Join our server on Discord

ESCAPE FROM AREA 51
Dark stop featting on the dead soilder's body, wripping his mouth of blood. "Right, let's go Dev." Dark said, with a bit of a dark smile on his face.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Frank hanging in the back he saw the other anthros "Ha! a Fox! AWESOME!!!" Smiles widely
Kyu looked at Frank "Who?" Pointing to himself "Me???" Frank nodded as Setus stood there ready to react to any orders until he dropped to one knee coughing up blood Kyu looked to Setus "BROTHER?! Are you okay???" Setus looked up feeling the coldness of death gripping his body "I-I was shoot earlier." Standing back up some how ignoring the feeling of death on the verge. "I-I'll be fine."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
The cat nodded. "Daisy's with them, she's upset and consumed with hate... who could blame her, really..." He explained. "The group could be dangerous. Experiments should follow you humans around, otherwise, they might attack you without thinking." He added, and Setus suddenly collapsed down to one knee, coughing blood.

"Setus!" Carter exclaimed and darted toward him, concerned. "You were shot? Show me where, some of he ammo they use gradually secrete powerful tranquilizers, lets get the bullet out if its in there and stop the bleeding..." He flexed his paws, observing the Jackal's anatomy. He got used to his form easily, learning of the vital spots on his body simply by examining him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers