Join our server on Discord

ESCAPE FROM AREA 51
OOC: Wow, sorry I'm late.

IC: A lone foot soldier ran through the halls, until he heard a voice yell, "KILL THE HUMANS!". He looked around the corner, and sighed as he saw a few humans and a group of anthros shooting at each other. "Idiots." He said, as his feautre's began to shift into that of a black pantheress, "the lot of them." She pulled a grenade from her belt, pulled the pin out, and threw it into the crowd of humans, smirking as she heard the tell-tale explosion.
{Junkyard}

Brandon and Sable hastily began loading the assault rifles and boxes of ammunition into the sleeper of the big rig. Time was running short, they would need their help.

{Security Room}

Dr. Herbers laughed, "so it seems, Chucky. So it seems. When they're captured give both that grey wolf and that jackel six months in solitary confinement."

He sat up in his seat a little more, as he saw a soldier shapeshift into a black pantheress, and lob a grenade at his embattled soldiers, killing them all.

"Well, lookie there. Apparently someone got past the sniffer dogs." He said coldly, leaning back in his chair, "They're headed this way, Rat. Stop them."

{Cell Block}

Dev heard the skull-rattling boom of the grenade going off, and stared at the Pantheress.

"Don't know how, but I'll fucking take it." He growled, allowing his tail this one chance to wag, "gather their weapons and ammo. We're moving to the Lab."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Security Room]
"Stop them?" The rat asked flabbergasted. "I could really only take one of them down." The rat walked over to the doctor. He pulled otu his one-shot taser gun. "I don't even know if I could hit one of them, the Jackal would get to me first." Charles crossed his arms and waited for an answer. The six foot tall rat seemed almost ghostlike, his power was quite unique. The rat vibrated each atom in his body, so they could pass through any substance. Depending on how fast he made them vibrate, as someone would pas through him parts of him would stick like mist and then slowly return to him like a ghost. This power was very usful for escape which is why he was allowed to work there, no collar could keep his powers from simply phasing through the collar. However it was his willingness to work that put him where he was now,a fellow scientist. Because phasing was not his only power, but his super intelligence is what made him such a viable asset to the research team.

[Cell Block]
Jaser winced as he saw the grenade tear through the gaurds. Mike, Bill, Tomas, at least that's what they called each other when transporting the Husky back and forth between the expirementation room. He felt something between them, even though it was just their job. he could hear footsteps coming from the rear. "Lets keep moving people!" Jaser said runing up ahead and picking up one of the guns. and heading towards the nearest staircase. Dr. Herber's office should be up a few levels. If only I knew where it was jaser pawed at the collar aching to get it off, with the collar off he could easily find out what level the corrupt scientist was on. He continued down the hallway nodding at the panther as he passed.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
{Cell Block}

Kyu nodded at Jaser quickly following him carrying Crue.

Setus went to where the foot steeps were coming from as a second attack team advanced "Tck." Setus looked at them as the took position "STAND DOWN JAC!- ?!?" Before he could finish his sentence Setus already killed his whole team brutally as he looked at the squad leader covered in blood "...Die..." Setus said coldly lifting him up by the neck and choking him he took his combat knife off his chest and stabbed him in the heart pulling out as he dropped him and slit his throat. Setus moved the dead bodies in front of a door making a dead man barricade. "Lets move before they break through." Following the rest of his jailbreakies.

{Junkyard}

Frank climbed back out "Lets get this show on the road!" Closing the door there was no more room on the truck to fit any more ammo. "Road trip!" Smiling willingly.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Carter lowered his headset, cocking an ear and perking the other up lazily. The explosion of several grenades and the grunts and yells of dying soldiers resounded throughout the halls, marred by occasional gunshots. The cat shook his head and got up, the headphones blasting a weak "Its My Life" by Phil Collins as he stretched and cracked his neck a little.

"This is troublesome." He stated to himself. "If they don't escape today, they'll pay for trying later." He added. He usually spoke his thoughts out loud, it happens when you're always in solitary confinement. He was only ever used to calm some of the other experiments, his soft-spoken nature, his charisma and charm and all out 'I'm you're friend, I'll get you through this' tone helped save many from suicide... and most of them to escape. With a slight push, his padded door swung open. It was unlocked from when Dev was opening locks with a card. With a last minute stretch, he darts out into the halls, vanishing in mid-step.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: dudes, you gotta post more than one-liners. I have 4, maybe five people that seem genuinely interested in this, so, please, if you wanna stay and play, be a little more enthusiastic with your posts. Guards are coming at you. Get vicious. Also, I'm moving the truck thing forward a lot to keep the game interesting.

{Area 51 Gates}

Sign: NO TRESPASSING. USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED

A pair of guards sat in their booth, listening to the radio, as orders for assistance were called in on Cell Block Delta.

"Huh. Another goddamn drill, probably." One said to the other.

"Yeah. Those freaks are probably just sitting in their cells. Like they ever had the balls to escape." The other replied, laughing, causing the other to laugh.

The whistle of a Turbocharger echoed in the distance.

"Sounds like another shipment." Said the first guard, as the second one checked shipping manifests.

"...nope, no shipments due today." The other remarked.

"Another curious trucker." The first said, as he grumbled, getting up, grabbing his M4.

The second one followed suit, as the walked out to the gate, guarded by a striped arm and razor-sharp tire shredders.

A lone, black peterbilt was seen in the distance. As it drew closer, they noticed the cop car chained to the front end.

"...what the...?" the first guard asked aloud.

The truck seemed to speed up, as it drew closer to the entrance, thick, black smoke dumping from it's exhaust stacks.

The two guards raised their assault rifles, a sight that deterred most of the looky-loos, but the truck kept coming.

"Fire a warning shot." The second one said, as he flicked his safety off.

*PO-POP!!!*

The two rifles went off as one, the bullets bouncing almost harmlessly off the cop car on the front.

{Inside the Truck}

Brandon watched the bullets bounce off his homemade bumper, as he shifted the rig into a deeper gear, to gain more speed. He had turned on the radio at the beginning of the long, desolate strech of road, and Master Of Puppets by Metallica was blasting, as the guard station came up very fast.

{Guard Station}

"...he aint slowing down." The first one stated.

"Mow the driver down!" the second said, as they lit up the truck.

The bullets sparked off the worn iron hide, doing no damage. The truck was mere yards from them, now. It was dodge or die.

*CRASH!!!*

The sickening sound of wood and flesh bounced off the cop car on the nose, and got sucked underneath the massive machine. The tire shredders did nothing against the solid rubber tires, stolen from military shipments.

The two humans and two anthros kept speeding on, ignoring the two human smears on the grill.

{Cell Block}

"KEEP MOVING!!! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!" Dev shouted, as they fought their way up the three floors to the Lab. The hallways were littered with the bodies of dead or wounded soldiers, the escapees looting the bodies of their weapons.

Dev now wielded a pair or M4 Carbines, and was deadly accurate, as he planted headshot after headshot. Soon, they would get the collars off, and wouldn't need the crude weapons.

{Office}

Seemingly taking the full-fledged escape as a mere experiment, Dr. Herbers was taking notes as he watched them on the security system, watching how they slaughtered their way through the soldiers.

"But, how will they fair against my automated defense systems?" he asked aloud.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark reloaded his M4 with a fresh clip of ammo, hearing the good 'click' sound of it being loaded, he fired at some soldiers, watching them fall as a pile of dead, lifeless body. "When I get this collar off, I will show them my ture power!" Dark thought, following Dev.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy watched yet another soldier fall, a bloodthirsty glee echoing around her whole being.

'Oooh!' She exclaimed, leaping on a dead soldier's body and discovering two machine pistols. She relieved him of them, as well as his ammo belt, slinging them over her own slim body.

Rounding a corner, she could see another guard, visibly trembling at the approach of fully armed experiments.

Overcome with bloodlust, Daisy dashed towards him, leaping on top of him and sinking her dagger deep into his neck.

Blood spurted out of the wound, splashing the cat, but all Daisy was thinking of was revenge. Revenge and freedom.

'We're getting outta here. That, or we die trying.' She said, determination in her eyes.

-----

'We're coming for you, hang in there!' Mian thought fiercely.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Kyu looking at the blood shed surprised at Daisy "Girl really likes to kill huh?"

As he chuckled to himself staying behind of the pack a lone solider was left alive he drew his side arm and aimed it a Kyu's head and as he fired his gun *BANG* Setus took the bullet gritting his teeth in pain Setus used the dagger to stab the guard in his skull he let go of the blade beating on the dead body in anger.

Kyu turned around and looked at Setus body completely covered in blood so much so that the bullet wound was not noticeable "HEY! Come on! There's no time to beat on DEAD BODIES! you need to kill the living ones first!" Setus stopped and nodded to Kyu griping where the bullet wound was "Just stay close to the pack." He ran u and joined Dev "We need to hurry." He said removing his hand to show him. "I won't last to long like this."

{Guard Station}

In a red neck tone "WOO YEAH! GIT ER DONE! Let's get these pigs Johny boy!" Laughing watching the carnage. "Watch the bodies pile up!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Office]
The rat saw Setus take the shot, staring at the mass amount of blood, he covered his mouth in reaction to almost hurling. The rat looked at the monitors looking at all the expirements to try and ignore the fact that innocent people were dying, and the Expirements were becoming killers. Then he noticed something, the husky, one of the leaders hadn't picked up a single weapon. Any other unarmed member had either killed a gaurd or was ingured, the husky hadn't done anything. Charles felt like he needed to make sure the husky made it out of there alive. "Excuse me Dr. Herbers, I am going to make sure your control subject remains pure." The rat said as he walked through the door and headed towards the group, heaidng down four floors through several unlinked stair wells, nonchalantly walking past the automated defense. As the husky turned a corner leading the pack charles grabbed him and vibrated the husky causing him extreme pain as each atom was vibrated so he could phase throught the wall which charles pushed him through.

[Hallway before automated defense]

"Come on I don't hear any more gaur...." Jask was able to say as he turned the corner before the automated defense system before feeling a deep pain like someone was blasting huge speakers at a high pitch at your body. Jask was pushed through the wall and into a empty labratory with Charles. The Husky expiremnt screamed and barked in pain. The rat rubbedhis hands and panted out of breath. The husky quickly regained conciousness and saw the tall rat. Quickly grabbing him with his paw and pinning him to the wall. "What is going on?" The husky demanded knocking off Charles glasses off his face.

Charles smiled and simply vibrated himself pasing through Jaser's hand, and walking through him. "Ahem" The rat cleared his throat as the husky looked at him with horror takign a moment before realising who he was. jaser almost spoke up before the rat cut him off. "Listen, Dr. Herber's and I have been watchign the escape, I admired your nobility for not hurting anyone." The rat paused a second before continuing. "We don;t want to hurt you expirements anymore, but if you escape the desert will certainly kill you. Believe me I have tried." the rat paused as he walked arond the labratory, locking the door preventing the escape party from interrupting his conversation.

"Why should I believe you?" Jask asked indignantly. "Your the expirement we all hate, not only do you work with them, but you have worked ON us. How dare you compare yourself to me!" Teh Husky yelled at the rat.

The rat walked over and picked up his glasses, and brushed them off as he walked to Jask. Pausing in front of the expirement. "As I seem to recall you have become quite friendly with the gaurds. Is the reason you don't attack them cause you unlike the others, find little difference between the gaurds and yourself?" He paused to huff some warm air on his glasses, and rubbed them on his lab coat before putting them back on. "mhmm?" the rat peered into jask's eyes as he slid on his glasses.

Jask pulled back an arm and swung it into the rats, face. Charles saw it coming and let the punch go through him. Jask grumbled at himself as he let his hand retract the rat stared at him waitn for an answer. "I do it because...." jask started to talk fighting himself over his answer. "I do it because they are still human and sentient, and deserve life!" Jask said hsi hand becoming solid ice in anger at himself. " I know from all my bretheren that they are just puppets controlling us, when we are so much more powerful. But I can't help but think that I am them." Jaser shed a tear which froze on his face.

Charles continued to observe his fellow expirement, and moved in close and kissed the husky on the lips, slowly and passionately. The husky returnign the kiss, the rat grabbed the collar with one paw and pulled it off of the husky. breaking the kiss the rat smiled at the husky who was shocked. "That was for giving me the right answer.' Charles said holding the collar in his hand. Jask opened his mouth to speak, but charles put a finger to his mouth. " Ahead is an automated gaurd system, you are going to need yoru powers in order to help your comrades, but if you even think about raising a hand to fight a human..." Charles moved his lab coat to reveal his stun gun. "You'll find your self, ahem... incapacitated." Charles smiled as he unlocked the door to the hallway, "You beeter hurry up, they are goign to need you." Charles suggested as he headed out back to Dr. Herber's office another route.

Jask stood there, holding the collar that he had been wearing for the past six months. He wasn't exactly sure what hapened, but he knew one thing was for certain, that Rat just kissed him, and what was worse. He liked it. He could hear the group asking where he went. I'm back! Jask thought as he heard his heart racing, he looked at the collar and froze it in a matter of seconds. He grinned and headed out of the labratory, with the aid of his powers, there is nothign he and his escape group couldn't do. "Sorry guys, "The Rat" came by to give me a helpng hand" jask held up his froze negationcollar before throwing it against the wall shattering it. "Let's do this thing!" Jask said triumphantly.

[Office]
Charles returned to the office, his actions obviously caught on camera. "There is your control subject doctor," edward said poitning to the husky, "I have removed his collar, he hadn't hurt a gaurd before, and if he does well we know that the power is uncontrollable and evil, and only usful for war?" The rat knew what the doctor wanted, he wanted soldiers. Soldiers who were unstopable and controlled by the mere power held within them.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz