Join our server on Discord

ESCAPE FROM AREA 51
Exclamation 
Like I said, here it is.

1945: the war in Europe has ended, and the Allies are systematically freeing the prisoners held within the walls of Germany's Death Camps. Some facilities hold human experiments, the likes of which the world has never seen. Humans bred with animals, these "Anthros" wouldn't be well-suited for life outside of a science facility, for they would be hunted down and slaughtered for being monstors. The Allies do what they can to keep these "Black Projects" of the fallen Nazi Empire alive and well, and out of the public's eye, until a proper facility can be built.

1950s: Roswell, New Mexico. In the newly formed Area 51, the Black Projects are being settled into their new quarters. They've begun to intermingle and interbreed, and, suprisingly, have begun to give birth to a new generation of Anthros.

1960s: in an effort to unearth the genetic engineering involved with the creation of such a project, and possibly revert them to their natural forms, we have begun scientific research on the black projects.

1970s: the Black Projects have begun to show signs of potential "abnormal abilities" such as Pyrokinesis and Telekinesis. Research is being performed to discover the anomoly that is the cause for this.

1980s: the Black Projects now have fully functioning powers and abilities. The Military has shown interest in possibly using these experiments as soldiers. The building is being renovated to house the growing number of Anthros.

1990s: a few of the Generation 4 Black Project Anthros have escaped. Rumors of "El Chupacabra" by the local populace begin to flood in, coverup operations put into place. We have reason to believe that the harsh desert climate has eliminated the escapees for us.

2008: the experiments are restless. With full faculties over their powers, we have reason to believe that a revolt is soon coming. Measures are being put into place to install power-restriction collars on the subjects.

2009: the revolt has begun...

You are an experiment, a slave to Area 51 and the United States Government. Hopes of being returned to a human form and released has died decades before you were born. The military wants you as a weapon, the populace wants you as a pet, and the scientists want you as a lab rat(bonus points to anyone who wants to be an actual rat anthro).

YOU. WANT. OUT.

Freedom. To taste the fresh air in your lungs, to see the sunrise over the mountains, to settle down and have a family, to know more than four grey walls and a lab table.

The gaurds are making their rounds for the morning inspection. Here's your chance. Grab his M4 Carbine. Bust him in the head with it. Shoot the other one. Free your brothers and sisters. Run.

Do it. NOW!!!!

RULES:

-NO BITCHING. GOT A PROBLEM, TAKE IT OUTSIDE

-NO POST FLOODING

-NO GODMODDING

-NO POWERPLAYING W/O PERMISSION FROM THE CHARACTER'S OWNER

-IF YOU GO STATIC, WITHOUT INFORMING ME, YOU WILL BE GIVEN 48 HOURS UNTIL YOU ARE VICIOUSLY GUNNED DOWN WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

-TYPE "YOU WANT OUT", OR SOME FORM OF THAT ON YOUR CHARACTER SHEET IF YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES

-PLEASE REFRAIN FROM KILLING OTHER EXPERIMENTS OR ANY OF THE HELPFUL HUMANS. ANYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME

-SEX IS ALLOWED, IN ALL ITS GLORIOUS FORMS, JUST DON'T DRAG IT OUT. SKEET AND FLEE. CUM AND GO. EJACULATE AND EVACUATE.

-GIMME SOME OREO COOKIES. AND A DR. PEPPER.

-DISREGARD THAT. I SUCKS COCKS. :P

Character sheets

Status: Experiment, Free-Anthro, Conspiracy-Theorist, Scientist, Soldier. Pick one.

Name:

Species:

Description:

Background:

Abilities: please choose only two, for now.

Weapons: limited to: One long rifle or assault rifle, one pistol, and up to two knives, or one long-bladed weapon(sword). Don't be shy, hit up the net and find some good ones!

Head Scientist

Name: Dr. Chad Herbers

Species: Human

Description: tall, lean, and lanky, with black hair shaved short, and brown eyes. He wears a lab coat, slacks, and a button-down shirt.

Background: Doctorate in Genetic Engineering, clearance to get into everything.

Abilities: -

Weapons: Robotic Sentries: R2-D2-looking robots armed with stun-guns, and small-caliber projectile weapons, which can fire teargas, knockout gas, bullets, rubber bullets, or tranquilizer darts.

"Phaser": an odd looking pistol-like weapon, utilizing "classified"(stolen alien) technology. It fires a solid-state laser, which can blow holes through solid titanium with relative ease.

FREE ANTRHO

Name: Sable

Species: twin-tailed fox(Kitsune)

Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra..._waits.jpg

Wears handmade leather pants and a leather vest, with leather boots, and welding goggles.

Background: born free, born in the New York Sewers refugee camp. Her kind is well aware of what goes on in Area 51, and has established an aid network with a few sympathetic humans.

Abilities: Advanced Heal: she can heal wounds relatively easily, from small cuts and scrapes, to mending broken bones and the adverse effects of dehydration. More grievous of wounds require more energy to heal, and therefore, will drain her much more quickly.

Electrokinesis: while not as powerful as other electrokinetics, she can use her abilities to overload security systems, stun guards, and fry electronics with ease. Large manifestations are very taxing, though, and aren't done as often.

Weapons:
M14 Socom II: http://www.imageseek.com/m1a/gallery/alb....sized.jpg

Beretta 92FS: http://truuuc.free.fr/Divers/Armes/Beretta_92FS.jpg

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Name: Brandon Hayley

Description: tall and fat, with black, shoulder length hair, and brown, almost black eyes. He wears camo BDU pants, a Miller High Life t-shirt, and steel-toed work boots.

Background: not a "normal" tinfoil-hat-wearing Conspiracy theorist. He dropped out of school at 16, and currently resides in a single-wide trailer, making ends meet as a mechanic. His trailer is more reminiscent of James Bond, though, with several hidden trap doors that lead to a large underground bunker, for housing the escaping experiments, and a relatively large weapons cache for fighting off "Them thar men in them black suits and ess-you-vees".

Abilities: rancid gas: don't let him near hot sauce or any source of fiber. Please. Don't. You'll kill us all.

Weapons:
M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle: http://world.guns.ru/machine/bar1918a2.jpg

Taurus .454 caliber revolvers(2): http://www.beretta.ch/faustfw/images/taurus_454.jpg

EXPERIMENT

Name: Dev, "Devastator"

Species: Southern Timber Wolf

Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...lf_001.jpg

Background: experiment #33489BWX, property of United States Government

Abilities: Pyrokinesis: accelerates particles in the air around him until it spontaneously combusts. He can use it for small manifestations, like using it as a light, to large, uncontrollable fires. This has given him the name of Devastator by the other experiments, due to the fact he accidently killed six scientists when they were testing his powers.

Unnatural strength: he can lift, currently, up to 1200 pounds. Now, that being said, he can't hold 1200 pounds for very long.

Weapons: -

Okay, I know I got a few commitments from some guys, so post when you get to it. I'll be waiting.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
YOU WANT OUT

Name: Dark Leonheart

Species: DarkFlamedramon/Mewtwo

Description: Stands 6 ft tall, wears DarkFlamedramon's chest amour, has blood red hair, has midnight black and snow white skin and has red eyes.

Background: Dark was born to become a weapon for the USA for strong fire and physic powers

Abilities: Has the power to control Fire and can use physic power, both start to weak but become stornger

Weapons:
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I CAN HAS OUT!?

Character sheets

Name: Jaser Miles Kelty (Jask)

Species: Siberian Husky

Description: 5 '10"; 157; Average build; Biped; Short fur; Blue eyes
[Image: th_ForPorcupine.jpg]

Background: Jaser was born in the facility his parents were a part of the first escape. He was too young to remember them though, he grew up on his own and formed a bond with the gaurds and scientists. he is known amoungst the group as the goody two-shoes. He really didn't mind the lab, it was home to him, so long as he was kept well fed and sheltered, he was good.

Abilities: Cryokinesis (Ice manipulation), Super-human Hearing

Weapons: (none)
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
YOU WANT OUT.

Name: Carter Delacruz

Species: Alley Cat

Description: Carter Delacruz. 6'3 feet tall.

Background: Carter was born as an Experiment bred to adapt and learn rapidly. Made to be a tactician and a spy. He just wants to know who his parents were. He has long given up on escaping and is on good terms with the guards and scientists, mostly because he willfully lets them do whatever to him.

Abilities:

Enhanced Speed: Carter can cross a hall and disappear in the blink of an eye. When not paying close attention, one could swear he was phasing in and out of sight. This ability is passive and growing.

Enhanced "Perception and Adaption" qualities: Carter is a "quick learner". He can learn how to use any weapon, drive any vehicle, perform various stunts, figure out the anatomies of humans and other species, fight and many more very quickly. This makes him very perceptive and he can read people easily as well adapt to whatever situation he sees possible.

Weapons: Just his claws.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I WANT OUT
Name: Lola Lancaster (false)
Species: Black Panther
Description: Slender, graceful build; dark golden eyes; skintight spysuit
Background: Escaped when she was 19, forced to leave behind her child, grew to hate all humans. She is about to stage a 'jailbreak'
Ability: Telepathic, Transformation
Weapons: Several secrets in her belt; her claws.
D-man, please post the status of your character(free anthro, experiment, soldier, scientist, or comspiracy theorist), and pick your two favorite abilities. Character sheet says you can only have two.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
\/\/4|\|7 0|_|7 11!11!!
(want out !!!!!!!)

Name: Flynn Rausch
Species: Canis lupus lycaon (eastern wolf)
Description: 5'7" 145lbs. Blue fur with white countershading. Gold eyes. Small and compact.
Background: Conceived artificially, Flynn has no relations, living or dead. Despite living in tortuous and dangerous conditions, he maintains a sunny outlook. He has participated in multiple failed escape attempts from the facility, but always survived the repercussions.
Abilities: Electrokenesis. By tapping into ambient energy in the air, Flynn can release various types of electrical attacks. Depending on how he focuses it, it could be a small spark to weld or solder metal, or it could be a massive and explosive ball of energy. He has also practiced using his ability to ressucitate others with some degree of success.
Technopathy. Flynn is "wireless." He can communicate and manipulate machines without even direct contact with them. He can make them do anything he commands, though his mind is vulnerable to computerized assault (ie. viruses, worms, trojans, etc.) while making his connection.
Other: Flynn's brain is fitted with an implant that limits the potency of his powers and entirely eliminates his technopathy.
Weapons: none, yet.

Name: Sydney Croft (Syd)
Species: Panthera tigris altaica (Siberian tiger)
Description: 6'5" 200lbs. Blue fur, black stripes, white countershading. Blue eyes. Large, muscular, and imposing.
Background: Born of an experiment to splice genes of self-regenerating reptiles into mammals, Syd's early years consisted of a significant amount of pain and torture, testing the limits of his regenerative capabilities. Despite having had body parts amputated countless times, the removed part always regenerated fully within a few minutes. He suffers nobly, knowing that all the blood they remove from can be used to cure terrible diseases.
Abilities: Self-regeneration. Syd's physiology is able to recover from any kind of damage, including poisons, diseases, and viruses very quickly. When tranfused into another being, his blood causes the recipient to recover from the brink of death.
Weapons: he's a big guy and knows how to take care of himself.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

I wanna get out! I spaced first time round, and forgot this. Sorry!

Name: Daisy

Species: Cat

Description: Stands at about five foot, bright green eyes and hair. White and grey fur.

Background: An experiment. She longs for the outside world, although she's never known it. She despises the humans who treat her so badly.

Abilities: She has limited control over nature.

Weapons: Unarmed. Her claws and teeth are pretty sharp though.

Name: Mian

Species: Cat

Description: Stands at about five foot five, bright green eyes and hair. White and grey fur.

Background: An experiment who managed to escape, leaving his little sister, Daisy, behind. He never meant for them to get separated, so he's going to do anything he can to rescue her and the others who remain trapped.

Abilities: He also has limited control over nature.

Weapons: An assault rifle, a pistol, two knives and a set of sharp claws and fangs.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(I'm CUMMING!!!! ...Out that is! XD)

Name: Frank A Mazzola

Description: 6'0ft Brod definitely not built but not fat rather agile and quick for his size due to his love of foxes he says that "They move fast! I want to too! There also super sneaky! Like me! My parents don't even know where I am any more!!!" He's also rather loud and obnoxious and times cocky and a ball breaker mostly to himself

Background: From the depthes of south Philly one day was playing and heard about the underground safe haven for the "Furries" and deiced to join the cause he moved out to Texas getting there driving a 1981 C-10 Scotsdale to join Brandon.

Abilities: Rigging: Knows how to make make-shift traps and other things among that. First aid practice due to his father being a medic during Vietnam.

Weapons: A extra sharp switch-blade and a combat knife on his chest Beretta Storm, .40 Cal. http://www.specwar.info/vybava/vyzbroj/F...2_mini.jpg FN five-seven

Name: "Crue" #82718CXB

Species: Wolf

Description: http://d.furaffinity.net/art/strype/1209...y_copy.jpg

Background: Breed by a Fox mother and a Wolf Father they were both put down after breading

Abilities: Earth and water control

Weapons: Non

Name: "Setus" #99999ZZZ

Species: Jackel

Description: http://zephyron.deviantart.com/art/3AM-0...l-24943221

Background: Brother of Crue Also an "Unknown" Project he is seeming not even the same species of his father or mother and also has powers not tied to them hence his number.

Abilities: Insanely strong and Fast

Name: "Kyu" #82719CXB

Species: Fox

Description: http://strype.deviantart.com/art/Freak-S...e-20909058

Background: Twin brother of Crue

Abilities: Fire and electrical control

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Okay, the game begins. I got more players than I anticipated. This is good.

{Diner, in a small town on the Texas/Oklahoma Border}

A faded Black 1973 Chevrolet K/20 sat in the parking lot, mud sprayed up along the sides from the muddy trails it's driver frequented. The diner itself was a small building, on a seemingly abandoned stretch of highway. Occasionally, a Big Rig would blow past it, it's exhaust brake making an ungodly racket as it slowed down to make the curve around the wooded cliff up ahead. The only other vehicle in the parking lot was the faded green Plymouth that the waitress drove, making the place seem abandoned in the late '80s.

Inside, a large, long haired man sat at the counter sipping on a cup of coffee. His stepsister ran the Diner, and always let him eat for free whenever he came by. Brandon stopped off here today for two reasons. One, it was secluded, and people almost never stopped in, and two, the....people he was meeting weren't the kind the populace would want to see. His stepsister knew about them, and was in the loop on what Brandon did for a living.

"So, when are they coming, big bro?" she asked, as she set his plate of pancakes and eggs down for him.

"Any second, now." He replied wearily.

{Woods Outside}

Sable lead the team of Free-Anthros through the woods. Her last team got gunned down, and her new one didn't look too happy with where they were headed.

"Okay, listen up." The Kitsune started, "We're meeting up with a Human named Brandon. He's going to supply us with weapons and a safehouse for us to set up shop in. I know you don't like humans, but, this guy's alright."

With that, she turned from Lola, and kept inching closer to the diner.

{Area 51}

Dev sat in his cell, waiting for the morning inspection. Every fiber of his being wanted to be free, but, not yet. He had to wait for word from the Anthros on the outside.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan