Join our server on Discord

ESCAPE FROM AREA 51
"Sympathetic? Isn't it sympathetic humans that are trying to get us out of here too? Is that how you treat sympathizers?" Carter said coldly as they passed him. "THEN FINE!! TAKE THE PATH THE HUMANS SET FOR YOU!! BE A WEAPON!! BE A KILLER!! DON'T FIGHT YOUR FATE!!" With a blur of yellow, he stood before them again, his back against them. "I'm not going to let my modified aggression and killing instincts affect the way I think. I'm going to clear your way- shoot all you want, no bullet will get through me!!" The cat yelled, and darted ahead. He was firm in his resolve. He hoped losing their collars won't let them use their powers indiscriminately.

His fellow experiments needed to be free from this place... before it was too late to be rehabilitated. Some of them shouldn't leave, some of them have aggression issues that need to be hammered out, perhaps by the lab. He didn't care what happened to him, he was going to take out all the soldiers in a non-lethal way. "You can leave... but all the other experiments that are still here will pay the price for you... that's why I'm staying- that's why I can't leave- I have to kill only ONE person, you can leave- fine- but what'll you do then? You're not used to the freedom. You're not used to the outside. You will kill. If you can't even control yourself in here, what's stopping you from killing out there? I'm not going to let you kill- no- no- I'm not-" He said as he ran ahead, to himself and no one else.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank looked a Sable and chuckled "Maybe it was the screams of agony and anguish that threw us off." he said "Welp... Lead the way Sabe. I wasn't here before."

Kyu stared at his brother not knowing he even had one. "Why... Why didn't I even know you existed?" Setus looked at him coldly as Kyu added "There are so many questions that I want to ask. So many things I want to know. About our parents." Setus answered. "You will know in time. But not now." Gritting his teeth a little as his pain from the wound intensified "We have to get out of here... Alive."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
'All this fucking drama!' Daisy cried, running ahead.

'I want out. That's all there is to it. So let's go.'

-----

'Where the hell are they going? And how many soldiers have they killed?! Oh, wait, the collars. I forgot about them. But, they're not gonna be allowed to just waltz on into the lab. I'm sure there's some kinda nasty surprise waiting for them there, so we gotta step on it!' Mian said with determination, tightening his grip on his gun.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: okay, give people a chance to catch up, considering today is a holiday. I for one will be too busy until saturday to post anything more, so, the game is put on standby. Everyone that hasn't posted this turn, feel free to do so, then wait for the rest of us. Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving.

IC:

{Sable's Group}

She sniffed the air, as they tailed the group of escapees. Somehow, they managed to get past the group without running into them.

"Hmm...I can't smell much past the burnt gunpowder and the death." She sighed, "oh well. We know where they're headed. Lets try and head them off at the Lab."

{Escapees}

Dev, Dark, and Daisy(tripleDs? O_o) went their seperate way from the group, Hellbent on revenge. Carter and his group could either stop the three experiments, or help his group to freedom.

"Aight then. Those human-loving pussies can't handle it, we'll keep killing our way to the Lab." Dev said, as he navigated the labyrinth of corridors.

{Truck}

Now being pursued by base aircraft, Brandon's Rig still valiantly held off the base personnel, and created enough damage to cause one heck of a diversion.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Jask frowned at the actions of the aggressive group. His clenched fist quickly turned into a ball of ice. "Whoa guess that can trigger it too." The husky said calming himself down, "Carter, you should let them respect their own way, especially since there are more than one ways to the office." Jask motioned to the left noting a door marked staircase up. He tugged at the handle, locked. "Looks like the gaurds wanted to seal us down here" Jask said smiling as he stared at the handle and grapsed it firmly trying to concentrate and just freeze the lock instead of the door, because that would stop them from entering. Luckily the handle and lock were metal making the energy decrease follow along them quickly. "Now a strong kick can bring down this door, and we can go up one level." The husky said as he stepped away from the door to allow someone to break the door. "But we will need to be careful up there, I think there are automated robots."

"Stop calling me a LAB RAT!" Charles spat at Dr. Herbers. His anger made his appearance distorted and sickly to look at , as it looked liek he was vibrating while everything else stood still. He walked over to Dr. Herbers, pulling out his Stun gun. "You know, I could just shoot you, I could have shot you the second they all escaped" The rat seemed really pissed. "But I contained myself because I thought you were going to capture them safely." The rat paced in front of Herbers, "I stayed and didn't shoot you because I value the work you are doing and I want to return myself and my brothers back to normal." The rat said turning back to the screen staring into the eyes of Jaser as he looked up at a camera.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: okay, why is it no one is posting here? I said for y'all to post, then wait for those who were away, such as Psychotic Porcupine and myself. We're both back, and y'all have disappeared off the face of the map.

WHAT GIVES?!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Frank noded as he pointed his gun around the halls "Alrighty Sabey Baby. Lead us in!" stay a consent watch for movement.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Carter grabbed his forearm and gave his wrist a few twists as he tilted his head to the left, then the right, his joints cracking. "I always admired your powers, J. Lets just hope... they don't become total murderers." He said, his tail swishing. As he walked a few meters away from the door. "I'll check for automated defenses." He told the Husky, then darted forward suddenly, leaped, and drop-kicked the door open as he rolled inside.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Right." Dark said, following Dev like a solider follows his orders. He looks around every once in a while.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy was still fuming as they seperated from the others.

'Stupid, ignorant, pathetic...' She muttered, glaring at nobody in particular.

'Where the hell are all the soldiers when i wanna kill someone?!' She cried.

'Ooooh, i hope something eats them.' She said darkly.

-----

'C'mon, c'mon, where are they?' Mian muttered, scanning their surroundings for any sign of the escapees.

'How much further is the lab, Sable?' He asked.

all i ever wanted was the world.