Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which Season Of Digimon Do You Like Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Season One
16.67%
2 16.67%
Season Two
33.33%
4 33.33%
Season Three
50.00%
6 50.00%
Season Four
0%
0 0%
Season Five
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Season?
(11-20-2008 02:46 AM)tigerlily Wrote: HAHAHA!~ I agree, I love the accents they give to 2nd. The japanese voice actors...of magnamon, flamedramon etc. Sound like a girl...>_>; really sound like a girl.

That's because it IS a girl, silly. In Japan, girls are used to voice young boys, and in this case, V-mon. In fact, Daisuke, Iori, Armadimon, V-mon and his evolutions, along with a few other characters were all voiced by females. Strange huh?

Speaking of Magnamon, I can recall another instance of stupid-ness in the english series. when Magnamon showed up for the first time, in the JP verson, Daisuke said "Magnamon...?" in a surprised sort of way. In the English? "Hey! Cool shoulder pads can I have them?" >_>
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Wow, that's what he said? I remember something like: "Wow! You have to be the coolest thing I've seen in my whole life!" Unless he said it elsewhere... <<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-20-2008 08:11 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Wow, that's what he said? I remember something like: "Wow! You have to be the coolest thing I've seen in my whole life!" Unless he said it elsewhere... <<
No no, he did said that. Funniest part was, The good the bad and the digi digi mon, where Gunmon*I think that's his name* took off all his clothes off and the guys freaked out! xD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
1 Because without the original I wouldn't have even known Digimon and never met someone that influenced my life more, a Gabumon and yes it does happen. Gabumon and just the story line had me hooked. I say Season 1
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds