Join our server on Discord

ESCAPE FROM AREA 51
{Security Room}

"Because, Animal, this is merely a game. Even if they do make it out of the cell block, they're still on one of the most highly guarded Military bases in the world. And if by some miracle they make it off the base, they're still in the Mojave desert. They won't last three days in that extreme climate." The Scientist explained.

He leaned back in his chair, and watched the monitors with mild interest.

"Let them test the soldiers. Those jarheads need to know that you have to be on your toes in this area. These aren't animals. They have the intelligence of man, with the ferocity of animals. They truely are the pinnacle of evolution."

{Cell Block}

Dev freed Kyu and Crue, then rushed over to free Setus. He saw first hand what the Jackal could do, and he needed his help.

"Hey Setus. Hold still." He said, as he pressed the muzzle of the rifle against the heavy locks of the restraints. He fired off a round, and the lock holding his muzzle shut shattered. He quickly followed suit with the rest of the locks, and helped him free.

"We need you to take flank, Setus. Take out any guards you come across, and give their weapons to the rest of them." He said.

He handed over the last gunbelt, and a few of the grenades he had attached to the waistband of his pants.

{Diner}

"This is Frank. He's another human sympathetic to our cause." Sable explained, as she got up, and walked into the Diner.

"Y'all are late." Brandon said, as he messed with his phone.

"And why is that?" Sable inquired, as she nodded at Brandon's stepsister.

"The escape has already begun." He said, holding his phone up, "one of our guys on the inside just sent me a message."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Daisy let out a fierce snarl of joy as Dev handed her the weapon.

'Lemme at 'em! You get the rest of the guys out Dev, i'll rip anybody who comes this way apart!' She braced herself, back against the wall, gun poised, aiming down the corridor, her whole body shaking with anticipation.

'Already begun?!' Mian couldn't help but say, 'Sable! We have to get in there to back them up!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Dark aim the gun at the right end of the hallway, ready for the guards to come. "Come and get us." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kyu and Crue looked at Setus confused not knowing it was there older brother Setus ripped out of his Straitjacket looking at his brother an sister he turned to Dev and said darkly as he took only grenades "Make sure they make it out alive" In a flash of speed he ran off
Kyu tilted his head "Who was that? and why is he so consider about us?" Kyu Carrying Crue who was to weak to even walk
Setus already at there flank guarding it.

{Diner}
Patting himself down "Oh FUCK! I forgot my stuff... SHIT! Its all the way back in philly." Only has his FN Five-Seven and switch blade.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Syd hammered on the cell door with a massive fist, as it sounded like the group was starting to move out of their cell block. "Two more in here!" he bellowed thunderously.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

[Security Room]
Charles flustered at Dr. Herber's response. "Animal? As I seem to recall it was me who figured out the serum to Actively transform a human into a first generation Anthro." The Rat spoke as if he had been back handed, " The nazi German's did it ages before I came along and you needed MY help to figure out how they did it." The rat crossed the room phasing through the security desk. He had his collar removed recently and was now back in full control over his powers. "Dev... Is that the jackal they are letting free?" The Rat asked staring into the screen. "Looks like the whole lot of them are escaping. You absolutely sure your going to let the jackal get away?" The rat said as he turned back to Dr. Herber while phasing through the desk.

[Cell Block]
Jaser pawed at his collar trying to remove it. "We need to get to Dr. herber's office." Jaser spoke aloud, although he was despised by almost all of the others, he knew the doctors well. He understood that if they wanted a real chance of making it out of the building they were going to need to get those collars off. Jaser ran to the left side of the hallway. "I am heading to Dr. Herber's office." The husky said as he passed the group. "I know you guys don't exactly trust me, because I suck up to the doctors. But if we want any chance at surviving once we leave here we will need these collars off." The husky said as he nodded to the jackal silently.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
{Cell Block}

Dev freed the last of them, the wolf and the tiger at the end of the Hall, and shouted to his group.

"Jaser's right. We need to get these fucking things off. We'll fight our way to the office, and then we'll fight our way out." He said, as he ran for the end of the Hall.

Just as he made it to the end of the Hall, a small squad of guards had taken up positions at the other end, and had all their weapons trained on the group.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEADS!!!" the squad leader shouted.

"KILL THE HUMANS!!!!" Dev shouted, as he flicked his assault rifle over to Full-Auto mode.

{Diner}

"Come on." Brandon said, as he left the diner, Sable in tow, "this puts everything forward. We'll need to switch over to plan B."

He said as he walked down the road to "B's Auto Salvage and Repair", a small wrecking yard that he owned and operated.

He stepped into the office-trailer, and to his buddy/clerk.

"I need the keys to Darkside." He said lowly.

"Darkside? What're ya gonna use that hunk a' shit fer?" the guy laughed.

"Wait, what's Darkside?" Sable inquired.

"Just gimme the fucking keys to MY fucking rig." Brandon growled, causing the guy to toss a monkey-skull keychain onto the desk.

"Come on, I'll explain on the way." Brandon said as he walked out into the scrapyard proper, and over to a chained shut barn, "Darkside is a rig we built here for shits and giggles. Being above the law and having free reign over a junkyard has its perks."

He began to hastily undo the locks, and pull the doors open, revealing for the first time ever, Darkside.

( http://ui17.gamespot.com/1712/darksideblack1_2.jpg )

"Five-Hundred and Fifty Horsepower, Fifteen-Hundred pound feet of torque. Twin 20mm Vulcan Cannons, and enough armor plating to make an M1 Abhrams blush." Brandon then walked over to a spot on the floor, and opened up a trapdoor, "go down into the cache and get as many weapons and ammo as you can. Sunset is soon, we gotta get there before sunrise tomorrow."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark flicked his gun to full-auto as well and open fire. "We have to make if though these guys!" Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy didn't stop to think. The moment she heard the human's command, she let off a shot from her pistol, followed by another, and another, laughing hysterically as they fell.

all i ever wanted was the world.

[Area 51]

With that said Setus quickly ran between the squad as he pulled a pin on a grenade he punched the squad leader with such force braking his neck and running back as the grenade went off blowing the whole squad to bits. "Grab there guns." Not bothering to as Kyu looked at Crue who was still weak "I can't just leave my twin!" Kyu refused to take a gun due to the fact he never fired one and two he can't just leave his twin for a gun he would rather die then do that. "Shes the only family I got!!!"

[B's Auto Salvage and Repair]

Frank walks in with a whistle "Nice wheels." He said as e jumped down the trapdoor and started to grab as much ammo and weapons he could handing them up to B and Sable quickly.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz