Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which Season Of Digimon Do You Like Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Season One
16.67%
2 16.67%
Season Two
33.33%
4 33.33%
Season Three
50.00%
6 50.00%
Season Four
0%
0 0%
Season Five
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Season?
Rainbow 
Hey everybody, I'm not sure if this has been asked before in past years, but I want to ask you all anyway. What is your all-time favorite season of Digimon? For me its hands-down season 3. Great characters, great storyline, and it has my fav Digimon Guilmon :D
02, it has Flamedramon and ExVeemon, the sexiest dragon digimon(s) in the whole series, and even though it sounded cheesy after some time and people won't agree with me saying the dub was cool, I loved hearing "Digi-Armor Enerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgize! *Echo*" from Davis, and the Digivolution song (Even though it became tedious as well, including when it was used in Tamer's dub as well) gave me goosebumps for the first 10 episodes.

Also, DNA Digivolution rocks.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have to agree with DMX, I do like the first season but not as much as the 2nd season. Third season for me is the same feeling for first although they both have leomon sad thing is they have a habit of making Leomon die except for one manga. -.-;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
My favourite seasons are the one and the two, but I like best the one.

(11-19-2008 07:27 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: 02, it has Flamedramon and ExVeemon, the sexiest dragon digimon(s) in the whole series, and even though it sounded cheesy after some time and people won't agree with me saying the dub was cool, I loved hearing "Digi-Armor Enerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgize! *Echo*" from Davis, and the Digivolution song (Even though it became tedious as well, including when it was used in Tamer's dub as well) gave me goosebumps for the first 10 episodes.

Also, DNA Digivolution rocks.

You can say the USA dub was cool. But not for me; they left Patamon as an inmature brat and Gatomon as a spoiled child (talking about the voices and the dialogues). The original dub is much better.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gotta go with season 3 on this one. Renamon is too much of a hotty not to.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:You can say the USA dub was cool. But not for me; they left Patamon as an inmature brat and Gatomon as a spoiled child (talking about the voices and the dialogues). The original dub is much better.

You could say that, although Gatomon sounded more like a nassal bitch mind you, but considering she's a feline and we're used to the "Mmrrr..." from all the kittens that's acceptable. Also, you can't go wrong with Flamedramon's deep/suave voice, it makes him all a lot better, especially with his memorable phrase: "Maybe? What about definately?!"

But I gotta admit Pegasusmon's voice was dead-cool too, I loved hearing "Equs Beam"! But my favorite one from the dub is uh... Digmon! Can't go wrong with the weird, hyped up accent!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I like 02 the best, in the original Japanese. Mainly because half the english voices suck, and the english script sucks, and the plot is messed up in the english.

Just watched episode 11 in english, and I can say it was horrible. Too many jokes replacing parts that WERE serious in the original, and "Drill of POWER" ?? IT'S "UNBREAKABLE KNOWLEDGE" YOU FOOLS!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hey, I liked the mid-western accent Armadillomon had. Makes him cute.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-20-2008 12:34 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Hey, I liked the mid-western accent Armadillomon had. Makes him cute.

HAHAHA!~ I agree, I love the accents they give to 2nd. The japanese voice actors...of magnamon, flamedramon etc. Sound like a girl...>_>; really sound like a girl.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Season 3 was great...Guilmon was cute, Terriermon was cheeky, Renamon was strong...and the D reaper made the perfect enemy...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds