Join our server on Discord

ESCAPE FROM AREA 51
Carter bit his lower lip, though he shook, he stared straight at Dev's eyes, and didn't even move away when Daisy slapped him hard. Shaking his head hurtfully, he blurred in front of the guards, and with an amazing feat of agility and reflexes, snatched the bullets out of the air, his paws a blur. He ignored the pain as the hot bullets burnt his paws, but with a few quick jabs to their spines, he rendered them unconscious.

His paws trembled from the pain, smoking a little and marred with bullet shaped burns as he dropped the still hot ammo. "You don't have to forgive them... you don't have to forget... but to torture them back brings you no different from them. I'll stand in your way if I have to... I don't want any innocent humans killed. But I swear, I'll get you guys out." He stuck a finger inside his collar, and with a small snap, took it off. They never locked his collar, and he never took it off. There was a ring of furless skin from where the tight collar collar was. He turned to face Dev. "Humans do need to know we exist, but not as weapons or heartless killers... but as fellow living beings. Only ONE life needs to be lost, just one. The head scientist... the director of Area 51... Dr. Chad Herbers. Take him down, and this place goes down. No more needless deaths, please. I know how it feels to lose someone, don't let their families feel the same."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ah, the old, "Take of the head and the body will die" shit." Dev growled, "newsflash, that doesn't work here. Military Chain of command. If the Commanding Officer dies, the Next in Command takes his position. What'll keep that Rat he works with from assuming control, and taking us back down? We all know that he's working for them."

{Office}

Dr. Herbers pressed a button on his console, and his automated defenses started up. The cylindrical robots began patrolling the floor he was on, with orders to kill everything but humans.

"Lets see if Control can make it through, even with the help of the others." He said lowly, watching the screens.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"If you cut a spider's head off, its legs still move for a while." Carter explained. "Prof. Cheese is the lesser of two evils, at least with him, certain precautions will be taken, I understand the way he thinks. The lives of whoever remains here will be considerably better. He may prohibit the more sadistic and immoral experiments from being done... and maybe set up a few ground rules so the scientists and soldiers can't abuse the experiments. It's a large step forward." The cat said
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I aggered with Dev. My whole family has been kill by them, they are going to use me as a FUCKING weapon for war. Now, I want to kill any fucking soldier that gets in my way. When I see that scientist, I am going to kill that SON OF A BITCH!" Dark said as he reload his M4.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I'm with carter on this one." Jask said as he continued to walk with the group. "We don't need to harm the human's, we can get out of here without killing all of them, then we won't look like total monsters when we are out." The husky spoke calmly as his ears twitched at the sound at the automated defense system activated two floors above them. "Guys i have good news and bad news, good news is that we are only two floors below the office of Dr. Herber. The bad news is he activated the automatic defense system for that floor." the husky frowned as he made his announcement.

Charles looked into the screens. "How can you continue taking notes when they are killing YOUR soldiers? We are in area 51 it attracts alot of attention if soldiers die here." The rat concluded, his tail swaying behind him as he crossed his arms. His figured continued to be ghost like, despite the vibrating of each atom the rat had grown accustomed to not only the intial pain, the the deeper pain of being completly walked through as atoms seperate and reattach to the others. Intangibility was painful, but after a while, the brain just ignores the continual pain.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
'Automatic defense system?' Daisy said, frowning.

'Whatever! Dev, Dark, let's go, i don't give a damn about what these guys have to say.' And with that the cat began to walk away from the group.

-----

'We gotta hurry! I'm worried about them. Both Dev and Daisy are reckless, and i'm sure they'll need our help.' Mian said, anxiety in his voice.

all i ever wanted was the world.

{Outside}

"I know...their stolen records aren't favorable for them to escape without a loss of life. In the case of Dev, an extreme loss of life." Sable said, as she crouched behind the building, M14 at the ready, "he's been genetically altered for increased aggression, and apathy towards what he percieves as potential targets. He's a killing machine, heart and soul."

{Truck}

The truck sped off, ramming Humvees and trucks, shooting it's massive Vulcan cannons at anyone that shot at him first. He was simply there to create a diversion, not kill aimlessly.

{Inside}

"Y'know what? Fine. Fuck y'all. Daisy, Setus, and anyone who wants their revenge on the way up, come with me. Anyone else who has sympathy for these pink sacks of shit, stay behind and get recaptured." Dev growled lowly, as he split off with his group.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Kyu stayed behind not wanting to hurt the guards and Setus ears drooped and replied in his cold voice "I'm sorry... I have to make sure they make it out. Neither by force or peace." Kyu looked at Setus "Why do you care about us so much?" Setus turned to Kyu and for the first time smiled "I... I made a promised and swore it on my mother and father... OUR... Mother and Father" Kyu's jaw dropped "No! Your Joking!"

[Some where else in the lab]

Frank followed Sable "Uhm... Where ARE we going?" Looking around until he saw they made it to a door that opened but not all the way "What the???" Frank shouldered the door and the bodies moved out of the way. "...Well... At lest were heading the right direction."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Sable sighed in frustration, as she pulled out a crude map from her backpack.

"...I think we've gone down too many floors..." she points out a stairway on the map, "judging by the buildup of death, they've gone up this stairway. They must be headed to the lab on," she pulls another map out, and points to a large room, "this floor. How we passed it, I have no idea."

{Outside}

Like an angry bull, the rig revved angrily, as the soldiers surrounded it. It lunged forward, and the soldiers fired upon it, trying to take out the tires.

"HAHAHAHA!!! KEEP TRYING ASSHOLES!!!" Brandon laughed maniacally, as he ran over a small group of the soldiers, only to throw his truck in reverse, and run over more.

{Lab}

"You said it yourself, labrat." Dr. Herbers said coldly, "This is AREA 51. What happens here stays here. No matter how many people die, no one will find out. All the deaths will be covered up by operations in the middle east."

He noticed the two anthros and one human run by on the screen, narrowly missing an automated guard. He flicked a screen over to outside, and saw the big black truck running over soldiers, and shooting up the guards.

"Hmm...clever. The guards are drawn away from the escapees to combat the threat outside. Someone did their homework. Not bad for animals." He said lowly, as he wrote something down.

{Escapees}

"Fuck this, then. I don't hear anymore guards. Lets just get up to the lab, and get these fucking collars off." Dev said, as he walked off, not caring if the others followed or not.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Right." Dark said, quickly following Dev. He also doesn't care if anyone else follow them. Dark want to get the collars off as well.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds