Join our server on Discord

here comes a brand new renamon^^
Hey there, I'm new to this place, thought I know this place for years, I'm pretty sure somes will remember me from the good old renamon.nl forum witch died a long while ago.

well what bout me... I'm certainly not the biggest digimon fan ever, in fact I learned what I know bout that anime on renamon.nl, then what am I doing here? I still like some digimons, I'm a furry fanboy, my fursona is a male renamon with orange and white fur, I actually have some plans on making myself a renamon partial fursuit witch would be awesome for furry conventions^^. I'm also drawing a bit, to see my arts here's my furaffinity page and mydeviantart's one

for the rest of my life, well, I'm 19, working full time currently, going to school next year in production/post-production television. the rest of my life I'm with my girlfriend, my friends, at the gym, or alone in the garage, working on making my cars faster, more reliable or just nicer ^^

I hope I'll have fun in here, cya around!^^
Renamon's Army
Hey Carl! It's great to see you here! Wow, I almost had forgotten about you! Glad you used your original username or else I might not have recognized you, heh heh, sorry! It's so nice to see an old face, I mourn the passing of RNL mainly because I was stupid enough not to save the most precious topics where I met the gang and talked about stuff together.

Also I regret not saving the awesome RPs and my first one, geez! Oh well, you'll find many friendly people here, there are some people interested in cars too, and it'd be cool if you checked around the RPG and Games' zone! We have some of the bunch we used to play back at RNL. Make yourself at home! Have a pie, and, oh WAIT! *Tackles gigantic chair saying welcome* Don't sit there! You risk suffering the biggest of all humiliations and tricks developed by Shadow inc. *Removes little tack from the surface of the chair* Whoo. Well, he's not been practising new tricks mind you.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Holy crud. A male Renamon. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

*tackles, but misses, crashing out the window*

*runs back up the stairs, panting*

WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARDS TURBOCARL!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey, welcome aboard.

..this turbo we speak of, is it intercooled? Wastegated?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
hey DMX! nice to cya again dude! *hugs* there's some other car fanatic too here? glad to hear that since I pretty much spend all my cash on mines, thought I do spend a lot to get in some furry convention too^^

hello ray, you're alright? come here poor ya *hugs tight* thanks for the welcome^^
Renamon's Army
*hugs* Yays! I gots me a hug from another random stranger! *lists down Turbocarl* Only forty six more to go! XD

Enjoy your romp around the room dood!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I haven't the slightest idea who you are...but I look forward to getting to know you!! =3

I'm glad you joined the DaD, where the craziest things happen and we take it as normal. (Just goes to show how weird we are...) Enjoy posting, games, RPs, art, yaoi/yuri, the list goes on...*unrolls a long scroll of parchment, then sets a match to it*

WELCOME ANYWAYS!!!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(11-19-2008 08:15 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Hey, welcome aboard.

..this turbo we speak of, is it intercooled? Wastegated?

it's wastegate, intercooler, blow off valve, tuned exhaust manifold to fit the garett t3/t4 turbine, standalone fuel management, turbo timer and... ah yeah... to tell the truth my car is a stockish nissan 240sx 1992 with no turbo at all... only a short ram intake on it and some suspension stuff...Shame

ohhh... a lucario... *pounces* ^^
Renamon's Army
Wow. Makes my car seem...cool.

1968 Ford Galaxie 500 two-door, stock 302 V-8, an open air cleaner, Accel Super Stock ignition, new radiator and water pump.

50 bucks says Big Blue'll kick your car in the tailpipe.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I think I might have saw you at Fur Fright, Glad to welcome you aboard ^^ *Blushes and hides* Hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the place of all that is Digimon <3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds