Join our server on Discord

ESCAPE FROM AREA 51
Dark sat in his cell, making a small fireball in his hand and making it float in the air, while waiting for the word.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: in an effort to speed things along, here we go.

IC:

{Area 51}

Dev stood near the back of his cell as usual, waiting for the two armed guards to unlock his door and step in. He wouldn't wait for the outsiders. It was going down now.

He heard the click of the lock on the door, and saw the two guards step inside to perform the morning inspection. Dev stood silently, waiting for the guards to inspect him.

"Arms by your sides, look forward." One of them ordered him flatly.

He complied, as the began to inspect him, making sure he didn't have any contraband. That's when something inside him took over.

With a deep, almost hellish growl, he grabbed the M-4 assault rifle from the guard on his left, and brought it up, jamming the butt into his face with as much force as he could muster.

Brain and blood spattered on the walls behind the guard, as he crumpled, dead before he hit the ground. Dev swung the rifle around to the other guard, who was standing shocked at what had just happened. He snapped to, and brought his own rifle up, but it was too late.

POP!!

POP!!

Two 5.56 millimeter bullets flew at him past the speed of sound, taking out both of his eyes and killing him instantly.

Taking stock of what he just did, he acted fast. He grabbed both gunbelts off the dead guards, the High-Explosive and Smoke grenades, along with all the ammo he could get to. Both gunbelts slung over either shoulder, and an M-4 in each paw, he swiped the keycard from the dead guard, so he could free his bretheren.

He stepped out of his cell, and took a deep breath.

"JAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLBBBBRRREEEEAAAAKKKK!!!!!" he half shouted, half howled, alerting his kind that he was coming to set them free. He wouldn't have much time until more guards showed up. He needed help.

He turned to the first cell he came to, and slid the card through the card reader, the internal lock making an audible "clicking" sound.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Get the fuck in your cell, freak!" There was the sound of several blows before a large shape was thrown unceremoniously into the cell. "Hope that felt good for you." The door clangs shut with the awful sound of finality.

"Syd!" Flynn whispered, crouching over his cellmate. "Oh my God," he gasped, choking back tears. "What did they do to you?"

The huge tiger was barely recognizable. Most of his fur was burned away, the stench of burnt flesh permeating the small cell. An entire leg was missing, as was an eye. Syd's face was wet with tears and blood. "It's okay...what they learn from me can help other..."

Flynn grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him firmly. "Stop it! They don't have to be so cruel. All they need is your blood. They don't have to hurt you so badly."

Syd managed a smile, the sensation of sight returning to his left eye as it regenerated. "It's okay...it doesn't hurt that much."

"Liar," Flynn accused, helping him up. "You know this isn't right."

Syd stood, wobbling on the newly regenerated leg as he felt the rest of his wounds close and fur regrow. "What they did to you, no. I'm willing to make this sacrifice if it means others can be helped."

"Me? Pff, this limiter isn't anything cruel. It just keeps me from becoming too much of a nuisance." He clenched a fist, watching it crackle with blue electricity. "It's funny...no matter how much I shock myself, that limiter just keeps on ticking. Makes me think it's not a machine at all."

"It probably isn't. Even if it was some kind of metal that doesn't conduct electricity, the shocks would probably dislodge it. Which means it's probably..."

"Organic," Flynn finished, running a finger over the scar at the base of his skull.

"Yeah. When we get out, we'll find a surgeon who can remove it."

Flynn laughed lightly. "Yeah, and then I can be wireless again. I miss it, you know."

"I can't imagine what it's like."

Flynn sat down and closed his eyes. "It's like...it's like an unimaginably huge highway of information," he began. Syd had heard the description hundreds of times before, but he was glad for the distraction. Anything to take his mind of the torture was a more than welcome change of pace.

"JAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLBBBBRRREEEEAAAAKKKK!!!!!"

The pair of them stood up, ears pricked. "What's going on?" Syd growled.

"I think someone made a move..." He clenched his fists, paws glowing. "Whatever happens, we have to get out of here."

They heard a click from an adjacent cell. "Someone's unlocking the doors," Syd whispered.

"Let's just hope it's not one of their insiders out to screw us over."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Carter sat in the corner of his padded cell silently, head bowed down. For being overly cooperative, he was allowed an old walkman to play a small cassette of Phil Collins songs. He lifted his head a little when he heard Dev initiate another break-out attempt, but merely shook it and bowed again, occasionally bobbing his head to the beat. He wasn't like everyone else, he had given up on escaping. It was illogical to keep attempting, and he would not try to escape. Instead, he would help others escape if they needed to. In the mean time, he got up and stretched his limbs. His body was lithe and agile in build, he wasn't much of a fighter, or so he seemed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: I wanted to chaaaange, i hope it's cool. ^^)

Mian nodded, listening to Sable's instructions. It was true, he hated humans, but if they could help him rescue his sister, it was a chance he was willing to take. Besides, he trusted the kitsune's judgement.

On hearing the cry of 'JAILBREAK!' Daisy leapt up, knocking over her tiny portion of meat. She rushed to her cell door.

'Dev?! Lemme out! I have to get outta here!' She screamed, banging wildly on the door for attention, desperate to escape.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"JAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLBBBBRRREEEEAAAAKKKK!!!!!"

Dark made the fire disspered as he cell door open, he walked out and looked at Dev, smiling a bit. "Need any help with unlocking the rest of the cell doors?" Dark asked Dev, looking around a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: no problem. Just don't make a habit of it.

"No," he replied, and tossed the bloody assault rifle to Dark, "just cover the Hallway. Gaurds are gonna be coming soon."
Dev's genetically enhanced ears twitched, as he heard Daisy pounding on the door. As fast as he could, he swiped the keycard through the locks, and made his way down to her cell. He unlocked it hurriedly, and tossed her one of the gunbelts from his shoulder. In the Holster was a Glock 9mm, and a stun-baton.

"Here. Get ready to cover our ass, Daisy. We're gonna have company real soon." He said quickly, as he ran down the Hall to unlock more cells.

{Elsewhere in Area 51}

Sitting in an overstuffed Office Chair, Dr. Herbers watched the escape with mild interest. This was merely a game to him, as with the other escape attempts. The harsh desert that surrounded the compound would kill anyone who managed to escape, and he knew it. Besides, for them to get the power-restriction collars off, they'd have to get to his lab.

His finger rested on the ALERT button on his console, but he didn't press it. Yet.

{Diner}

As soon as Sable noted that the roadway was clear, she bolted across the highway, and hid behind the beatup old Truck, her M14 out and at the ready.

"Looks like they're here." Brandon said calmly, noticing their reflections in the stainless steel coffeemaker.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark grabs the bloody assault rifle. "Got it." Dark said, pointing the gun, looking down both side of the hallway.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
((Going to o ahead and add a scientist, while im here))

Name: Charles Edward Cheese

Species: Rat

Description: [Image: th_1225096624biscuits_ratbags.jpg]

Background: Born as one of the expirements, it is because of his great intelligence, and refusal to live in one of the cells, is why Charles was allowed to work alongside the scientists. The other expirements usually hate him for this, but he doesn't care he is working to make them free.

Abilities: Super Human Intelligence, Intangibility (Phasing through walls people etc.)

Weapons: Refuses to carry a large gun, but wears a taser gun for safety.

IC:
[Cell Block]

Jaser looked out of his open cell door to see Dev unlocking the cell doors of his comrades. "Again?" Jaser sighed reluctantly. He had just gotten onto the good side of the gaurds again. Jaser scratched at his collar preventing his powers from being at their full potential. But he could hear the footsteps approaching. "Dark gaurds coming down on the right end of the hall!" Jaser yelled out. The husky attempted to freeze the collar so he could break it off, but his powers were too weak right out, he could barely chill it. "Dev we need to get these off" Jask pointed to the collars.

He looked around and ran to a nearby door freezing the lock, preventing soldiers form entering the cell block. "My ice is only going to hold them for a little bit" The husky said worriedly watchign Dev unlock others form their cells.

[Dr. Herber's Security room]

The tall rat knocked quickly before walking through the door. "Doctor, I've heard that there has been an escape." The rat said scratching his neck where his collar used to be only days before. "Why haven't you pressed the alert button?" The rat said flustered.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
{Diner}

"You know I could see everything right?" Leaning against his red truck looking at Sable but he really couldn't because of Brandon's truck. He looked at his wrist watch "Man. I'm late as shit." Walks into the dinner and waves Sable and her team over "Going to hid there all day or what?"

{Area 51}

Kyu heard the Howl and ran to his cell's door "LET US OUT! LET US OUT!!!" Banging on the door in a holding cell with Crue

Setus was in another holding cell in a straitjacket to contain his power as he heard the call he stood up and dragged the massive weights that were attached to the jacket to the door and kicked at the scratched and battered door from other angered assaults to single someone was in there he couldn't say anything due to his muzzle being clamped shut.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz