Join our server on Discord

ESCAPE FROM AREA 51
Dev led his group into a small room, off the main hall. The NCO(Non-Commisioned Officer) Break Room. There were six soldiers, all of them unarmed. Off duty, enjoying a snack and a cup of coffee.

Dev immediately recognized one of them as the soldier that killed his baby sister.

"TORRES!!!" Dev barked, growling deeply, "YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!"

"Hmm...we're close." Sable said, checking her map.

Just then, an automated guard rolled by, then stopped. A hatch on its side opened, and a barrel poked out.

*TTTZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Sable raised her paw up, not looking from her map, and fired a concentrated beam of electricity from her paw, frying the complex internal computer inside the machine.

"As I said," she stated calmly, "we're close."

The big Diesel held off attack after attack, leaving the battle at a standoff. Humvees and Jeeps lay around it, blown up and ripped to shreds by the nose-mounted Vulcan Cannons. Soldiers lay dead all around it, while others had taken up defensive positions behind wreckage.

Brandon sat quiet in the truck, waiting for their move. He wouldn't kill anyone who didn't try to kill him first.

"Well then, Lab Rat." Dr. Herbers said coldly, "if you have such a problem with workplace discrimination, maybe you should flee with them. Think of it as an experiment. If you flee with them, can you survive long enough to breath fresh air? We both know that they're aware of our association."

Dr. Herbers tapped the video screen, showing the massacre in the NCO Break Room.

"Especially if they come back in contact with that group. Variables, all of them. Dev has been genetically altered to have increased aggression, and, over the years, we've been able to turn it on and off like a switch. This makes him very unpredictable."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark looks at Daisy. "I'm feeling hungry, so you may get to see me eatting one." Dark said with a dark smile. Dark looked at the solders as well, smiling, putting his M4 onto his back. "What one to eat." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Did- Did he just drop kick a door?" Kyu asked himself aloud as Setus replied following Carter "Yes he did... Lets keep going." Waving Kyu over

Frank snickered and walked up to the auto guard "Puhhhh~" he blow lightly as the guard helplessly tipped over "Silly machines. Tehe..." Frank looks down to his gun and sighs "So.... when can I REALLY use this?" Slinging it over his shoulder.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Updated profile picture! http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...row_jc.jpg Carter in color!

IC:

Carter rolled forward and was immediately fired upon by automatic guards. He hastily zigzagged and crisscrossed around the hall within, getting the machines to shoot and damage each other until there was one left. "Setus, I need your help here- crush that turret!" He said, dodging rapid-fire to distract its motion sensors. He didn't exactly have the strength to crush the alloy covering the guard just yet. They were going to introduce the gene-manipulating serum into his body later today.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Without even nodding Setus knew what he had to do as the Guard was distracted he moved as fast as Carter. Moving behind the turret and between his two paws he crushed it like a soda can. The turret crumpled but continued to fire until it was jammed and exploded inside. Setus turned to Carter and nodded as Kyu was still carrying his sis he was shook "Holy crap..." O_o
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark looked at the guard that is closest to him. "Come here you." Dark said, running over to him, grabbing him by the neck, slamming him agnest a wall, biting down on his neck, ripping it down as a lot of the guard covred Dark's body, mainly his chest armor, eatting down the guard neck, liking the taste of it he contrual to eat the neck of the now dead gurad's neck.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Carter nodded back at Setus then motions for Jask to follow. "We have to move along." He said, and lead by running ahead, just fast enough for them to be able to keep up with. The faster they finished their priorities, the more innocent lives they can save from the fate of the guilty. Worse, what if they plan on eating soldiers? Will such things be tolerated outside, once it is found out? He hoped they had enough common sense to do just what they needed to.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Breakroom}

Dev shoved Torres down on the ground, and beat his skull in with the butt of his Rifle, just like Torres did with his little sister.

He straightened up, covered in the dead soldiers blood, and sighed. It felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, merely by killing the man that killed his sibling.

"Stop eating him." Dev said simply, "we've gotta get to the Lab. I'm sure there's gonna be more soldiers along the way we can kill."

{Sable's Group}

Sable caught a glimpse of Carter.

"HEY!!" she shouted, jogging down the Hallway, rifle in hand, "We're here to rescue you guys!"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Carter froze, then back-tracked, stopping short in front of Sable. "But... you- you're from outside!" He said, excitement flaring up inside him. The smile was wiped off his face as he remembered what they were doing. "Please- you have to do something about the others... They're trying to escape, and they're killing everyone to get out. Even the innocent ones. You've got to tell them they don't have to! You've got to tell them they're free!" He said, almost begging. All the while, he was formulating ways for the other experiments to escape. He'll need everyone and their powers... but could he trust them to hold back? He remembered one of his soldier friends, Marcos, mention something about the more aggressive experiments having on and off switches for their aggression, right before he was killed in an escape attempt. Maybe they could find those controls and free them from the iron hand of man's influence? It was a stab in the dark, but it was a possibility.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mian grinned widely as they spotted the first of the anthros they were trying to rescue. That smile fell as he listened to Carter's tale.

'That sounds just like them. I take it Daisy's with that group, Carter? What should we do Sable?!'

Daisy hung back a little as Dev and Dark mauled the unarmed guards.

'I can't believe it... but... even i feel a little bad about killing defenceless humans. Though, you're definitely more than justified, Dev. Whatever, i hate feeling like this! Let's move on.' The cat said, shaking her head sharply and stepping out of the room.

all i ever wanted was the world.