started to say that a male renamon is actually a renomon... that's bullshit if you ask me;) probably just somebody that called his character reno instead of rena cuz he thought rena was too girly, but rena tanding from the french "renard" (fox) it doesn't make any sense calling the male reno. (and for being a french canadian, reno doesn't mean anything related to a male fox;))
Renamon's Army
Hi, how are you? Hope you like it here, I know nothing about cars or digimon.
(11-20-2008 02:29 AM)turbocarl Wrote: *hugs the gabu* you wanna be sure if you saw me or not? click here I'm the one that don't have a fursuit(damn, now I realise that most of my friends got one o.o)

I think I did actually ^^ *blushes red and giggles*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(12-02-2008 10:50 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:
(11-20-2008 02:29 AM)turbocarl Wrote: *hugs the gabu* you wanna be sure if you saw me or not? click here I'm the one that don't have a fursuit(damn, now I realise that most of my friends got one o.o)

I think I did actually ^^ *blushes red and giggles*

then maybe next year we could have a talk, I'll be going for sure^^
Renamon's Army
*bashes through wall breathing heavily* Huff huff. Sorry I'm late. I have realy bad timing for welcoming you new people. WELCOME AND HAVE FUN!!!
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds